Who tied and gagged you first time? And how it felt?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Lexidamselvictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Who tied and gagged you first time? And how it felt?

Post by Lexidamselvictim »

Hi all.

I am not sure if i am posting on the right topic. Let me know if not.

I am sure some of you here been bound and gagged, whether self tied or someone tied you. I would just like knowing you guys felt once you were bound and gagged. Helpless, excited, scared but still excited etc.

My first time bound and gagged was on the floor in the basement by a guy friend. Bound with ropes, legs and knees, wrists tied behind my back, secure 4 strips of tape gagged with an ankle sock stuffed in my mouth. Struggled there too. I was a bit scared yes first time bound and gagged but an exciting feeling too? Definetely helpless as well.

Anyone else have a similar feeling to that? What was it for you? Feel free fo share if you like!

Thank you
gagged ali
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gagged ali »

Sounds fun! I'm glad you were excited also.

I guess you have to be super careful especially the first time being tied up by someone else because you need a large amount of trust there!

I started out exploring with Selfbondage which I loved :) Then finally my first GF tied me up on a chair and tape gagged me which was super exciting! Something I thought I would enjoy and did.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

For years I just did self bondage, but a few months ago I met someone who was willing to tie me up for real. I'll call him Blake. Although he typically preferred to tie up women, he was willing to give me, a crossdresser, a chance.

He came over to my place and we did a few different bondage positions. However, the first one was most memorable. He had me tied to a chair and otm gagged. I loved the tightness of my binds, but knowing I couldn't just slip out of my binds gave me a feeling of helplessness I never felt before. It was very exciting!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I got tied for the first time by a couple of older boys. It was a long time ago. I was pretty young and some details have been forgotten. But I do remember the odd feeling, realizing I was helpless but finding it kind of oddly exciting at the same time.
Lexidamselvictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

gagged ali wrote: 1 year ago Sounds fun! I'm glad you were excited also.

I guess you have to be super careful especially the first time being tied up by someone else because you need a large amount of trust there!

I started out exploring with Selfbondage which I loved :) Then finally my first GF tied me up on a chair and tape gagged me which was super exciting! Something I thought I would enjoy and did.
Thanks for sharing. Yes you do. But i am glad to experience that.

Sounds a bit similar to mine then. Selfbondage is fun too. I just thought being tied by someone always have a more thrill fun to it.
Lexidamselvictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

captured_prize wrote: 1 year ago For years I just did self bondage, but a few months ago I met someone who was willing to tie me up for real. I'll call him Blake. Although he typically preferred to tie up women, he was willing to give me, a crossdresser, a chance.

He came over to my place and we did a few different bondage positions. However, the first one was most memorable. He had me tied to a chair and otm gagged. I loved the tightness of my binds, but knowing I couldn't just slip out of my binds gave me a feeling of helplessness I never felt before. It was very exciting!
Sounds quite amazing. You were lucky he gave a try to tie and gag you up. Like that mix helppess but excited feeling!
Lexidamselvictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kyle wrote: 1 year ago I got tied for the first time by a couple of older boys. It was a long time ago. I was pretty young and some details have been forgotten. But I do remember the odd feeling, realizing I was helpless but finding it kind of oddly exciting at the same time.
I think the helplessness but odd exciting feeling while you were tied is something unexplainable sometimes but it always something pleasurable to think of in your mind. Were you gagged as well if don't mind me asking?
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

The first time I was tied was by a friend. We used to play with an old washing line and would play cops and robbers and whoever was the robber would get caught and tied up
Lexidamselvictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

yorkshiredude27 wrote: 1 year ago The first time I was tied was by a friend. We used to play with an old washing line and would play cops and robbers and whoever was the robber would get caught and tied up
Very typical. I like that. Was it a helpless but excited feeling?
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Lexidamselvictim wrote: 1 year ago
yorkshiredude27 wrote: 1 year ago The first time I was tied was by a friend. We used to play with an old washing line and would play cops and robbers and whoever was the robber would get caught and tied up
Oh definitely, though I got a bigger thrill from tying them up but just as fun being tied up
Lexidamselvictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

yorkshiredude27 wrote: 1 year ago
Oh definitely, though I got a bigger thrill from tying them up but just as fun being tied up
I can imagine that haha. Did you gagged too or just more tied up?
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

yorkshiredude27 wrote: 1 year ago

I can imagine that haha. Did you gagged too or just more tied up?
Gagged too, used tape over the mouth
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]Lexidamselvictim[/mention]

Hi Lexi and welcome. My first tie up was quite late, between my two marriages. I’ve written about it here

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=18438
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

captured_prize wrote: 1 year ago For years I just did self bondage, but a few months ago I met someone who was willing to tie me up for real. I'll call him Blake. Although he typically preferred to tie up women, he was willing to give me, a crossdresser, a chance.

Sounds quite amazing. You were lucky he gave a try to tie and gag you up. Like that mix helppess but excited feeling!
Thanks, it was quite amazing alright! When he heard that I had never been tied for real, he thought for a bit then offered. He also likes to practice shibari techniques on me too.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Kyle wrote: 1 year ago I got tied for the first time by a couple of older boys. It was a long time ago. I was pretty young and some details have been forgotten. But I do remember the odd feeling, realizing I was helpless but finding it kind of oddly exciting at the same time.
I think the helplessness but odd exciting feeling while you were tied is something unexplainable sometimes but it always something pleasurable to think of in your mind. Were you gagged as well if don't mind me asking?
Yeah, I understand the feeling better now, and in hindsight, this was definitely a sign I was going to be interested. But I was 6 or 7 and it was brand new then. No, I wasn't gagged. It was a pretty simple, short event, which was probably for the best for a first time.
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

first time at age 9 by big bro😂.
Crossed wrists behind my back, elbows tied, chest harness, a rope on my hips to pin to my body my wrists, above below knees then ankles.
Last touch was an handkerchief stuffed in my mouth held in place by wrapped tape around my head.

It was fun, I felt it like an hug because bro ropeworks was (and is still) perfect, I'm sure his background as rock climber helps him a lot!😂
Even it was unescapable tie, I felt no discomfort or any related issues like limbs tingling or colds feelings.
angim350
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by angim350 »

When I was young (can't remember quite how old), by some friends. I struggled like mad as well - I didn't expect they would be able to do it so well! Was an exhilarating if slightly intimidating experience! Kind of left me wanting more...
KidnappedNatalieCD
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KidnappedNatalieCD »

Never been tied up by someone else, but it's something I daydream about all the time.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Let’s see…that mostly happened when I was younger; and while details remain clear, the timeline is a bit uncertain.

It was either me and my sister by ourselves, emulating some of the TV shows we watched; and doing simple ties with cloths & bandanas around our wrists, ankles & mouths…

…or it was at summer camp; where we would do this weekly property-wide game of capture-the-flag.

Invariably, this just led to smaller groups breaking off to do as they pleased; and among the group I found myself in, they started horseplaying until someone started using rope that was laying around inside a run-down barn (the property was a farm that had been re-purposed as a summer camp).

It started with one guy getting his arms and legs tied; and then THAT became a game in and of itself; where they would get free, and proceed to tackle & tie up the next person.

About a person or two into the rotation, I discreetly mentioned that I had bandanas in my backpack (I carried them around a lot), and nonchalantly suggested using them to gag the next person who got tied up.

Much to my satisfaction, the group heartily agreed…and I got to gag one of my buds with a pink bandana (for laughs).

The other guy had done a great job with the rope-work, looping their wrists behind their back with an impressive knot; same with their feet. My friend sitting down on the ground inside the barn, I leaned over and tied the pink bandana tightly over his mouth.

Thankfully, he didn’t immediately shake it off…instead he went hard at the ropes, grunting as he tried to loosen them. Apparently, my other friend who did the knot did too good of a job; and they couldn’t free themselves. So we had to untie the ropes for him.

Since I had gagged him last, the focus then turned towards me for my turn: the captive became the captor, as my friend stood up and took the same pink bandana and tied it over my mouth the same way.

Then the other guy who did the ropework volunteered again (he got nominated again because it was the first time someone couldn’t get free), and he started doing my wrists.

I could see WHY my other friend had had trouble escaping…they were doing the ropes VERY tight; to a point the somewhat-worn material was slightly affecting circulation.

I grunted through my gag just like my friend had; because the binding a pretty rough. Thankfully, it stopped shy of being painful. Then the dude tied my ankles; which was also VERY tight, but at least my jeans and tall socks softened the pressure.

I sat there…first time I had been tied by another person seriously; and semi-publicly, no less. My heart was hammering like a jackhammer; I didn’t want to let on that my eagerness for this situation was more than just a simple game, so I tried to play it cool.

Much as I would have LOVED to remain that way and lean into pretending to be kidnapped; I instead played the game as we had done, and tried to get free as quickly as I could (I kept the gag on, though).

I kicked off the ropes holding my feet together easily enough…alternating my legs up-and-down until they loosened enough to slip my shoes through…then I stood up off the ground, and VERY carefully tried to pull my wrists through the knots; without getting rope burn from the coarse material.

And hey; I got loose! Not too shabby for my first rope game with another person.

I took the gag off; and the game went on to the next person…and nobody caught on that it had been an exciting milestone in my kidnapping fantasy interest.
Monty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Monty »

Taped up by my sister. I did the self gag beforehand because she didn't want to gag me. I had a lot of fun though
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Monty wrote: 1 year ago Taped up by my sister. I did the self gag beforehand because she didn't want to gag me. I had a lot of fun though
Hey, me too. My sister was pretty alright with using gags, though.

What was the game? Just to see if you could escape? Or like a crime game?
Lexidamselvictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Silver_noro wrote: 1 year ago first time at age 9 by big bro😂.
Crossed wrists behind my back, elbows tied, chest harness, a rope on my hips to pin to my body my wrists, above below knees then ankles.
Last touch was an handkerchief stuffed in my mouth held in place by wrapped tape around my head.

It was fun, I felt it like an hug because bro ropeworks was (and is still) perfect, I'm sure his background as rock climber helps him a lot!😂
Even it was unescapable tie, I felt no discomfort or any related issues like limbs tingling or colds feelings.
Sounded like a great time then!
Lexidamselvictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

angim350 wrote: 1 year ago When I was young (can't remember quite how old), by some friends. I struggled like mad as well - I didn't expect they would be able to do it so well! Was an exhilarating if slightly intimidating experience! Kind of left me wanting more...
I think i know that feeling yes. Even scary, but you don't really want to escape lol
Monty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Monty »

Detective-Gag wrote: 1 year ago
Monty wrote: 1 year ago Taped up by my sister. I did the self gag beforehand because she didn't want to gag me. I had a lot of fun though

Just to see if I could escape, no real game to it. I was only in the tape for about 7 minutes. Way too short imo.

How did your sister tie you up?
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Monty wrote: 1 year ago
Detective-Gag wrote: 1 year ago

Just to see if I could escape, no real game to it. I was only in the tape for about 7 minutes. Way too short imo.

How did your sister tie you up?
The first time with my sister: wrists tied behind my back with a bandana (actually pretty hard to slip off; couldn’t work the knot), legs tied together with a blanket that had been on-hand, and gagged with an OTM gag. A simple game where she got to kidnap me…a nice introduction to what would become a semi-routine game for us.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic