Bondage Incorporated in Other Games

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bondage Incorporated in Other Games

Post by TapeBondage123 »

I had an idea come to me after reading some stories on here. I came up with a game with bondage incorporated into it. A bit of explanation; this game would be similar to strip poker but instead of removing an article of clothing after losing a hand, the loser would be gradually tied up. I was thinking of a chair tie: the first hand lost results in the left leg being tied to the chair, second hand lost results in right leg tied to the chair, and so on until the loser is completely tied up (hands being the last thing). The player could tie themselves up limb by limb (with the winner obviously having to tie up the loser’s hands) or with a group of people and having one person be designated “tie-er” and go around tying up whoever lost that hand.

I’d love to hear some other ideas for games like this!
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Heh Heh…you could call it “Hold ‘Em, Tex”.

I actually saw two types of bondage-related games from a single Japanese video (no surprise; they seem to love those quirky games!)

The first game was a bomb-disarming simulation…one of the ladies was tied to a chair and gagged with stuffing & an OTM gag; and another girl was sitting on the floor, also bound & gagged…but also blindfolded.

A fake bomb with a timer was placed in an open room; and the lady on the chair had to mumble instructions to the blindfolded girl on where in the room the ticking bomb was…and THEN disarm it (the fake bomb had a sequence of switches that needed pressing).

So the pair would have to communicate (with gags muffling them) together to find the bomb…bring it BACK so the girl in the chair could see it…and THEN disarm it.

…all while the other girl is blindfolded. Pretty entertaining, actually.

The second game was more simplistic: two ladies sit across from each other, one blindfolded and holding a card containing a picture or phrase; and the other opposite lady OTM & stuff gagged.

The gagged girl would have to describe the picture elf phrase (while muffled) in a way that the blindfolded lady could guess.

Pure innocent fun, those two games!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

[mention]Detective-Gag[/mention] Do you remember the name of the video or where I could find it? I'm really curious.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

https://www.boundhub.com/videos/487226/time-bomb-game3/

Well, here’s half of the video at least. Gotta figure out where the original video is.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Thank you! It was a good watch!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Detective-Gag wrote: 1 year ago Heh Heh…you could call it “Hold ‘Em, Tex”.

I actually saw two types of bondage-related games from a single Japanese video (no surprise; they seem to love those quirky games!)

The first game was a bomb-disarming simulation…one of the ladies was tied to a chair and gagged with stuffing & an OTM gag; and another girl was sitting on the floor, also bound & gagged…but also blindfolded.

A fake bomb with a timer was placed in an open room; and the lady on the chair had to mumble instructions to the blindfolded girl on where in the room the ticking bomb was…and THEN disarm it (the fake bomb had a sequence of switches that needed pressing).

So the pair would have to communicate (with gags muffling them) together to find the bomb…bring it BACK so the girl in the chair could see it…and THEN disarm it.

…all while the other girl is blindfolded. Pretty entertaining, actually.

The second game was more simplistic: two ladies sit across from each other, one blindfolded and holding a card containing a picture or phrase; and the other opposite lady OTM & stuff gagged.

The gagged girl would have to describe the picture elf phrase (while muffled) in a way that the blindfolded lady could guess.

Pure innocent fun, those two games!
I like that name :lol:

They sure do love quirky games like that! I watched the link that you posted; they were actually bound and gagged very well. I would love to be on a game show like that lol
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

TapeBondage123 wrote: 1 year ago I had an idea come to me after reading some stories on here. I came up with a game with bondage incorporated into it. [...]

I once played tag with bondage. The person who is "it" gets tied up. The other players get as long to hide as it takes the "it" player to escape.
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

cellofello wrote: 1 year ago
TapeBondage123 wrote: 1 year ago I had an idea come to me after reading some stories on here. I came up with a game with bondage incorporated into it. [...]

I once played tag with bondage. The person who is "it" gets tied up. The other players get as long to hide as it takes the "it" player to escape.
I like that game, that would be a lot of fun to play.
MrFingers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrFingers »

I have a game I’m going to suggest we try to my wife, next time we have some alone time without our daughter.

I’m going to tie her up on our bed, I’ll start simple, with her hands tied behind her back, her ankles tied together, and some form of cloth gag, either a cleave gag or an OTM gag as she’s never been gagged before, so I’d want it to be as comfortable as possible for her, plus I like the aesthetic anyway. She’ll be fully dressed, this time, and she’ll have 10 minutes to escape her bondage. If she escapes within 5 minutes, I’ll give her £100 (I’m going to give her this money anyway, to treat herself to a new wardrobe following some weight loss), but if she hasn’t escaped after 5 minutes, the prize pot goes down to £50, and starts to decrease by £10 for every additional minute she takes to get free. Should she still be bound and gagged by the time the 10 minutes elapses however, she’s mine, my helpless, restrained and muffled plaything to do whatever I want with for the next half hour. ;)

…And by whatever I want with, I mean undressing her, and pleasuring her in whatever way comes to mind, I’m not into spanking, pain, tickling etc, I want her to want this again and again.

I’ll also add that the game will be rigged of course, she won’t get free, but should she wish to try again, she can either lose a layer of clothing, so start off in her lingerie next time, or I get to add another bondage element, like a blindfold, and so on.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Detective-Gag wrote: 1 year ago https://www.boundhub.com/videos/487226/time-bomb-game3/

Well, here’s half of the video at least. Gotta figure out where the original video is.
Fine video. Thanks for the link. :)
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic