Kidnapping fantasy

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
KidnappedNatalieCD
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KidnappedNatalieCD »

This is something I fantasize about a lot. There's all kinds of possibilities with kidnapping scenarios. I especially like being kidnapped because I was snooping around.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Kidnapping is definitely one of my favorite scenarios for being tied up.

Getting ambushed & tossed into a getaway vehicle…taken away to some hideout…tied & gagged so I can’t yell for help or bargain with my kidnappers…recorded for a ransom video and / or forced to make a ransom phone call, where I have to mumble into the phone…and plenty of points throughout the process where I would be untied / ungagged; only to be tied up again.

It’s a prime scenario for an extended tie up game.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

I have long had a fantasy about being kidnapped by a couple of attractive women. Shoved into their trunk and driven to a secluded spot, then they tie me down and tape my mouth and keep me captive for a week, if not longer.
Kyman2tieu
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kyman2tieu »

GagFan96 wrote: 1 year ago So I have had a fantasy about being kidnapped for probably as long as I've been interested in bondage and submission. I love the idea of being physically taken and restrained, gagged, blindfolded, possibly a degree of torture. All consensual with safe words and limits of course. Does anyone else have these fantasies of being kidnapped or being the kidnapper. Let me know I would love to hear about your interests and share stories or fantasies.
I’ve had fantasies of being the kidnaper as long as I can recall. Usually starts out non sexual, ransom or something like that and may progress to that point as interactions between us progress.
Kyman2tieu
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kyman2tieu »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Of the classic non-consensual DiD (robbery, kidnap, etc)

I’ve always preferred to be tied up
In a bank robbery or jewellery store hold up. Tied gagged in my posh skirt and tights and heels then left to struggle
Love it!! I’ve often thought of robbing a bank and taking a teller hostage!
Bunnyo

Post by Bunnyo »

I have them quite often. Its either kidnapping or asylum style fantasy.
Either being snatched while having a walk at night and put in a van, driven to a abandoned factory, etc, or passing out after having a drink that was ...not what I thought. Then I would wake up blindfolded, gagged, tightly bound with bo way to escape.
I enjoy the idea that with time my captor would be more forgiving with me, establishing some sort of odd connection, an almost consensual scene.
And of course, the more days this lasts, the better.
AH03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AH03 »

I love the idea of suddenly being tied up and turned into a helpless damsel trying to escape from my bonds and pleading with my captor to let me go before he gags me.
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

AH03 wrote: 1 year ago I love the idea of suddenly being tied up and turned into a helpless damsel trying to escape from my bonds and pleading with my captor to let me go before he gags me.
You know some people love a spunky damsel, some enjoy a submissive and helpless damsel. But why not both? A damsel that starts off confident and fiesty but gradually as they become helpless become more pleading and submissive?
AH03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AH03 »

Exactly! Playing the role of the spunky damsel that gradually gets more submissive as they realize they aren't getting out of this situation unless the captor wants me to always seems like a fun and hot idea to me and I hope I can find someone I can trust to help fulfill it.
Last edited by AH03 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

AH03 wrote: 1 year agoExactly!
Like dont get me wrong, the innocent damsel thats captured and pleads from the beginning is fun, but so is a fiesty gal who slowly realizes that she's in over her head
AH03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AH03 »

Yeah. Though I honestly wouldn't mind being the one with the damsel at my mercy on the other hand.
Benelux
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Benelux »

Just recently developed a similar kidnapping fantasy. Basically four middle-aged women kidnap me for their kinky estate weekend, where I'm kept three days bound and gagged, entirely helpless to their wicked desires. They use me in any way they like, forcing me to eat them out before regagging me with their socks/panties/pantyhose, tying me up in different positions for even more fun and using a wide array of sex toys on me.

After three days they chloroform me and I wake up back in my apartment, naked and with my manhood in a chastity cage. One thing I don't know yet - this wasn't a one-time adventure, every few months they'll kidnap me again for a few more days of pleasure and pain.
TieMeUp6
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TieMeUp6 »

GagFan96 wrote: 1 year ago So I have had a fantasy about being kidnapped for probably as long as I've been interested in bondage and submission. I love the idea of being physically taken and restrained, gagged, blindfolded, possibly a degree of torture. All consensual with safe words and limits of course. Does anyone else have these fantasies of being kidnapped or being the kidnapper. Let me know I would love to hear about your interests and share stories or fantasies.

This is the ultimate fantasy for me. 100% being the victim and being submissive.
I love the idea of struggling with my kidnapper, like trying to get out of my bonds or trying to scream for help and them clamping their hand over my mouth and gagging me.
There would have to be a certain degree of teasing talk and taunting too to make me feel even more helpless.
Big fantasy of mine for as long as I can remember.
NR47
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NR47 »

TieMeUp6 wrote: 1 week ago

This is the ultimate fantasy for me. 100% being the victim and being submissive.
I love the idea of struggling with my kidnapper, like trying to get out of my bonds or trying to scream for help and them clamping their hand over my mouth and gagging me.
There would have to be a certain degree of teasing talk and taunting too to make me feel even more helpless.
Big fantasy of mine for as long as I can remember.
I love the idea of a kidnapping (also consensual roleplay) where I have the victim handcuffed, both hand and foot, to my bed. She's also gagged with her own panties and blindfolded. She would only be ungagged to eat or drink, and she would be humiliated by having to use a bedpan and be cleaned up by me. At first she struggles a lot, but over time, with a mixture of teasing and pleasuring, along with some light torture, such as spanking and nipple clips, her body begins to respond to me, and she becomes voluntarily my captive, and learns to enjoy it. She then might be able to move about the house, but she would still have her arms restrained and have to wear some type of harness, along with a gag, and shackles on her feet so she couldn't move quickly. I imagine a person could rent a remote cabin somewhere near a lake for a week, and play out this fantasy where the victim could make as much noise as she wanted, muffled by a gag of course!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic