Favorite colors?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
MissM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Favorite colors?

Post by MissM »

I'm currently in the process of moving so I've been going through my things and sorting them into piles of stuff to keep or to throw in the trash, which obviously means I've been rummaging through my box of bondage stuff for a while and its only just hit me how many black restraints I have. Doesn't matter if its gags, rope, tape or cuffs; nearly all of it is black aside (the main exception being my ballgags. I've got white, red and pink ones of those.) I was just wondering if anyone else has a color preference when it comes to their bondage stuff.
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

Hmmm, black is common, I guess red also works. A deep navy blue sounds nice, what do you think?
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

I mostly use duct tape for bondage and it’s almost always black or silver. However I do have rope that are a variety of colors. While I prefer black and silver tape I think it would be cool to do a duct tape mummification using every color of the rainbow.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Black straps and leather cuffs, red.ball gags, black blimdfold, white rope (looks great.on black tights or leggings) pink fluffy handcuffs (and standard metal.coloured ones)
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Blue
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

While I am partial to blue, the colour coordination is what I find most pleasing. White or red rope against black or navy blue tights is one of my favourite combos.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeSilence »

As long as it’s duct tape, any color :lol:. If I had to pick one, I would go with the classic silver duct tape.
Duct tape can't fix every problem, but it can muffle the sound.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

I’ve gone back and forth between white and black rope. Not sure which one I like the look of better. Maaaaybe the black by just a hair. For gags I seem to have a preference for white. Always thought I preferred the classic red ball gag, but turns out I have an affinity for white ones. White cleave gags, too.
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

I enjoy black leather cuffs, tan nylons or red rope/tape. I just feel like these appeal most to me haha
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic