Actresses Who Should Get a TUG Scene In Their Career

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
bondageboy87
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Actresses Who Should Get a TUG Scene In Their Career

Post by bondageboy87 »

So I'm pretty much into the whole damsel in distress TUGs. Not so much into male TUGs. But I ended up writing a list of actresses I feel should get a TUG scene. I do wonder if anyone here has a list actors/actresses who they'd want in a TUG scene. If so, I'd love to hear them. Either way, here's mine.

Sadie Stanley
Emma Watson
Cherami Leigh
Naomi Scott

Not a large list, but this is who needs a TUG scene in their career.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

This is a great topic idea. I have often had a list of actresses who I would have liked to see tied up and gagged.
Some people on this list are from a number of years ago when they were on certain shows
Here is my list

Jennifer Love Hewitt (ghost whisperer years)
Loren Graham (Original Gilmore girls)
Jennifer Aniston and Courtney Cox tied together (Friends years)
Emma Watson
Caitlin Bassett (new Quantum Leap Show)

I do have more but these are the ones on the top of my head right now
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Every actress who has ever played a superheroine. But fancy shackles holding their wrists together, I'm taking full on lashings of rope, thick gag and devious peril scene.
bondageboy87
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bondageboy87 »

beeblebrox883 wrote: 1 year ago This is a great topic idea. I have often had a list of actresses who I would have liked to see tied up and gagged.
Some people on this list are from a number of years ago when they were on certain shows
Here is my list

Emma Watson

Nice to see that we have Emma Watson on our list XD. Even at her current age, I do think Jennifer Aniston would look gorgeous in a TUG scene.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

bondageboy87 wrote: 1 year ago
beeblebrox883 wrote: 1 year ago This is a great topic idea. I have often had a list of actresses who I would have liked to see tied up and gagged.
Here is my list

Emma Watson

Nice to see that we have Emma Watson on our list XD. Even at her current age, I do think Jennifer Aniston would look gorgeous in a TUG scene.
Yeah Emma Watson would still be considered at her current age. The most recent thing I saw her in she is still pretty hot
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeSilence »

I agree with basically every actress already listed, especially Jennifer Love Hewitt. I would add:

Emma Stone
Brie Larson
Anne Hathaway
Natalie Portman
Duct tape can't fix every problem, but it can muffle the sound.
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Kaley Cuoco would be at the top of my list
I don't know if this counts, but I would love to see Alexa Bliss in a DID storyline in WWE
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

Cherami Leigh
She's got some roles where she got gagged. Sadly not as Mae though.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago Every actress who has ever played a superheroine. But fancy shackles holding their wrists together, I'm taking full on lashings of rope, thick gag and devious peril scene.
Hear, hear!
bondageboy87
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bondageboy87 »

Chris12 wrote: 1 year ago
Cherami Leigh
She's got some roles where she got gagged. Sadly not as Mae though.
I realize that. But she also does live action acting and that's mostly what I'm referring to. XD
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Jennifer Love Hewitt has had a few Tug scenes in Ghost Whisperer. She was heavily shackled in an episode titled Last Execution albeit it was short but it wasn't the only scene where she was tied up in a way. Again, these are all brief, but she was in a straightjacket at one point, she was mummified in "veins" at one point, she was handcuffed to a bed in another, and she was trapped in mud in another. As well when she did the tv show The Client List, she was thrown in jail/behind bars. I never watched that show so I don't know what happened in that episode.

Emma Watson also albeit brief has had a few tug-type scenes as well. The first harry potter with the devil's snare where it essentially wrapped them up, and then again later she gets heavily tortured by the death eaters unfortunately without bondage in that scene. She does a movie titled Regression where she is bound to a bed, and she dis another movie where she is handcuffed and arrested titled The Bling Ring.

Emma Stone had a scene in Disney's live-action Cruella where she is bound and gagged to a chair and left to die.

Sadie Stanley was tied up in a way in an episode of Kim Hushable.

Anne Hathway is handcuffed in a batman movie, chained to a tree in Ella Enchanted, and tied up/kidnapped in Get Smart.

Natalie Portman was recently tied in vines in the newest Thor Movie, and I'm pretty sure she had a scene in a Star Wars movie.
lauragagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lauragagged »

I wonder why Jennifer Aniston never had a gagged scene :(
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

:D
Reidy wrote: 1 year ago Every actress who has ever played a superheroine. But fancy shackles holding their wrists together, I'm taking full on lashings of rope, thick gag and devious peril scene.
I wholeheartedly agree, especially given the fact that there’s so many ideal opportunities in these types of movies for bondage to take place. One of my favorite is Scarlett Johansson’s Black Widow scene in Avengers (2012) it’s so good I also believe that one of Wonder Woman’s original weakness was being bound by her own lasso of truth… kinky hehe
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

There are some great actress tied up scenes, in films, and tv, we most probably all have our favourites. This thread is about you choosing who you would like to see, tied, and gagged. You may get your wish some day, but for now, we will have to use our imagination to see our favourite damsels in distress. Just enjoy it :)
bondageboy87
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bondageboy87 »

Tieup1 wrote: 1 year ago There are some great actress tied up scenes, in films, and tv, we most probably all have our favourites. This thread is about you choosing who you would like to see, tied, and gagged. You may get your wish some day, but for now, we will have to use our imagination to see our favourite damsels in distress. Just enjoy it :)
I'm going into screenwriting and film production. I'm definitely gonna write a film that gives Sadie Stanley the full treatment she deserves. LOL! XD
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

I second this one. That scene when Catwoman strapped Batgirl down to the pattern cutter was one of my favorites!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

rtbw wrote: 1 year ago
I second this one. That scene when Catwoman strapped Batgirl down to the pattern cutter was one of my favorites!

Agree. If I had my way, Catwoman would have been the villain every week, constantly tying up Batgirl.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

The easiest answer and the cop out would be to say "all of them." But most of the actresses I like have had at least some kind of scene before. Right now I'm hoping for Katherine McNamara to get something on this western show she's on.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic