Hands Taped Into Fists

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hands Taped Into Fists

Post by Scottstud94 »

One of the best ways I’ve found to keep me tied up or to keep someone else tied up is to:

1. Have the hands balled into fists.
2. Individually wrapped each fist in shrink wrap, then apply a layer of duct or gorilla tape.
3. Take a sock and pull them over each individual taped fist. Pull each sock up the arms as high as they’ll go.
4. Secure each sock on with duct tape again individually. Another round of tape over the fists if deemed necessary.

Not sure why people don’t use this technique when getting tied or being the tier?

It is impossible to escape from if the tape is patted down. The only way to escape is to use your teeth. If you’re gagged it is impossible.

If you apply glue around the tape, then even with the use of your teeth you still can’t get out. I guess leather mitts would do something similar.

Thoughts? I love this when I get tied up. Truly makes me feel helpless.
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

I’ve had my fingers taped together before but never into balls. This sounds like a much greater challenge, definitely no chance of picking at those knots with tape and socks!

Love the overkill aspect too of the glue or added tape over the outside layer of socks too.
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

I've had my fingers taped up and into balls before. What [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] said is definitely the best way to do it. Getting the fingers taped is great... until sweat forms a little bit. Then it just slides riiiiight off.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Make them grab a rag, squishy ball, or plasticine/putty before taping the hands into fists. That immobilizes them further.
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Did this but without sock hands.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

Did this but with a latex mitt, actually quite comfortable and great for keeping me out of trouble.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
honourthechapter1775

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

These are another good alternative I've seen

https://www.bondagewebbing.com
HogtiedSenpai
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HogtiedSenpai »

That site looks cool, I like it!
honourthechapter1775

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

Thanks, I've seen them a few times dotted around the internet, mitts that is, I think there quite cute for the most part if that is the right word to use for them. That and they add another level of toughness to breaking free from the bondage itself.
Princess_Stinkfoot
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Princess_Stinkfoot »

I've had my hands taped into fists before. It was very effective. 😂
I'm Gabby, but you can call me Princess Stinkfoot! I am known for having super smelly feet! I like tickling others feet and watching their reactions. I am the girlfriend of Piggyboy. ^-^
Snidely
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Snidely »

Funny thing is, I often do fist taping all the time in real life without knowing it. I'm a vet, and when anyone brings in an injured wild eagle or owl the first thing we do is get the patient to grab a rubber ball with, one per foot, and then we tape the foot up. They can still walk on the balled taped up foot, but importantly those deadly sharp talons are no longer a danger to humans.

To think I've been practicing bandage in birds all these years and never realising it.
If the Bindee can reach the knots with her fingertips the Binder has done a poor job.
mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

I have been tied up like that before. I had to take two small balls in my hands and clench my hands into fists, then very tight socks were pulled over my fists and secured with tape around my wrists. Next, my sock fists were wrapped very tightly with tape. The process was repeated with a second sock. I now felt very helpless, even though my wrists were not yet bound. Now my wrists were tied very tightly behind my back and another shiver of helplessness came over me. You are very well tied up like that, with no chance of freeing yourself.
;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic