Burglar fantasy

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Gormi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Burglar fantasy

Post by Gormi »

Ever had a fantasy of being ambushed by a burglar in your sleep or after coming back home? To hear the sound of tape ripping or cable ties zipping knowing you are being secured for real? Or maybe you've had a real experience? I invite damsels to share the stories/fantasies ;)
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Many times. They will always be dressed up in black, black ski mask, etc. The typical look. Grabbed from behind and handgagged while the accomplice approaches me with tape or ropes or both before being wrestled to the floor while they work on me.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Absolutely. And they're always wearing catsuits and high heel boots in my fantasy.
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

This is definitely my number 1 fantasy, to be overpowered in my own home and kept captive :P
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

This is something I sometimes fantasize about and have even acted out the scenario through self bondage and even with a partner. Funny you mention tape ripping as in nearly all of my home invasion scenarios, I'm tape gagged.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
KidnappedNatalieCD
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KidnappedNatalieCD »

It's one of my favorite fantasies. I often imagine a masked burglar pinning me to the ground to tie me up and gag me. I can only then helplessly struggle while they ransack my place.
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

I’ve had this fantasy but I also like the idea of turning the tables eventually. I’m definitely a switch at this point.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I imagine a cute girl coming in tying me up gagging me and kissing me all over while she steals my stuff.
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

I've gotten to do something like this once before consensually. It was all role-play in person but very fun. I had already gotten tied up by the person a couple of times before we did that so I knew it would be safe.
Kyman2tieu
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kyman2tieu »

Gormi wrote: 1 year ago Ever had a fantasy of being ambushed by a burglar in your sleep or after coming back home? To hear the sound of tape ripping or cable ties zipping knowing you are being secured for real? Or maybe you've had a real experience? I invite damsels to share the stories/fantasies ;)
Being the burglar is a huge fantasy of mine. Rich lady comes home while I’m robbing the place and I take her by surprise
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

AllTapedUp wrote: 1 year ago This is definitely my number 1 fantasy, to be overpowered in my own home and kept captive :P
This but also revenge :)
boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundsub »

One of my biggest fantasies is getting tied by two hot burglars in rope duct tape or both and them having all kinds of fun with me for hours - and then kidnapping me for more fun for a couple days or so at their hideout :twisted: . I think it's a quite common fantasy with kinksters honestly. Though, I feel a bit guilty since getting burglarized and/ or kidnapped for real is not a fun nor sexy experience at all for people who have (most develop PTSD from it).... still fun to roleplay or pretend during self bondage sessions.
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

I know this thread’s been inactive for awhile, but holy hell this fantasy is the dream for me. Being woken up by a hand clamped over my mouth and the sound of duct tape ripping gets my heart racing so damn fast. Both being on the giving and receiving ends of that scenario are equally appealing to me.
Cheesy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cheesy »

Would be quite the rude awakening
Niceandtight31
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Niceandtight31 »

I think this is a super common one, as a switch the idea of being on both ends of this scenario sounds like it could be appealing, and I definitely agree with you @silvertejp590 , couldn't have said it better myself
TapedUpBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapedUpBoy »

This is definitely the thing I think about the most happening to me
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Not sure how many others would be into into tying and gagging a married couple but absolutely love the idea of my wife and i coming home from a date night to a burglary. Being so infatuated with each other and her heels clicking loudly as we waltz in im sure it would be easy to get the jump on us.
Gormi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gormi »

Gormi wrote: 1 year ago Ever had a fantasy of being ambushed by a burglar in your sleep or after coming back home? To hear the sound of tape ripping or cable ties zipping knowing you are being secured for real? Or maybe you've had a real experience? I invite damsels to share the stories/fantasies ;)
1 year later after creating this topic and the burglary/home invasion scenario is still one of my favorite.

I like the variant when after a burglar secures a girl, her friend is coming over and gets captured too.
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

A big strong barefoot woman overpower me, taunt me, gag me with my own socks and hogties me before robbing my house... :)
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

It had never been a fantasy of mine, but it happened for real years ago. Got Tied up by 4 intruders (Big guys) in a house Where i was working. When I was in it, it wasn’t fun at all, but some years after, parts of it actually turns me on😬
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Racer wrote: 1 month ago It had never been a fantasy of mine, but it happened for real years ago. Got Tied up by 4 intruders (Big guys) in a house Where i was working. When I was in it, it wasn’t fun at all, but some years after, parts of it actually turns me on😬
Damn, that must have been quite scary to have it happen for real.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

I do enjoy those scenes in movies or TV shows where a burglar / villain sneaks into the house in the middle of the night; and then they immediately just press a piece of duct tape down over the mouth of the sleeping person (usually it’s a lady; but I don’t mind when it’s someone else, certainly).

Then once the hostage has been gagged, they just go about tying them up before they’re even fully aware of what’s happening; then they just struggle on the floor of the bedroom while the burglars go about robbing the house.

I’m pretty sure when I was younger I acted out a situation like that in the middle of the night (might have to write about it in True Stories for Everyone).
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

Terry wrote: 1 month ago
Racer wrote: 1 month ago It had never been a fantasy of mine, but it happened for real years ago. Got Tied up by 4 intruders (Big guys) in a house Where i was working. When I was in it, it wasn’t fun at all, but some years after, parts of it actually turns me on😬
I was so f…… scared! And for a short time I tried to fight against them, but realised that they would had me tied up anyway🤷‍♂️ You are welcome to PM me for the story😉
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Racer wrote: 1 month ago
Terry wrote: 1 month ago
I was so f…… scared! And for a short time I tried to fight against them, but realised that they would had me tied up anyway🤷‍♂️ You are welcome to PM me for the story😉
Have messaged
DandiAndi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DandiAndi »

This scenario used to live rent free in my mind back during my Uni days. My roommate used to be a party animal so hearing loud noises in the early morning was normal when he'd come home from the bars. Sometimes my mind would wander to what if it wasn't my roommate but some burglars? I'd grown so accustomed to his weekend outings that I wouldn't even open an eye when I'd hear him come home or barge into my room to tell me about his bar adventures. Of course this would always spiral into me imagining myself securely trussed up, mouth stuffed to capacity with a tight gag and squirming in my cramped closet or the back of the burglars vehicle.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic