Kinds of Looks or Clothing that You Love

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

I like everyday clothing. Jeans, dresses, pajamas, and uniforms. I worked in hospitality and still enjoy seeing a tied up waitress or maid, I mean wait staff or housekeeping. Today everyone wears pants, but back in the day a short-sleeve dress was the standard for female employees, often with white canvas Keds. That’s what I’m talking about.

In my Catholic school days the girls would wear a pleated skirt, crisp white shirt and bow tie. In cold weather they would switch to tights instead of knee socks, and before class, swap their winter boots for slip-on flats they would slip off under their seat. Sister Mary Elizabeth always busted me, “eyes on the board please,” but she never called me out by name, so maybe I wasn’t the only one.

The occasional after-school TUG would sometimes involve a classmate still in her school uniform. Ah, those fleeting days of youth.
Dominik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dominik »

For me, PE shorts or short cutoffs.

And both should be really short - just like we wore them in the 1970s.

And that's enough clothing - shoes,socks and of course shirts are absolutely unnecessary, to say the least.
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

Anything business attire like, has to be with hosiery and the normal style of high heel with the top of the foot exposed too, no flats, boots or full foot heels. Still not entirely sure why I like this type of clothing significantly more than any other, but it is what it is. Im also a fan of less common colors, like green, purple, pink, etc. Not sure why that is either, maybe I'm just picky.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

I just love the look of gym going girls in there leggings (of any colour) and a sports t-shirt.. every time I see them I think "you soooo need to be taped up tight nd gagged"
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

I have a thing for anything tight and form filling. Specifically tights/ leotard.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Deleted User 3087

Post by Deleted User 3087 »

Girls in one-piece swimsuit. Or, girls in sleeveless tops that expose the collarbone, with a mid-thigh length skirt. Add on tights, if it makes them more ticklish. (No nudity please.)
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

For me as a male sub, shorts, the shorter the better like guys wore in the 80's. Remember skimpy OP corduroy shorts worn with a matching OP T-shirt and high socks, usually white with a color stripe or two at the top? I think I still have a pair somewhere in storage.

Of course with shorts you can't do much outdoor bondage in the Northern Hemisphere this time of year. I just like the ropes pressed up against my legs, thighs and ankles. Perhaps while tied to a chair or in a warmer time tied to a tree in a wooded area for privacy with an OTM gag or tape limiting my speech. I can also wear shorter socks but knee socks cut back on rope burns.

Play safe, T.T.
Cleveman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cleveman »

Any woman wearing a leather coat, or skirt and knee high boots. Also a mature woman wearing a twinset and pearls. I would love to be tied up by or tied up with any of those.
Tyler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tyler »

I absolutely love punk/goth clothing.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Tyler wrote: 5 years ago I absolutely love punk/goth clothing.
Yup I could go for that too.
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Nexus wrote: 5 years ago
Yup I could go for that too.
I can second that... 3rd that :)
Seventh Crow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Seventh Crow »

I'm a sucker for a girl in a tank top.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Seventh Crow wrote: 5 years ago I'm a sucker for a girl in a tank top.
Tank tops are definitely hot. I roll that into my sleepwear preference by pairing the tank top with pyjama pants. Beautiful, perfect unassuming attire for a damsel.
Deleted User 2217

Post by Deleted User 2217 »

A woman in a crop top and a pair of jeans or jean shorts is my weakness
Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

My fetish is sort of based in clothing. It’s led to me being easily distracted when I’m in class when a girl walks in wearing a teddy jacket, or Canada Goose parka or something similar

Girls in fuzzy socks or wool socks, uggs or other fur trimmed boots, yoga pants or sweatpants, or plush pyjama pants.

Also girls in thick hoodies, or Sherpa/plush sweaters, wool turtlenecks, as well as puffy down jackets, or parkas with fur lining or trim (preferably both) as well as fur coats. That about covers it
Bondagegirl1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondagegirl1 »

Jean short shorts, school costumes, and super heroine costumes.
Tickler1079
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tickler1079 »

Guys in baggy Jeans and guys who wear briefs (i.e tighty whities) are my absolute weakness :D
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Women in bikinis, one piece swimsuits, ‘wet-look’ underwear, tight gym kit and g-strings (predictable - sorry!)
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Girls in a pair of jeans and Sperry bluefish or loafers, something casual and comfy! Yoga pants are super cute with those shoes as well
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

One word: Spandex.

Okay, a couple more words: Shiny nylon shorts. Old-style nylon running outfits.

Those are great on either gender.

For bound ladies, there's something about casual, relaxed outfits - jeans and a comfortable t-shirt. Seeing a woman with her hands tied behind her like that just makes my heart go a little nuts.

Bound guys? Shiny, skintight stuff. Or maybe an item or two of ladies clothing - not crossdressed, just very obviously a guy tied up in clothes that he's probably mortified at the thought of being seen in.
jl1453
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jl1453 »

cj2125 wrote: 5 years ago I prefer guys tied up in underwear: boxers/boxer-briefs and maybe an undershirt too. Also ave a thing for muscle shirts and cotton shorts, like if they are comming back from the gym/going for a jog
Definitely agree - Love a guy in briefs and a tight white tank style undershirt - best look on a bound and gagged guy
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Here here!
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

I'm not particularly picky about the sub's attire. It's more about what I don't like.
  • I don't like bulky or loose clothes.
  • And I don't like long sleeves. When it comes to the hands, I want to see the rope on bare skin.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

First of all, the woman's physique should attract me, although it helps with shorts, tops, sportswear, bikinis, school uniforms, costumes, mini-skirts and tight leggings.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Amberbound wrote: 5 years ago I guess for me I just like being tied up myself, and my favorite outfit to be tied in is a blouse, skirt, leggings and boots
I like everything, I envy the rigger who has the fortune to tie you.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic