Ever Want to NOT Get Untied?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Ever Want to NOT Get Untied?

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

I got to thinking about this while working on one of my stories. There have been several times when I'm tied up that I actively don't feel like being untied at all. I enjoy long term bondage. I've been tied up at play parties for over three hours and loved it. There's been other times that even three hours isn't enough. Depending on who has tied me and how, I feel like I could spend a whole weekend or longer tied up. And there's been plenty of times when I felt disappointed to be getting untied.

Sometimes the only reason I want out is due to getting a little numb or sore or hungry.

Anyone else ever feel that way? Feel like you could stay in ropes and gags forever?
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

In most of my fantasies I am forever kept helpless, but in reality I don't think it would be practical.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I've felt this way many times before. Sometimes I'm bound and gagged in a way that's not just exciting but also so comfortable for me that unless I need a break for certain necessities, I'll have no desire to get out of it. It can be very relaxing for me too, so much so that I fantasize about being a full-time damsel in distress. Yes, I know it's not practical, but I can dream cant't I?
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

Yes, I've definitely felt like this. It's mostly in cases where I'm just being tied up and nothing else "intense" is happening while I'm tied up.

A while back I was at a rope bondage practice session and ended up just having a casual conversation for maybe half an hour with my arms tied behind my back. I could have gone longer, but we had to leave. There was also a time I was wrapped up in vet wrap and we just watched TV for a while. I certainly enjoy it. And generally when I do self-bondage I'll stay for a while (alternating between struggling and just lying there).

I still haven't tried proper long-term bondage, but I definitely want to at some point. Obviously you have to keep an eye on safety, but being tied up for hours at a time sounds appealing.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Certainly.

Scheduling is always a nuisance…when the mood strikes me; there’s usually someplace to be…or company to be expected…that limits the time of the session. Makes staying tied up a shortened or brief experience.

But set aside an afternoon or evening where I know I won’t be interrupted…?

That ends up being a perfect long-term session.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

The only time I want to get untied is if the tie isn’t tight enough or restrictive enough. Get me out of a lame tie. Keep me in a good tie for …mmmm…a LONG time!
KidnappedNatalieCD
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KidnappedNatalieCD »

Oh yeah, I get this feeling a lot. If it's a good predicament then I don't want to leave it. I love it when I have plenty of free time on the weekend, as that means I can get into a good kidnapping scenario.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

When I'm tied down to a bed with my arms pinned against my sides and my legs together, it feels good. I used to fall asleep like that especially when I did more self bondage.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Only in fantasies would I want to NOT be untied. If in a real life scenario; depending on how I feel, maybe an hour or two at maximum and could probably push for three if comfortable but would probably want out after then.
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

I wish I could stay in ropes and gags forever, but as others have said, it's not practical. Of course there have been times when I'm in self bondage and it's so good that I'll have zero desire to slip out of my bonds.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

I could stay in a straight jacket for an extremely long time if I was allowed to. But I know my arms would not appreciate that.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
DuctTapeIsSilver
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeIsSilver »

Oh yes - many times. Recent, too!

I flew out to San Franciso in October and we had planned 3 days of total captivity, always in bondage....and that's exactly what he did. I didn't want out and he did not want to let me out. We ended up extending it for two additional days. Out of all my 21 years of bondage experience, this was the best time I ever had. We had a system of trust and he knew when I made certain sounds while gagged that something was wrong. Otherwise, I was his prisoner.

** DMs OPEN TO 18/21+ ONLY **
On Recon, Telegram, X (Twitter) and Discord.
m/m 18+ only, please
musseli
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by musseli »

Wow. Thanks for sharing this pic. Your adventure sounds absolutely amazing. Perhaps you'd be willing to share a few of the details? Thanks again.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Oh my, yes! For me, the cruellest thing my captor can do is to release me early, when I still desire to be captive!

As another poster said, with my arms pinned to my sides and legs tied together, I would never want to be untied, especially if a can have just enough wiggle to be able to slightly shift positions from time to time. But, practicality and RL duties and obligations, make permanent tie-ups a fantasy. :(

That said, in my more fit youth, my wife and I did manage to keep me tied up for about 8 hours on a couple of occasions. :D

These days, I rarely play anymore, and if I do, the cruel release must come within half-an-hour. :(
But I can still fantasize!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 1 year ago Oh my, yes! For me, the cruellest thing my captor can do is to release me early, when I still desire to be captive!
Whenever I'm tied up, I have what I call the half hour rule. This means that whenever I'm bound and gagged, I can't be released for half an hour, with the exceptions of an emergency or if I really want out. This gives me adequate time to enjoy my captivity.

I also agree with you that early release is cruel :D ! It's one of the worst things you can do to a willing captive!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Usually about 630 on Monday morning I wish I was still tied up tightly.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

If I'm in comfortable enough position (chair tied for instance with a movie on) or if my captor plans on switching my positions (chair tie to hogtied let's say) then I'm fine with staying tied a majority of the day lol
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Usually about 630 on Monday morning I wish I was still tied up tightly.
Damn, I know that feeling all too well lol.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Yes because it feels good.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

DuctTapeIsSilver wrote: 1 year ago Oh yes - many times. Recent, too!

I flew out to San Franciso in October and we had planned 3 days of total captivity, always in bondage....and that's exactly what he did. I didn't want out and he did not want to let me out. We ended up extending it for two additional days. Out of all my 21 years of bondage experience, this was the best time I ever had. We had a system of trust and he knew when I made certain sounds while gagged that something was wrong. Otherwise, I was his prisoner.

Just how I like to keep my men.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago
DuctTapeIsSilver wrote: 1 year ago Oh yes - many times. Recent, too!

Just how I like to keep my men.
Now having thoughts of being secured like that by you.
DuctTapeIsSilver
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

musseli wrote: 1 year ago Wow. Thanks for sharing this pic. Your adventure sounds absolutely amazing. Perhaps you'd be willing to share a few of the details? Thanks again.
[mention]Reidy[/mention] I wish you were, too. :) If you are in the states, I might be able to make that happen -- just saying. He's a great guy! Someone that I can finally trust and travel and play with and respects all my limits!
m/m 18+ only, please
DuctTapeIsSilver
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

musseli wrote: 1 year ago Wow. Thanks for sharing this pic. Your adventure sounds absolutely amazing. Perhaps you'd be willing to share a few of the details? Thanks again.
[mention]musseli[/mention] You are welcome and thanks for the comment. I can work on something soon. I normally try to keep those experiences or any new stories private or locked down on my Tumblr, because lots of people either want to try to change what should be in my story or grade it like they are a Professor, so I stopped sharing everything publically. But you will be the first to know and I will share it with you when it's finished. Probably next week. Work has been absolutely swamped and I am getting over from being quite sick from RSV for two weeks. Happy New Year!
m/m 18+ only, please
musseli
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by musseli »

Thanks @DuctTapeIsSilver, and Happy New Year to you. I am fascinated by the concept of the session you underwent. Be very curious about how you were kept over those three days. Very much appreciate knowing more. Thanks again.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I haven't been tied up for a long time (unfortunately) but in the past I would be chair tied and left for an hour or more. That's quite a while to be tied (as expertly described by [mention]banshee[/mention] in the first part of the story [url][url]Girlfriend To The Rescue when Hanna allowed herself to be tied to a chair by Chloe) and I would just sit there, occasionally trying to escape, wondering when the person who tied me would ever come back. When they finally did, I knew that if I said I didn't want to be untied it could be an hour or two, or more. A number of times I chose not to be untied and after they left I would think, did I really mean that? Because I knew it would now be a marathon. I don't remember ever truly regretting it!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic