Gag noise or not?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Gag noise or not?

Post by BandG »

I've been thinking about gags and for me this I'd my favourite part of bondage - I love to be tied up and anticipating that gag - it's the ultimate turn on for me to be forcibly silenced. I also like the aesthetics of it.

But I've been thinking - do you prefer to make a lot of noise into your gag or does the gag actually mean you stay quiet as that's what it is designed to do?

I do like to mphh into my gag but sometimes I stay completely silent and that feels amazing too as I think 'well I can't make any intelligent noise anyway so i might as well stay quiet.'

If it's a ball gag the more you try and make noise the more drool sometimes as well!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Give me a damsels sexy gagged moans over complete silence.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

[mention]BandG[/mention] I'm the same way. I like ro moan a bit after I've been gagged, but then go quiet after realizing it's pointless to attempt any noise.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

Yes there has to be some noise from the damsel. Either mmphing as they try to escape or defiance to moaning/wimpering in resignation
Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

I enjoy trying to talk when gagged :)
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

For me gagged moans are one of the best parts of bondage. The moans and struggling really show the damsels desperation to get free. It would feel a little boring to me if the person tied up did moan into their gag.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

SwitchStruggle wrote: 2 years ago For me gagged moans are one of the best parts of bondage. The moans and struggling really show the damsels desperation to get free. It would feel a little boring to me if the person tied up did moan into their gag.
I agree - I do like it in a video but I'm talking about if you yourself are bound and gagged. I think there's something quite sexy about when someone tells me to shut up when I'm gagged and I command them by not even attempting to talk through my gag.
WAMGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WAMGuy »

It's very dependent on the situation for me. I like sounds and protests usually, but I also enjoy when the person gagged (be it me or someone else) huffs and gets quiet after a little bit, at least until something happens that means there's more reason to try to talk or just make noise again!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

For me, it depends if my wife/captor is around or not and the context of our play. I'd also like to specify that by "not around" I mean still within ear-shot so she can hear my safewording alternatives like dropping an object onto the wooden floor, or, in fact, moaning too loudly in which case I'm ungagged right away so I can clearly answer her questions.

And that brings me to the best part of what I like about being gagged. If all is OK, it's the playful exchange of where my wife/captor asks me a question, usually an alternative between two torments, or between release and torment (although one may consider early release a torment in of itself), and then chooses to interpret my muffled responses however she sees fit, regardless of how unintelligible they are!

However, if my wife/captor decides that she would rather just read a good book quietly by my side while I'm bound and gagged, then I must stay as quiet as possible, and reign-in my urge to moan as that would cut the TUG short!

So, for me it really depends on what would make my wife/captor happy in the moment. If she expects me to moan or make muffled utterances, I'll more than happily oblige! And if she prefers that I stay quiet, I'll equally oblige! So while my general personal preference is to moan while tormented and make muffled utterances to questions deliberately impossible to answer clearly, I'd hate to stop a TUG short by not "performing" to my wife/captor's expectations.

Hope that wasn't too long and convoluted an answer!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

In my stories and ideas, victims are gagged tightly so minimum sound is made. Maybe not too silent but a little bit of mmphing is okay so it can't be heard from outside the room.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

The answer to this is probably both. :)

It's always nice to hear the captive struggling and moaning, as they try to get free.

On the other hand a silent prisoner is just as effective.

It just depends on what you like, personally I would like a bit of each, I'd like my captive to be submissive, but when teased, to struggle and moan through their gag. It's all good fun. :)
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Yes it makes it so hot when the mppps come out.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

BandG wrote: 2 years ago
SwitchStruggle wrote: 2 years ago For me gagged moans are one of the best parts of bondage. The moans and struggling really show the damsels desperation to get free. It would feel a little boring to me if the person tied up did moan into their gag.
I agree - I do like it in a video but I'm talking about if you yourself are bound and gagged. I think there's something quite sexy about when someone tells me to shut up when I'm gagged and I command them by not even attempting to talk through my gag.
In the context of me bound and gagged I’d make noise. The idea of trying to fight back is fun to me no matter if i’m tied up or someone else is.
honourthechapter1775

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

Gav noises are an absolute must for me it shows that I'm enjoying my bondage it that my captive is equally enjoying it disliking it or if anything needs adjusting. It's a strange way of communicating without words but it works.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Some trying to talk through the gag is great, but it needs to be reasonable. Just constant moans that have no purpose are incredibly annoying.
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

I prefer angry gag noises. And yes, one should actually be trying to say something, like a real sentence during gagtalk. Just grunting in the same way over and over again gets old quick. A gag is meant to muffle the sound, not stop it altogether. if a gag stops all noise, it should be cause for concern.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Reidy wrote: 2 years ago Give me a damsels sexy gagged moans over complete silence.
Yup. Love gag noises, be it moans of pleasure, grunts of effort, or legit gag talk. Love it all.
MrFingers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrFingers »

I’m definitely a fan of soft little gagged moans emanating from a bound & gagged damsel.
scarfboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scarfboy »

I love yelling into my gag. I enjoy after my captor ties me up, he realizes I'll start yelling soon and alert the neighbours, so he continues to layer on the gags as I yell in protest. It's super sexy then when my captor admires his handiwork as I mmmmph and groan into his successful gag, and I eventually tire out from trying and I'm all his....
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

I’m usually the one being Tied up and Gagged by my wife and her friend/Bull. They love to hear me trying to talk or shout, when I’m Gagged. Normally I’m begging them to untie me, begging them not to have sex, begging him to remove his socks from my mouth, or something like that. It makes the game more exciting for us all☺️
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

More a matter of personal preference, than anything else. I like a gagged and quiet captive, but it was also fun when we had Allen or Charlie tied and gagged, and said we were going to invite the cub scouts over, so they could practice their knot tying skills, and listen to their "mmmppfff's" of protest.

Personally, I thought the protests were hollow, as none of the cubs were that good at tying their captives, and escape was fairly easy.

Drawscore
Jinko28
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jinko28 »

Whenever I’m gagged by my wife and her friends I like to be as annoying and loud as possible to get the punishment I deserve. I refuse to open my mouth for gags and make as much noise as I can. I once moved my jaw so the bandana moved off my face and I spat out the socks in my mouth. This made them very mad and I ended up with three big pairs of silk panties taped up in my mouth.
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

Jinko28 wrote: 2 years ago Whenever I’m gagged by my wife and her friends I like to be as annoying and loud as possible to get the punishment I deserve. I refuse to open my mouth for gags and make as much noise as I can. I once moved my jaw so the bandana moved off my face and I spat out the socks in my mouth. This made them very mad and I ended up with three big pairs of silk panties taped up in my mouth.
I am much the same way, if the gag isn't very good, I take it as a personal insult and make them gag me better lol
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
Happytie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Happytie »

Gag talk when my captor talks to me, mewing when she caresses me or silence if she ignores me.
But, here's a question... I see some websites where the gagged captive has a scarf tied snuggly (not tight!) around their neck - Does this help restrict the noise?
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

Happytie wrote: 2 years ago Gag talk when my captor talks to me, mewing when she caresses me or silence if she ignores me.
But, here's a question... I see some websites where the gagged captive has a scarf tied snuggly (not tight!) around their neck - Does this help restrict the noise?
Artist Jam-Oribtal did a graphic column on this;
JAM Gag

Yes it does muffle the sound a little and it keeps layered cloth gags from slipping down during struggling.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic