What's the fascination.

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

What's the fascination.

Post by JulieG »

I recently made a Poll asking people here how often they.got it d up.

http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=7 ... 9791888955

I was amazed that 17% said they'd just like reading stories and another 17% said they'd never been tied up but wanted.to try. 1/3 of people had never been tied up. OK the 29 people who answered the pole.does not translate to 1/3 of board members but it was a surprise.

I'd never been interested in being tied up before the first time I had my hands tied behind my back cuddling before sex. Nor had I ever wanted d to tie anyone up. I'm different now.

So I hqve a question to all those of you who have never been tied up, whether you answered the pole or not, especially those who want to be tied up.

What is the fascination?
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

I guess my fascination comes from curiosity, like, i've never been tied for real, so the idea of a friend (or even better, a girlfriend) tying me up is exciting to me. How will it feel to have my hands behind my back?, how does a gag feel?, how will it feel to be tickled while being tied?. I've seen and read tugs so much that i got curious.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

There was something about it on TV that looked exciting. The idea of having no escape and being at someone's mercy.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Not sure what it is for me, just something I'd always been interested in. Mostly the look of it and stories about captivity and imprisonment what feature tie ups has always been of interest to me. Also the idea of the hero being tied up with no escape always amused me.
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

I've been fascinated by scenes of people being tied up since I was a child. Of course I didn't understand any of it back then (or why I got excited while watching them) Also played some innocent tieup games with a childhood friend that I was kind of addicted to.

The feeling of being completely helpless and at the mercy of another person is just incredibly arousing. I do quite intense selfbondage, which isn't quite the real deal but it comes close enough. There is a certain point after ive tied my hands (I use a timelock so there is no escape for a certain amount of time) where I completely lose track of time. On the danger of sounding cheesy I guess you could call it some kind of a trance.
Being in this state is incredibly relaxing and honestly one of the most wonderful feelings in the world for me.

I often find myself fantasizing about being tied up throughout my day, often at completely random times. I guess I don't get tied up often enough ;-)

If a random woman I just met on the street told me to come home with her so she could tie me up and gag me, I would probably not be able to resist. I would be every serial killer's dream victim.
MissEmpressive

Post by MissEmpressive »

I’m usually just doing self ties at home tbh.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

That statistic doesn't surprise me at all. If anything, [mention]JulieG[/mention], I'm surprised at someone never having thought or fantasised about tying up until having it physically done to them. For me, it was the opposite: it was my fascination with tie-up scenarios that spurred me to make the reality happen.

I don't fit the specific demographic you're asking about - people who've never been tied up but yearn for it - but I once did. The first time I experienced a proper tie-up by another person was around age 9 or 10 (instigated by me) but I'd been drawn to the idea of capture/restraint for much longer, basically as far back as I can remember.

Back in those pre-Internet days, it was childhood comics that helped fuel my interest, whether Batman, Tintin or some nameless cowboy or soldier getting roped and gagged. Adventure stories followed, in print or onscreen. In my teens, I discovered Houdini and the phenomenon of escapology and, eventually, my mind was blown by the realisation that other people were into this stuff too.

It would've been hard for me, back then, to answer the question, "what's the fascination?". It just was fascinating and I'm not sure I could've broken that down into understandable components. These days, I usually just say, "it's a fetish" and that's generally accepted.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic