Does bondage make anyone more attractive?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Does bondage make anyone more attractive?

Post by BandG »

My question is - if you didn't find someone attractive but then you discovered they loved bondage and were a fantastic dom/sub, whatever turns you on more, does that person instantly become attractive to you?

I think a lot of women in the bondage video world wouldn't be attractive to me if I saw them on the street but seeing them dominate someone and know the ropes means I find them super hot!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I definitely think that persona and attitude can be very attractive. And dominant women will always excite me, even if they might not be my type in vanilla settings.
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

of course yes, knowing someone is into bondage is super attractive.

sometimes even small things like a vanilla women holding ducttape or ropes makes them instantly sexy as my mind starts to run wild thoughts.
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

I think there's certainly a degree of truth to this.

Honestly I think it can function on a wider scale though. There are some people I've met and haven't been attracted to at first but have later become more attracted to as I got to know them are learned positive things about them. Or seeing somebody in a different context.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

At the risk of being offensive, when I got to be an older teen (17-19), I had what I considered an attractive girl friend, and though it never happened, I sometimes fanaticized about how much more attractive she'd be if she was (invitingly) spread eagled on my bed, either naked, or wearing only her panties.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I say it makes the guys more hotter.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Personally, I would say no ! Although I can see like minded people being attracted to each other. But more attractive, I think not. :(
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Some personality traits and interests can definitely make a woman more attractive.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic