Do you dream about bondage?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Do you dream about bondage?

Post by DTbound »

Lately, I’ve been thinking a lot about bondage dreams. Personally, I’ve only had a couple, and I usually wake up before they really get interesting. It’s honestly kinda frustrating, right as the tying begins is when I wake up. Do any of you have bondage dreams? If so, how frequently? Do you also wake up right as the fun is beginning?
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I very rarely have dreams about bondage. In fact, I can count with my fingers the number of bondage dreams I've had in my life. I've also only had few bondage dreams that were vivid enough for me to remember.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
WrappedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WrappedUp »

I've only had one in recent memory. I was tied to a chair in my room by a doctor and a nurse. It was a very weird dream, the doctor put a long piece of masking tape around my neck and mainly just talked to the nurse about something. It was slightly weird, mostly uneventful.

I can't think of any other ones I've had.
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

captured_prize wrote: 1 year ago I very rarely have dreams about bondage. In fact, I can count with my fingers the number of bondage dreams I've had in my life. I've also only had few bondage dreams that were vivid enough for me to remember.
Yeah same here, I probably have had less than a dozen of them over the course of my whole life. Although, when I wake up I try to commit them to memory, even if they’re pretty benign or short.
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

WrappedUp wrote: 1 year ago I've only had one in recent memory. I was tied to a chair in my room by a doctor and a nurse. It was a very weird dream, the doctor put a long piece of masking tape around my neck and mainly just talked to the nurse about something. It was slightly weird, mostly uneventful.

I can't think of any other ones I've had.
Yeah, a lot of my bondage dreams are pretty weird too. I guess that’s just the nature of dreams.
KinkyKelly
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyKelly »

Sometimes I do and yes, they always end just as it's starting to get good.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

I at times do dream about tying up my friend. My dreams go up to certain point and that's the good part
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I have a few times, but it's been a long time.
BondageBoyUK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyUK »

I've had a few bondage dreams I seem to get them every few months. My last one I vaguely remember was I was handcuffed by two young policewomen then they started arguing with each other and left me aside for a moment I then asked them to take me away and they told me to shut it. They then took out duct tape and before they gagged me I woke up. Was really surprised I woke up and didn't have an erection. :lol:
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeSilence »

I’ve had a few in my life. The only one I remember involved me being kidnapped and tied up but I woke up before it got interesting. I remember trying to fall back asleep to see if that dream would pick up where it left off :lol:
Duct tape can't fix every problem, but it can muffle the sound.
BondageBoyUK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyUK »

DuctTapeSilence wrote: 1 year ago I’ve had a few in my life. The only one I remember involved me being kidnapped and tied up but I woke up before it got interesting. I remember trying to fall back asleep to see if that dream would pick up where it left off :lol:
Tried the same thing going back to sleep unfortunately never works. :lol:
MissEmpressive

Post by MissEmpressive »

I do have the occasional dream of someone i passed by capturing me and tying me up. But it’s not frequent. I feel like bondage would have to be a big part of your life for it to be a constant dream pattern
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

I very rarely remember my dreams in general.

But I have had a couple that were themed that way.
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

Way too often lol. Just about daily at least, and often in great detail
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

I've had a few where I've been tied up perfectly. And then I'm extremely disappointed and a bit depressed it wasn't happening IRL.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Yep by a girl who broke into my home and tied me up and played with me
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

I can't do a good job to recall my dreams. Even worse, the only one i can remember wasn't that pleasant.
SubDudeWithrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SubDudeWithrope »

Constantly. I have a lot of dreams some more conventional than others. I usually wake with a huge boner and can’t remember the complete dream for long but it does happen fairly frequently.
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

It's been since Feb this year that I last got tied up, and since then I've had dreams here and there of my ex tying me up ans we've had alot of fun 😕🤷🏻‍♀️ not as often these days though
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

I've had my share of bondage dreams over the years. They will on ocassion inspire my next bondage session. I've also had some dreams that were weird but oddly erotic. It's amazing what the mind conjures up.
BoundNTickled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundNTickled »

I do dream about bondage from time to time. It tends be be me tying my wife in situations usually, stuff that we aren’t able to really do.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

If I fall asleep while tied-up, then most definitely, I dream of all sorts of sweet torments.

Otherwise, it's rare for me, but if it has been a couple of months since my last TUG with my wife, I start to dream of being tied-up by her or some of her friends in all sorts of unrealistic situations, like during an evening out at a restaurant or a family get-together, none of which would ever happen in real life as we are not into public play and I only play with my wife in privately; we never attended a munch or other public kinky events. Those dreams usually end with me asking someone in the dream to untie me as I need to use the bathroom, and then I do wake up actually needing to use the bathroom.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
petkata41
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by petkata41 »

Sadly, I rarely dream about bondage. Maybe once every two years. I pretty much enjoy being bound in my dreams though. However most of the times when the partner starts tying me up I wake up immediately.....
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lanadelgagged »

Like many of the responses here, I rarely ever dream about bondage. But when I do it's mostly me doing the tying, which I always find interesting. Never have I ever dreamt of being bound myself...
Bondage writer and graphic designer. https://www.deviantart.com/lanadelgagged
Put a sock in it!
PanelGaggedPrincess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PanelGaggedPrincess »

I'll have a bondage dream once in a while. It's interesting how bondage is a big part of our lives yet we rarely dream about it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic