FakeYou

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

FakeYou

Post by BandG »

Someone posted a link to FakeYou.com a while back and whilst there's some great voices on there I can't seem to figure out how to record audio longer than 11 seconds? This would be perfect for some self bondage/audio to make it seem like someone else was there!
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

I've just checked this website out and OMG that is a great idea for self bondage! Would love someone to write something on that for me then send it me to follow! :D
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

abcdefsmith3 wrote: 1 year ago I've just checked this website out and OMG that is a great idea for self bondage! Would love someone to write something on that for me then send it me to follow! :D
Only problem is you can only record 11 seconds at a time :/
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Yeah I've tried this site before as well as Uberduck and tried experimenting with my favourite characters. Unfortunately the characters I like have crappy accuracy and quality so dialogue doesn't come out right.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I managed to make a great one using the Lara Croft (Camilla Luddington) voice. I recorded several separate ones then cut them together using audacity. I found that better than 1 long one as the voice tends to tail off if it’s too long.
I’ve played about with several different female voices on there but that one is by far one of the best.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

WillHBonney wrote: 1 year ago I managed to make a great one using the Lara Croft (Camilla Luddington) voice. I recorded several separate ones then cut them together using audacity. I found that better than 1 long one as the voice tends to tail off if it’s too long.
I’ve played about with several different female voices on there but that one is by far one of the best.
Yes. That one and the Yennifer from The Witcher are the best female voices I've found so far.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic