Had my first ever session of bondage wrestling yesterday and

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Had my first ever session of bondage wrestling yesterday and

Post by Lady Knotty »

losing to a small 5'2 little piece of shit when you're 5'6 and very confident for someone who has clearly never wrestled before is pretty fucking humiliating.

If you've never done any wrestling, jiu jitsu or martial arts and is a sore loser like me I recommend staying at home.

Event was rather packed, though, and everyone seemed to have fun. I also didn't end up dead last so that's always something.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Interesting and sounds fun. What kind of event is this and how do you sign up?

P.S - I would love to be owned and dominated in a wrestling session. Not only is being tied up and gagged a fantasy of mine, but just being pinned down and KEPT pinned down for a long time. Especially by someone a lot smaller and younger.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Lady Knotty wrote: 1 year ago If you've never done any wrestling, jiu jitsu or martial arts and is a sore loser like me I recommend staying at home.
As someone who's done martial arts since I was in middle school, my observation is that most people don't know how to fight. In fact, one of the most humbling things you can experience is taking lumps when you're sparring or rolling.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

captured_prize wrote: 1 year ago

As someone who's done martial arts since I was in middle school, my observation is that most people don't know how to fight. In fact, one of the most humbling things you can experience is taking lumps when you're sparring or rolling.
I always thought wrestling seemed like a pretty braindead sport lol but after getting floored in what was probably less than a second I consider myself humbled.
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Am I the only one who's curious about the details?
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

Terry wrote: 1 year ago Interesting and sounds fun. What kind of event is this and how do you sign up?
A somewhat local event, but the whole thing was kind of an initiative from one of the more frequent attendants and the couple that organize it. It's a women only event so there was no mixed wrestling and the whole thing wasn't really meant to be "competitive" since most of us were obviously no martial artists and they wanted to avoid any injuries/accidents lol
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Lady Knotty wrote: 1 year ago
Terry wrote: 1 year ago Interesting and sounds fun. What kind of event is this and how do you sign up?
A somewhat local event, but the whole thing was kind of an initiative from one of the more frequent attendants and the couple that organize it. It's a women only event so there was no mixed wrestling and the whole thing wasn't really meant to be "competitive" since most of us were obviously no martial artists and they wanted to avoid any injuries/accidents lol
I see. I'm not into mixed wrestling personally but might be interested in a guys equivalent event. I'm no good at martial arts either and quite a wimp. Not strong at all so I'd imagine most guys could easily keep me pinned lol.
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

Lady Knotty wrote: 1 year ago losing to a small 5'2 little piece of shit when you're 5'6 and very confident for someone who has clearly never wrestled before is pretty fucking humiliating.

If you've never done any wrestling, jiu jitsu or martial arts and is a sore loser like me I recommend staying at home.

Event was rather packed, though, and everyone seemed to have fun. I also didn't end up dead last so that's always something.

Oof, that does sound humiliating. For me, that would be wonderful, though!
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

Lady Knotty wrote: 1 year ago losing to a small 5'2 little piece of shit when you're 5'6 and very confident for someone who has clearly never wrestled before is pretty fucking humiliating.

I always think that the losers should have to strip off their gi and submit to being hogtied and gagged with their own belt by the victor as punishment. But thats just me :D
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

tiedjay wrote: 1 year ago

I always think that the losers should have to strip off their gi and submit to being hogtied and gagged with their own belt by the victor as punishment. But thats just me :D
Wouldn't most wrestling be happening in normal clothes though?
Bound to Please
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bound to Please »

If you lose how long are you kept tied up?
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I admit, having someone who seems weaker than me wrestling me to the ground and tying me up seems quite appealing.

That said I'm slim and not overly strong, so I dare say it would be pretty easy to overpower me anyway.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

gaggedrock29 wrote: 1 year ago Am I the only one who's curious about the details?
Yes tell us everything. We want to hear all the details. I'm glued to your lips : )
I love this topic where you are not completely voluntarily tied up about everything.

What happened after you were wrestled to the ground within seconds?

-Were you tied up with ropes or handcuffs?

-How did you have to get tied up? By hands and feet and elbows? Or did she tie your body in a harness of ropes?

-What was the order in which you were tied up?

-Did you give up after your hands were already tied or did you continue to struggle until you were completely tied up to make it as difficult as possible for your opponent?

-How does it feel to be tied up while being watched by everyone around you? Do you give it your all or do you try to hide your defeat with a smile?

-Did she force a gag into your mouth at the end and make a victory pose on you like in the picture?

-Was there a chance for you to free yourself after you were tied up or were you tied up to the point of absolute helplessness?

source: DoomMaidansWrestling Minxy Li vs Ginary via Twitter

I'm quite excited to hear from you.
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

I'll write a proper response to this some other day when I have time.
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

Lady Knotty wrote: 1 year ago
I always thought wrestling seemed like a pretty braindead sport lol but after getting floored in what was probably less than a second I consider myself humbled.
Pro wrestling is of course scripted theater - but that doesn't mean there isn't real athleticism and skill there, as well as real pain and injuries.

High school/collegiate/Olympic wrestling is something else entirely. I did it a bit when I was young, and it was part of gym class in junior high/high school, and I can quickly spot pro wrestlers with that background, especially if both competitors have it. Coaches talk about the "S"es. Strength is only one factor. There is strategy and science - and speed. The stronger opponent can easily lose to someone better skilled and faster who has a game plan. I was far from the strongest in my upper body, but I was very hard to pin because I was fast, and knew how to move. (Also very strong legs.) It sounds as if your opponent had at least a little experience and training, if they could take you down that fast.

Bondage wrestling adds another dimension in that you're not trying to pin your opponents' shoulders, but keep them held in a way that will let you tie them up even though they're resisting. I would have to think about how best to do that. A few judo studios teach hojojutsu - essentially, a Japanese bondage wrestling martial art.

I actually did get tied up in gym class, but it wasn't for wrestling - in the swimming rotation, they taught something called "drownproofing" - how to keep yourself alive in the water in an emergency with minimal expenditure of energy. At the end of it, your hands were tied behind your back. You had to keep yourself breathing with just your legs.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic