Coworkers

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
bourbonbeard

Coworkers

Post by bourbonbeard »

Has anyone tied up there coworkers? I always fantasize about a brunette I used to work with: curvy as all hell and feisty.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

No, but there is one girl in my work who has hinted at an interest in bondage through posts on her Facebook. Curvy and extremely voluptuous, she stands out for me.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

Nice! How has she hinted? Feel free to PM me too
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

I have been tied up once by someone who works at the same place as me, but we very rarely interact in a professional capacity.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

No but there's a few I would love to or be tied up by.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

Almost😬 Have been Tied up by my wife and one of her coworkers☺️
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

Racer wrote: 1 year ago Almost😬 Have been Tied up by my wife and one of her coworkers☺️
[mention]Racer[/mention] tell me about that!
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

bourbonbeard wrote: 1 year ago
Racer wrote: 1 year ago Almost😬 Have been Tied up by my wife and one of her coworkers☺️
@Racer tell me about that!
Well it’s a long story😬 After a party my wife and her coworker, a younger guy, went to our place. They were both in the mood for sex, and somehow my wife made this deal with us, that they could have sex after tying me up.
Ruready56
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ruready56 »

Last edited by Ruready56 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

Ruready56 wrote: 1 year ago
bourbonbeard wrote: 1 year ago Nice! How has she hinted? Feel free to PM me too
Hi i sent you an email
Nothing coming through
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

A few years back at a part-time job I had, there was this guy I worked with who had pretty broad shoulders and was one of those guys who if you needed something heavy lifted, you'd go ask him. I often had thoughts about him lifting me over his shoulders while I was bound and gagged.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago No, but there is one girl in my work who has hinted at an interest in bondage through posts on her Facebook. Curvy and extremely voluptuous, she stands out for me.
How did she hint on Facebook?
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Captive-Monica98 wrote: 1 year ago A few years back at a part-time job I had, there was this guy I worked with who had pretty broad shoulders and was one of those guys who if you needed something heavy lifted, you'd go ask him. I often had thoughts about him lifting me over his shoulders while I was bound and gagged.
I'd love to be carried away over someone's shoulder, all tied up gagged and blindfold, my bottom leading the way and ripe for a fun spanking.
HerNameJulia12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HerNameJulia12 »

In one of my old jobs me and one of my co-workers had a FWB thing going on for a few months. This was shortly after my divorce and hold told this person of my BDSM fetish and how i would practice them with my husband. He was down for it and he would tie me up from time to time during our meetings. He was around 6’1, had black hair and was a bit overweight. We ended it shortly after he left for another job, we kept it under the radar from our colleagues and mutual friends, it made our adventures more exciting.
HerNameJulia12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HerNameJulia12 »

Captive-Monica98 wrote: 1 year ago A few years back at a part-time job I had, there was this guy I worked with who had pretty broad shoulders and was one of those guys who if you needed something heavy lifted, you'd go ask him. I often had thoughts about him lifting me over his shoulders while I was bound and gagged.
I have had that feeling too
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago
Reidy wrote: 1 year ago No, but there is one girl in my work who has hinted at an interest in bondage through posts on her Facebook. Curvy and extremely voluptuous, she stands out for me.
How did she hint on Facebook?
Shared a meme of a shop sign that said 'All girls with long hair should be tied up' and a wink with it.
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

Oh wow, it's good to know that I'm not the only woman whose felt that way!
Ruready56
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ruready56 »

Last edited by Ruready56 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
BoundNTickled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundNTickled »

I dated two coworkers and shared my love of bondage with them. It was fun but awkward when we broke up since they knew one of my secrets.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

bourbonbeard wrote: 1 year ago

Hi i sent you an email
Nothing coming through
Can you maybe send me an email? Tried a few times man. It should be connected to my account.

Or if that doesn't work would you be willing to give me an email address I can send to?
If you post a few more times I should be able to PM you.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Haven't had a chance to tie up any of my coworkers yet but there are quite a few coworkers and executives that I can't help but think would look pretty tied inside their offices or even brought down to the warehouse and tied back to back.

That said, I did get a chance to turn some of my lovely classmates into damsels in distress back in uni.
barrabas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by barrabas »

NabHer wrote: 1 year ago Haven't had a chance to tie up any of my coworkers yet but there are quite a few coworkers and executives that I can't help but think would look pretty tied inside their offices or even brought down to the warehouse and tied back to back.

That said, I did get a chance to turn some of my lovely classmates into damsels in distress back in uni.
Ah uni, those were the days.
Stories:

Finished:
- Teacherknapping (MMMM/F) https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?t=1497
Current:
- Teacherknapping II: Bigger Game (MMMM/FF) https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?t=6223
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic