Long term bondage?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Deleted User 2214

Long term bondage?

Post by Deleted User 2214 »

I have never been able to experience Long term bondage before but would absolutely love to try it! Anyone want to help with that? Haha
Fesselfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fesselfan »

long term bondage can mean a lot...about which timeframe do you think?
Rope is the sexiest lingerie. And there is only one thing better than rope- even more rope.
Deleted User 2214

Post by Deleted User 2214 »

Something like being held hostage for an entire night. Being kept in different restraints and positions for several hours at a time... Honestly not sure. Lol
Fesselfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fesselfan »

Well, speaking from a captors perspective of things ;)
I love to keep my victims bound for a while. However, after a certain time period the effort to keep the person restrained increases a lot.
And no, this doesn't neccessarily mean the restraints itself...for example, sooner or later we all have to, well, pee. Unless you want your victim to wet herself you have to take care of that. Drinking, too..food (in case it goes on even longer)...and so on ;)
Rope is the sexiest lingerie. And there is only one thing better than rope- even more rope.
Deleted User 2882

Post by Deleted User 2882 »

With handcuffs and legcuffs you can keep them from running away even if it's just temporary and if you keep them barefoot , and hide their wallet/cell phone and things like that. Should limit their wanting to run. Saying it's more out of fun of course and not an actual kidnapping or anything.
John344
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John344 »

Try somthing out for bed time and see how your body reacts to it.
Start of small with legs and hands and then over time step it up little by little.
And do remember to have a saftey net in place if alone.
If with somebody I'd say the same thing.
A hogtie for 8 hours feels a lot diffrent than 1 or 2
Ready for some fun?
On your knees because your mine now and always.
Deleted User 4000

Post by Deleted User 4000 »

I'm down. Keeping you restrained for a while wouldn't be a problem. Especially with my handcuffs!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic