Kinds of Looks or Clothing that You Love

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Tiedtothelife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedtothelife »

Boys wearing nothing but shorts or underwear (except speedos, I do not like them.)
You know what's better than a shirtless boy tied and gagged? A shirtless boy tied and gagged being tickled.
Deleted User 4320

Post by Deleted User 4320 »

Latex pvc leather rubber vinyl just anything tight and shiny really
Drbooks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Drbooks »

Stevmn2 wrote: 5 years ago Latex pvc leather rubber vinyl just anything tight and shiny really
Very much agree!
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chloe Badelaine »

Last edited by Chloe Badelaine 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
noggip
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noggip »

I'm a huge sucker for a nice pencil skirt and some heels on a woman who's tied up. It's the absolute hottest thing.
Deleted User 4493

Post by Deleted User 4493 »

noggip wrote: 4 years ago I'm a huge sucker for a nice pencil skirt and some heels on a woman who's tied up. It's the absolute hottest thing.
I second that! I also enjoy any outfit that includes leggings and/or pantyhose/tights on a woman. Makes I prefer skinny jeans and a T-shirt or workout attire like running tights or leggings with a tight shirt. I’m a huge sock lover as well, preferably colorful ankle socks on both men and women!
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

f5d2df084adfe9d881b81e9d852c8fec.jpg
Engel-woolsilk-sporty-rib-womens-leggings_MED.jpg
c8ff599097ce15626a96c84f4a398547--feet-nails-just-the-way.jpg
neworkingon900-pale-ash-sharon-back_1024x1024_044a923c-78cc-4421-b776-4a76e4a8792a_1024x1024.jpg
c954c0dca05cc3610ec64db70fd6321b.jpg
Yes I am a sport loving lesbian
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I love my damsel to be tied up whilst wearing boots. Don’t know why maybe it goes back to watching the old western films where the heroine would be tied by the bad guy/ Indians inevitably wearing cowboy boots. I do prefer otk boots to cowboy boots though.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Clothes aren’t a big deal for me. Just as long as it’s something she looks good in and makes sense for the scene. I guess if I had to say something, I do like the short skirt/knee boots combo. Boots are good because they look good on most women and they might hide a way for her to escape, like a knife...but only if she could stretch just a little farther to reach it...

On a semi-related note, I do kind of like when her struggles mess her outfit up, especially her shirt riding up exposing her midriff or something falling in her face obscuring her vision frustrating her attempts to see, assuming she’s not blindfolded (hair can also work for this). It shows she’s really trying to escape on top of often being attractive.
Gandaulf2001
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gandaulf2001 »

Svpmissive wrote: 5 years ago I have a thing for anything tight and form filling. Specifically tights/ leotard.
I agree 100%!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I enjoy seeing women in black pantyhose/stockings/tights along with a short dress or skirt. Really goes great with white rope.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

Catsuits and leotards are a turn-on for me, but most of the women I end up tying are in lingerie or are nude -- both of which are nice enough! :twisted:
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Women should be, while tied up, wearing business dress: a dress, hose and heels, with a blouse/skirt as an alternative to a dress, OR a leotard and tights, OR a blouse, skirt, and ankle socks. Says me :lol:
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

Leather jackets. Love a tied up badass
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Anything tight. Leather/latex/pvc/Spandex.

And I love boots. The higher the better.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Its a weird one but, women bundled up for the winter is my personal favorite
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Lately, I've been really into snapback caps. Don't know why but guys look really hot gagged while wearing one.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

I'm adicted to Levi's. I prefer fully clothed in Levi's jeans and Levi's trucker jacked. It should be in black faded with contrast stitching. My prefered jeans is the 00501-0226. Those behave just as jeans should behave during wear and fading. T-shirts shoul be tucked in and the jeans should be belted.

A nice thing is when the ropework in contrast color follovs the stitching in a way that make the movements of the tied more outstanding.

I like tied to be in motoleathers, MX-gear or wetsuits to.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

Well, for me it is all about buttoned shirts.
I love girls wearing buttoned shirts, but there are a few rules:
1. The shirt must be feminine (buttons on the left)
2. The shirt must be a simple shirt (no double buttons, hidden buttons, missing top buttons, missing collars, too big collars and stuff like that)
3. The top two or three buttons need to be unbuttoned
If the girl is wearing nothing under her shirt, it is even better. I also like it when a girl is wearing something over her shirt, like a buttoned cardigan, a jacket, a coat or a sweater, needless to say, I actually prefer girls in cold times of the year.
I also love girls in buttoned shirtdresses - to which the above rules also apply with an extra rule for dresses: the dress must open all the way down and not be a "polo" dress (I hate polo shirts, by the way, they are the complete opposite of sexy and attractive). I also like buttoned dresses that are not shirtdresses and buttoned skirts.
My two favourite roleplay characters are the office girl and the cowgirl.
Hands up!
My gallery on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/wwthuis
Feel free to contact me here or on DA.
Will RP with girls who either want me with my hands up or want to put their hands up!
BoundBlackGirl lvr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundBlackGirl lvr »

First, "Thank You" for NOT using those STOOPID terms I ALWAYS see:
"button-up" (or "button-down")
["Button-FRONT" would be more-correct because don't forget that SOME women's blouses HAVE buttons on the rear/back!]
Agree with you on:
2. The shirt must be a simple shirt (no double buttons, hidden buttons, missing top buttons, missing collars, too big collars and stuff like that)
However, I PREFER brassieres as they "shape"/"firm" a woman's breasts!
I, too, love "shirtwaist" dresses!
I "HATE" polo/golf shirts, too, and was VERY bummed-out when Catholic schools switched-over from (white) cotton uniform blouses to polyester tops
to make it easier on the parents!
One (1) disagreement:
IF I want to SEE the shirt, WHY would I WANT to cover-it-up with another garment?
Comment:
I "LOVE" what I refer-to as "flat-laying" convertible collars (which you can usually find on private or Catholic school uniform blouses)!
Betsy Slade 'Our Time'.png
{I am ALSO on deviantART, but NOT under "this" name, any more!}
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

BoundBlackGirl lvr wrote: 4 years ago First, "Thank You" for NOT using those STOOPID terms I ALWAYS see:
"button-up" (or "button-down")
["Button-FRONT" would be more-correct because don't forget that SOME women's blouses HAVE buttons on the rear/back!]
Agree with you on:
However, I PREFER brassieres as they "shape"/"firm" a woman's breasts!
I, too, love "shirtwaist" dresses!
I "HATE" polo/golf shirts, too, and was VERY bummed-out when Catholic schools switched-over from (white) cotton uniform blouses to polyester tops
to make it easier on the parents!
One (1) disagreement:
IF I want to SEE the shirt, WHY would I WANT to cover-it-up with another garment?
Comment:
I "LOVE" what I refer-to as "flat-laying" convertible collars (which you can usually find on private or Catholic school uniform blouses)!
Betsy Slade 'Our Time'.png

{I am ALSO on deviantART, but NOT under "this" name, any more!}
I don't know if we share the exact same shirt fetish. I mean, I really don't like the type of shirt on that pic (it fails the collar shape test). I just like ordinary shirts.
To your question about why cover a shirt up - well, I do like leaving room for undressing) Also, I find it sexy to see a shirt showing from under a sweater, but it is much sexier of course when above the shirt is another buttoned item of clothing like those sexy cardigans or buttoned jacket or coat.
Here are a few examples of what I like: https://www.deviantart.com/wwthuis/favo ... xy-outfits
Hands up!
My gallery on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/wwthuis
Feel free to contact me here or on DA.
Will RP with girls who either want me with my hands up or want to put their hands up!
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

I love brunettes in tight jeans, brown leather boots, tight long sleeved shirts (for winter, but not exactly a sweater), leather gloves, and scarves. I love love LOVE Asians clad completely in latex or leather. And I love younger black girls either in tight dresses or nothing at all.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

captured_prize wrote: 4 years ago I enjoy seeing women in black pantyhose/stockings/tights along with a short dress or skirt. Really goes great with white rope.
That pretty much took the words right out of my mouth.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Gagfan wrote: 4 years ago Its a weird one but, women bundled up for the winter is my personal favorite
Come visit the 'Frozen North' and you can see that for half the year. I can't wait until spring when you get to see what's under everything!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic