Torturing your captives

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Torturing your captives

Post by David Han »

What horrible thing would you do to the people you tied up? I would make them wear socks stuffed with honey, jello, chocolate syrup, strawberry sauce, etc... trust me this becomes uncomfortable quickly.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Deleted User 2569

Post by Deleted User 2569 »

I hate wet socks... and you just took that to the next level :shock:

I’m not much for torture. The worst I’d probably do is rest ice cubes on them, sit them in a cold shower, or wrap them in a sleeping bag in an already hot room lol
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

None of the above for me.
I don't like exposing my victims to extreme cold or extreme heat. So that rules out ice cubes or sleeping bags in hot rooms.

Tickling is probably my go-to torment, and I'm really cruel about it too 8-)
Those of you that know me, know that the gags I use are seriously torturous by themselves.
I also use smells to torment my helpless victims.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

;) I would probably tickle torture captive
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Deleted User 2569

Post by Deleted User 2569 »

I’m not ticklish 😬 I will expose a captive to it though! It’s an easy way to “torture” someone lol
Last edited by Deleted User 2569 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 2566

Post by Deleted User 2566 »

Tickling tickling tickling , i love to tickle my captives and being tickled
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

As someone who ends up being the one tortured you could always try being nice, or just tickle the shit out of them.
Still here, still really like using scarves for bondage
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

I like being tickled, I could be any one of your test subjects
Tie me up and have fun with me
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Two things:

First, it must be consensual.

Second, when it stops being fun for the captive, it becomes abuse. Not good.

Drawscore
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Just tickling and spanking, really. Occasional ice use if I'm feeling particularly nasty.
Fesselfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fesselfan »

It can be great fun to toy around with sensorary deprivation.
I.e., blindfolding the victim and stimulating her other senses.

You'd be surprised, for example, how a victim may react to just some drops of cold water...if she isn't expecting it and she has no idea of what is happening ;)

Cheers

FF
Rope is the sexiest lingerie. And there is only one thing better than rope- even more rope.
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

As someone who is extremely ticklish but hates being tickled, not cool.
Personally, I'd leave a captive in like a heaven/hell situation. Whether that be a low setting vibrator, ice cubes, or a heating gel.
Have any of you heard of predicament bondage? It's a very short term thing, but very entertaining.
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

As someone who always got tied rather than doing the tying, my take on it is: where's the fun being tied up if your captor doesn't follow up with some recreational torture? Personally, I find being tied up and then just being left alone or someone to be bland and boring. At the very least I want to to be my captor's center of attention, and the more that involves stuff like ticking and the like, the better. Otherwise, what the heck is the point of being tied and helpless if there aren't continuing reminders of just how helpless you actually are?
As a captor/torturer however, I'd be a complete washout... and I suspect most of my fellow masochists would be as well. In my experience few people enjoy both sadism and masochism; it's usually (not always but usually) entirely one or the other.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I would live to have someone toture me start with armpit tickling I would love icecube and electric toothbrush also smell toture gasmask farts sweaty ballsacks buttcrack sweaty socks and underwear also made to wear dirty diapers and eat baby food but not fun baby food brussel sprouts broccoli squash zucchini spinach and no diaper changes and have them bring out the clean diapers and then toture me by aiming who wants a diaper change than say no diaper change for this baby also have my toung gave a bath to sweaty armpits and sweaty ballsacks finally laxatives
DKDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DKDan »

fungirlkatie wrote: 5 years ago As someone who ends up being the one tortured you could always try being nice, or just tickle the shit out of them.
Its amusing that you find that as "nice" :lol:
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

DKDan wrote: 5 years ago
fungirlkatie wrote: 5 years ago As someone who ends up being the one tortured you could always try being nice, or just tickle the shit out of them.
oh no being nice would be doing nothing or if you don't feel like doing that then you can choose option B
Still here, still really like using scarves for bondage
DKDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DKDan »

fungirlkatie wrote: 5 years ago
oh no being nice would be doing nothing or if you don't feel like doing that then you can choose option B
Totally read that wrong. I doubt the first one is never really an option is it? Maybe you will learn to love option B one day. :lol:
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

fungirlkatie wrote: 5 years ago
I vote for B
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Low level torment, tickling , Ice, cold water, foot worship. Either the giver or receiver.

Maybe clothes pegs , nipple clamps or a hair dryer.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

For me, the fun of being tied up, was the challenge to escape. Therefore, anything where the hands were not tied together, was not on my "favorites list." The better the tie (not necessarily the tighter), the more difficult the challenge, and the greater the euphoria when I escaped. If I didn't escape, there was a penalty to be paid, usually sleeping over with my captor (or inviting him to spend the night at my place), and being tied up four or five times. But usually just the hands and feet, and usually escapable.

I was kind of middling at escaping, getting loose about 55-60% of the time. It also depended on who tied me. Some of us were a lot better at tying a captive, than others.

Drawscore
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

For me its tickling all the way, with maybe a touch of forced feet worship
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
caquernham
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by caquernham »

Pinch their bare skin with binder clips or clothespins. Tie them up in deliberately uncomfortable positions, like supporting their weight on their tiptoes. Play obnoxious songs or sounds through noise-cancelling headphones. Involuntary showers if you're in an exceptionally cruel mood.

I'm also a fan of more cerebral punishments. Anticipation is often worse than the actual treatment, so draw it out and do it when they least expect.

Flip a coin in front of them to decide whether your victim goes free or stays tied for another 10 minutes. Tie up two people and make one watch helplessly as the other is tormented, knowing full well that they're next. Dangle a pair of scissors just out of reach or tie fake knots to disappoint them.

Keep it safe and consentual.
leahjstaples1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by leahjstaples1234 »

I get lots of ice cube torture.
Like breast bondage.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Edging.

Once a captive is suitably restrained, there's nothing quite so frustrating and addictive as teasing them and leading them up to the edge of orgasm without quite letting them go over the edge.

You know you're doing it right if the prisoner is laughing and crying and moaning and begging, all at the same time. An amazing experience from either side of the ropes.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

caquernham wrote: 5 years ago Keep it safe and consentual.
Pfft, that doesn't sound very torturous.

Kidding, kidding.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic