World cup bondage cock up

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

World cup bondage cock up

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Wee who'd have thought it. If you know me and my family you know we like sports related betting TUGs. So last night, me , my mum, my sister, her wife, my wife and mum's GF all sat round the TV in mum's house in shorts and t shirts, three of us stars and strioes, three red crosses.(drawn from na hat), those of us with red crosses sure wed be tying our opposite numbers up tonight. And it was a draw. So we ended up playing pop up pirate to see who got tied up!
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Ha! Your little plan was foiled! But what a great idea!

So what happened when they tying started? Don’t keep us in suspense!
honourthechapter1775

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

Thats pretty cool that your able to share bondage so closely with your family and friends like that together. What many people would give for that.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

That sounds brilliant. I have to admit that having a relaxed evening of TUGs like that sounds very appealing. Now winter is drawing in, a cosy evening tied up like that would be amazing.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

radarlove67 wrote: 1 year ago That sounds brilliant. I have to admit that having a relaxed evening of TUGs like that sounds very appealing. Now winter is drawing in, a cosy evening tied up like that would be amazing.
Winter evening tie ups are the best!!
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Tapedupcouple wrote: 1 year ago
radarlove67 wrote: 1 year ago That sounds brilliant. I have to admit that having a relaxed evening of TUGs like that sounds very appealing. Now winter is drawing in, a cosy evening tied up like that would be amazing.
Definitely. Plus, I'm a massive gloves fan so winter will always have a few pairs lying around.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

radarlove67 wrote: 1 year ago
Tapedupcouple wrote: 1 year ago
Definitely. Plus, I'm a massive gloves fan so winter will always have a few pairs lying around.
Gloves totally have a great appeal! Especially for us if they are leather
ishfet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ishfet »

lol, love that all six of you are into bondage. that would make one hell of a family dinner :twisted:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic