Gag noise or not?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

Nexus wrote: 2 years ago
Reidy wrote: 2 years ago Give me a damsels sexy gagged moans over complete silence.
Yup. Love gag noises, be it moans of pleasure, grunts of effort, or legit gag talk. Love it all.
I have to agree without a doubt! It's a necessity
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

All kinds of Gag Talk is So Hot and Sexy!!!
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

The whole.point of the gag is to keep me/my partner quiet. I find tickling and spanking the best ways to test how effective five they are.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago The whole.point of the gag is to keep me/my partner quiet. I find tickling and spanking the best ways to test how effective five they are.
Absolutely love testing gag effectiveness with tickling and other torment :twisted:
SweetSwitch
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SweetSwitch »

I love to make (and hear) noises under the gag , is so exciting
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

I personally prefer to stay silent while gagged. This is primarily because I often like gags that encourage drool and I don't need extra help in that area...
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
D/u/c/t/t/a/p/e
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by D/u/c/t/t/a/p/e »

BandG wrote: 2 years ago I've been thinking about gags and for me this I'd my favourite part of bondage - I love to be tied up and anticipating that gag - it's the ultimate turn on for me to be forcibly silenced. I also like the aesthetics of it.

But I've been thinking - do you prefer to make a lot of noise into your gag or does the gag actually mean you stay quiet as that's what it is designed to do?

I do like to mphh into my gag but sometimes I stay completely silent and that feels amazing too as I think 'well I can't make any intelligent noise anyway so i might as well stay quiet.'

If it's a ball gag the more you try and make noise the more drool sometimes as well!

Oh yes, I always moan and “mmmmmm” into my gags
Holly09
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Holly09 »

The more noise the more attractive it is for me. I love it when subs despite being heavily gagged are still screaming for help. Also makes me more inclined to improve the gag and make it worse for them.
AH03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AH03 »

I like the sexy sounds of moaning through a gag whether it's me doing it or someone I have consensually tied up and gagged.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic