Burying someone at beach

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Burying someone at beach

Post by David Han »

So how to get someone buried in sand with just their head and feet sticking out so they cannot move? Want to do feet tickling on beach.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

Probably best to dig a hole that gets deeper towards the center, sorta like a V or an upside down triangle. Have them sit right on top of the corner, fill, and go to town.

Might have to adjust dimensions if the person has long legs, small torso etc. Obviously this isn't an exact science.
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

Hello, always have wanted to do this. Although it may be fairly safe under close supervision it's probably not a good idea because you can't simply "cut some loose," if there is a problem. Always assume that there will be a problem so you're ready.

Try instead having them step into a large sack or tub that you fill with oats. They actually use this as a form of therapy for people and dogs with anxiety. Obviously keep their' head free. Then comes the gagging (if you're so inclined).

Have fun, stay safe. They don't have to be mutually exclusive.
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I have always wanted to get buried in the sand at the beach, but for me, it would be a little more challenging. This is due to the fact that I want to be standing up while I am buried up to my neck so that would be about a 6-foot hole in a beach. Personally, I don't know of any beaches that you could actually do that at yet, but I do want to start searching around my house here in Florida when I get a chance, I'll have to find more private beaches this summer to do that. But also then I have the problem of having no females who are able to do that to me.
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

Solarbeast wrote: 5 years ago I have always wanted to get buried in the sand at the beach, but for me, it would be a little more challenging. This is due to the fact that I want to be standing up while I am buried up to my neck so that would be about a 6-foot hole in a beach. Personally, I don't know of any beaches that you could actually do that at yet, but I do want to start searching around my house here in Florida when I get a chance, I'll have to find more private beaches this summer to do that. But also then I have the problem of having no females who are able to do that to me.
You must be careful. Sand is incredibly unstable and can contain dense pockets that may spill out into your hole, instantly decompressing your lungs, killing you.
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

Be VE"RY careful. Two of my friends and I dug a 6' deep hole in the sand and buried a friend up to his neck. We went swimming and were probably only gone about a half hour, but by the time we got back, he had a VERY dark sunburn, even though he lived in that climate and had a permanent suntan. Apparently the sun beating off the sand intensified the effect of the sun and gave him quite a sunburn, so I would probably advise against doing that unless you stay right there with your prisoner and free him as soon as you see (or hear) he's in trouble.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Dig a hole and put him in but be careful if the sand gets wet.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic