Over the shoulder carries

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Gormi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gormi »

SweetDamsel wrote: 1 year ago
Gormi wrote: 1 year ago What do you feel while being carried over the shoulder? Or maybe you have some fantasies involve it.
I invite you to share them ;}
I feel completely helpless and in the villain’s clutches. I know I can do nothing to resist and my fate is to be tied to the railroad tracks or placed in some other dire peril. I fantasize I’m a melodrama damsel in distress and this is definitely in my fantasies where I’m carried over the shoulder of the dastardly moustache-twirling villain in a cape and top hat.
Great to see there are still classy damsels left in the world. Love your description!
SweetDamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Location: Tied up in dire peril awaiting my rescuer! Oh where is my hero?

Post by SweetDamsel »

Gormi wrote: 1 year ago
SweetDamsel wrote: 1 year ago
Gormi wrote: 1 year ago What do you feel while being carried over the shoulder? Or maybe you have some fantasies involve it.
I invite you to share them ;}
I feel completely helpless and in the villain’s clutches. I know I can do nothing to resist and my fate is to be tied to the railroad tracks or placed in some other dire peril. I fantasize I’m a melodrama damsel in distress and this is definitely in my fantasies where I’m carried over the shoulder of the dastardly moustache-twirling villain in a cape and top hat.
Great to see there are still classy damsels left in the world. Love your description!
I’m glad you like it! The classic melodrama is my fantasy and I love to imagine I’m the poor, sweet, innocent, defenseless melodrama heroine who refused to marry the villain so he’s carrying me off to the railroad tracks to tie me down to them to either frighten me into agreeing to marry him or to punish me for refusing him. The over the shoulder carry is often used by the melodrama villains. Melodrama heroines are weak and frail so they can’t put up a fight to resist the villain and it’s easy for him to carry her like this. I might try to resist but all I do is batter the villain prettily and feebly with my dainty wrists which just makes him laugh. That’s why he might not tie me up to carry me off. I’m so helpless and defenseless I won’t be able to stop him. So instead I end up cowering by placing the back of my hand to my forehead or clasping my hands beside my cheek and fluttering my eyelashes fearfully and crying out for a brave man to come to my rescue. Of course no one can hear me because he’s carrying me off to the tracks in the middle of nowhere. But of course in the end a brave, gallant, dashing man will come to my rescue and save me in the nick of time.
Help! Save me! Where oh where is my hero?
AH03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AH03 »

I like the idea cuz 1) it makes me even more helpless than I already am,
2) it gives them a quick way to grope and spank my ass,
3) it tends to let people get a nice view up my skirt if I have more than one captor and I always like that idea when I'm having a play.😍
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

Being carried over the shoulder bound and gagged would be like a dream come true for me. I imagine this happening to me all the time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic