How do you stuff your/your victim's mouth? (tips)

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

How do you stuff your/your victim's mouth? (tips)

Post by Sockgaggedman »

So yeah, you read the subject, you know the question

I have a pair of quite thick white socks, not really that fit for the summer heat, but that I've been wearing precisely for using as stuffing in my next self-bondage session. Having worked sweat in them for quite some time, I don't want to waste the opportunity of a great gag that they bring, and as such I want to utilize them to the uppermost! Considering the fact that, besides being thick, they are also quite long (stretching generously over my ankle, yet not being quite tube socks) one of them would be enough to keep me from mouthing off.

I have never worked with a sock this voluminous before, so I ask for your help and tips as to how I should go about stuffing my yapper ( Myself being used to cleave gags, detective gags or stuffing gags that usually use thin dress socks)
Doms and subs alike ( and switched too!), when using socks like these do you stuff them whole...ball them up...stuff them in the cheeks...or...?
(Everything I have listed before are just terms heard in stories here, so advice from real life would be appreciated!)

And of course, since I will (hopefully) be working with such a large gag, safety will be put first. As such, I will only tie up my ankles and will be leaving my hands free, + the gag will not be held in by any tape or other material, so I can take it out easily should anything happen.

So don't worry about my safety, worry about my poor mouth which will have to taste all the days of filth!
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

I personally prefer using hankies for stuffing for this reason, most socks ( I do not wear ankle socks ) will be a bit too big to fit in the mouth completely. If I use a sock, I like to leave it hanging out above and below the cleave gag and subsequent layered wrapping holding it in. Kind of a way of showing just how well you are gagged.

I do like using a big long athletic sock with a hanky balled up in the center as a cloth ball gag. The hanky is inserted inside of the sock so there is no chance of it getting lodged in the throat.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
sockgaggedmike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedmike »

I prefer to stuff most in the mouth and let some hang out so it flops around when struggling and I may be stuck with some going over my nose and being forced to smell it. Some times I use its partner sock to tie it around my mouth.
My preferred sock to gag with is a slouch sock something about it makes a perfect stuffing gag
Good luck with your gag and be safe
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

What would I ideally stuff my damsel’s mouth with? Either a sock or panties just pulled off of her. However most women I play with aren’t too keen on that, haha. So I have bandanas I use for stuffing.
Holly09
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Holly09 »

I normally stuff my subs mouth with a big pair of satin panties that I am wearing. If I’m tying up somebody with a friend we can nornally stuff 2 pairs of panties in there.
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

Holly09 wrote: 1 year ago I normally stuff my subs mouth with a big pair of satin panties that I am wearing. If I’m tying up somebody with a friend we can nornally stuff 2 pairs of panties in there.
Oh no. That sounds horrible…
D/u/c/t/t/a/p/e
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by D/u/c/t/t/a/p/e »

I like to stuff my mouth with either one dirty sock or a dirty pair of underwear if I want a tighter packed stuffing. Then, I’ll wrap layers of duct tape around my mouth, back of my head, and sometimes up my face over my ears and eyes. Then I’ll tie another piece of dirty laundry around my sealed mouth so that it’s just below my nose so that I have to smell it as I struggle and squirm on the ground. The harder I struggle, the more you have to smell it. 😁
Phantom1905
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Phantom1905 »

Ankle socks are the way to go. The perfect size for stuffing without having your victim choke.
Phantom1905
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Phantom1905 »

D/u/c/t/t/a/p/e wrote: 1 year ago I like to stuff my mouth with either one dirty sock or a dirty pair of underwear if I want a tighter packed stuffing. Then, I’ll wrap layers of duct tape around my mouth, back of my head, and sometimes up my face over my ears and eyes. Then I’ll tie another piece of dirty laundry around my sealed mouth so that it’s just below my nose so that I have to smell it as I struggle and squirm on the ground. The harder I struggle, the more you have to smell it. 😁
See you have the right idea. I tried to PM you but you have private messages turned off
D/u/c/t/t/a/p/e
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by D/u/c/t/t/a/p/e »

Phantom1905 wrote: 1 year ago
D/u/c/t/t/a/p/e wrote: 1 year ago I like to stuff my mouth with either one dirty sock or a dirty pair of underwear if I want a tighter packed stuffing. Then, I’ll wrap layers of duct tape around my mouth, back of my head, and sometimes up my face over my ears and eyes. Then I’ll tie another piece of dirty laundry around my sealed mouth so that it’s just below my nose so that I have to smell it as I struggle and squirm on the ground. The harder I struggle, the more you have to smell it. 😁
See you have the right idea. I tried to PM you but you have private messages turned off
ope, my bad g. I got that fixed.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Carefully and gently. Plus, don't leave your play partner unattended with a stuffed mouth. Even if their fantasy is to be left alone I'd always quietly keep an eye on them. If they're blindfolded they can zoom out in their personal fantasy world, while you enjoy watching them and listening of course.

Personally, I'd go for a handkerchief, something that fills their mouth without being irritating. Keep them quiet, but also keep them comfortable. Controlling whilst also being considerate. You want them to be enjoying it and want to be gagged again.
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

radarlove67 wrote: 1 year ago Carefully and gently. Plus, don't leave your play partner unattended with a stuffed mouth. Even if their fantasy is to be left alone I'd always quietly keep an eye on them. If they're blindfolded they can zoom out in their personal fantasy world, while you enjoy watching them and listening of course.

Personally, I'd go for a handkerchief, something that fills their mouth without being irritating. Keep them quiet, but also keep them comfortable. Controlling whilst also being considerate. You want them to be enjoying it and want to be gagged again.
Well said!

Conscientiousness and comfort go a long way. If you want folks coming back to be tied up again, its important to see things from their perspective occasionally.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

leconteur wrote: 1 year ago
radarlove67 wrote: 1 year ago Carefully and gently. Plus, don't leave your play partner unattended with a stuffed mouth. Even if their fantasy is to be left alone I'd always quietly keep an eye on them. If they're blindfolded they can zoom out in their personal fantasy world, while you enjoy watching them and listening of course.

Well said!

Conscientiousness and comfort go a long way. If you want folks coming back to be tied up again, its important to see things from their perspective occasionally.
I always try and imagine what's happening with my play partner, whether I'm being Dom or sub; but especially as the Dom. For me it's a massive turn-on to see how someone else is enjoying what's happening, so their comfort is important to me. Even if you're being a bit 'rough' it still should be fun and enjoyable.
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

radarlove67 wrote: 1 year ago
I always try and imagine what's happening with my play partner, whether I'm being Dom or sub; but especially as the Dom. For me it's a massive turn-on to see how someone else is enjoying what's happening, so their comfort is important to me. Even if you're being a bit 'rough' it still should be fun and enjoyable.
Love this, I have an old saying, the best ropetops have been at some point bottoms. There is no better way to know what someone is going to enjoy than by vetting it yourself first hand. It's always smoother imo to convince someone to try something if you can say, "I have worn that kind of gag, or I have been bound in that way before."
fiest19201
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fiest19201 »

Holly09 wrote: 1 year ago I normally stuff my subs mouth with a big pair of satin panties that I am wearing. If I’m tying up somebody with a friend we can nornally stuff 2 pairs of panties in there.
This is the best gag ever!
emca753
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emca753 »

I like billiard balls
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

If it cant fit in your mouth soak it in water - it will shrink.
hankygagger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by hankygagger »

I have a handkerchief fetish so it’s always handkerchief mouth stuffing tied in place with a tight handkerchief cleave gag and then layers on top.
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

I've come to love the natural sea sponge. When soaked, it fills the mouth perfectly. You can suck on it for some hydration. It tastes a little bit like the great big blue sea, giving a hint of vacation. You can chew on it as much as you want. Heavenly!
U+101D3
Ty_R_Upp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ty_R_Upp »

Very wise, and good advice!
Be well.
Play safe.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

I like using small clean ankle socks. From personal experience, the person I tie agrees on the size of the sock. Usually something small enough that's comfortable with either a loose cleave gag or a small piece of tape. For self bondage I prefer a small ankle sock as well usually with a few pieces of tape over it lol
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic