WORN/SWEATY SMELLY SOCKS FOR GAG ! Are they good to go or safe?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
wraptapegag4life
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

WORN/SWEATY SMELLY SOCKS FOR GAG ! Are they good to go or safe?

Post by wraptapegag4life »

Hello everyone. I have been a silent lurker for so long and have just signed to be a part of this amazing community.

I consider myself a huge stuff wrap gag fan/enthusiasts and have tried them on myself and my few friends.

I have been using clean socks for quite sometimes now with pvc wrap gags. While scrolling through the forum and stories i got inticed by one common trend.. *WORN OUT SOCK IN MOUTH.. SWEATY SOCK IN MOUTH* and just got curious to give it a try on myself first before proceeding to someone else. Idk i just felt an itch to do so out of nowhere.

I have not ever done anything worn or used for a stuff gag before and have not smelled socks either my entire life.

So my question is.. are full day worn out sock good to go for a gag and safe? I have experience with clean ones and currently exploring whether should i opt for a sweaty or possibly smelly sock gag. Please suggest.

Thank you everyone.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

As with everything, there are always risks, so no gag, even with clean socks, is ever truly "safe". That said, when I started stuffing my mouth with smelly and sweaty socks for a stuffed gag, all I had was my own socks (many years later, I found a beautiful woman who now indulges me with her sweaty gym socks and socklets). But please take everything I write with some caution and do plenty of research and get more advice from more people! Don't just take my word for it.

For starters, In terms of hygiene, it won't make your teeth fall-out, or cause gum cancer or anything like that. Just make sure to rinse out your mouth and throat with a proper mouth wash and brush your teeth, just like you would after a regular meal that had strong flavours that could potentially cause bad breath.

So, if you have never done smelly stuffed gags before, start with just your own socks that you wore that same day, and DON'T tape up. Allow yourself to spit it out if it's repulsive. The issue with all gags, even without mouth stuffing is the 'gag' reflex. With a mouth stuffing, it is worse and if anything obstructs what comes up, you can literally drown in your own ... (you get the picture).

If you can get to tolerate or even enjoy the taste after a while, then you could start by truly gagging yourself with tape, but always have safety scissors and other quick release mechanisms handy.

Overall, I'd say the same risk-aware safety mechanisms you use with any stuffed gag apply here as well. The fact that they are sweaty and smelly simply adds an extra layer of discomfort and torment.

Finally, for most people I know who are into this, it's actually the smell more than the taste that excites them. So you could still continue with your clean gags, and see if the smell of a pair of dirty socks near your nose (or that of your willing captive) is what actually is the turn-on.

Good luck in you explorations, and congratulations on joining the community! I hope you have fun contributing!
wraptapegag4life
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

tiedinbluetights wrote: 1 year ago As with everything, there are always risks, so no gag, even with clean socks, is ever truly "safe". That said, when I started stuffing my mouth with smelly and sweaty socks for a stuffed gag, all I had was my own socks (many years later, I found a beautiful woman who now indulges me with her sweaty gym socks and socklets). But please take everything I write with some caution and do plenty of research and get more advice from more people! Don't just take my word for it.

For starters, In terms of hygiene, it won't make your teeth fall-out, or cause gum cancer or anything like that. Just make sure to rinse out your mouth and throat with a proper mouth wash and brush your teeth, just like you would after a regular meal that had strong flavours that could potentially cause bad breath.

So, if you have never done smelly stuffed gags before, start with just your own socks that you wore that same day, and DON'T tape up. Allow yourself to spit it out if it's repulsive. The issue with all gags, even without mouth stuffing is the 'gag' reflex. With a mouth stuffing, it is worse and if anything obstructs what comes up, you can literally drown in your own ... (you get the picture).

If you can get to tolerate or even enjoy the taste after a while, then you could start by truly gagging yourself with tape, but always have safety scissors and other quick release mechanisms handy.

Overall, I'd say the same risk-aware safety mechanisms you use with any stuffed gag apply here as well. The fact that they are sweaty and smelly simply adds an extra layer of discomfort and torment.

Finally, for most people I know who are into this, it's actually the smell more than the taste that excites them. So you could still continue with your clean gags, and see if the smell of a pair of dirty socks near your nose (or that of your willing captive) is what actually is the turn-on.

Good luck in you explorations, and congratulations on joining the community! I hope you have fun contributing!
Thanks for such a detailed response; highly appreciated. As I mentioned in my original post i'm quite experienced with stuff gags and totally aware of all the risks and hazards for safety i.e choking and other things.

My only concern was the hygiene if that will make me sick or cause any other medical issue afterwards due to dirtyness or odour. I will keep that in mind.

Also loved your tip to try it without taping first to get comfortable. I will do it later tonight or tomorrow with my own worn-out socks. Will update accordingly as well.

Meanwhile waiting for other responses as well please feel free to contribute. Thanks.
wraptapegag4life
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Update: So i tried stuffing my mouth with two socks that I wore for the entire day. At first when I put them in my mouth I couldn't feel any smell or such (i turned them inside-out for extra effect) so I thought okay its more or less like a regular one so I proceeded to wrap tape around my mouth covering area from right under the nostrils to my chin.

After a minute or two suddenly a weird taste came idk it was sweet at times and extremely salty the other moment. It was terrible. I tolerated the gag for good 5 minutes before unwrapping the tape (10 layers) and pulling both socks out of my mouth.

One of the worst experiences I now know why most of the storyteller uses this scenario because of added torture and realism. It was not like I was choking or anything and I could have continued for an hour that way if i wanted to but taste was very bad so I called it quit.

Clean socks all the way gang for now. Will give dirty stuffing a try sometime later again but not soon.

For today I have got a huge rag so I will be trying stuffing my mouth to the fullest and then closing ny lips before proceeding with tape wrap gag for possibly for authentic experience.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

There is a small risk, but I would mean that there is a risk with whatever you put in your mouth!
I have been Gagged with socks many times, but have only been a little sick one single time.
If you are in good health, the risk is very small☺️
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic