Bondage adventure

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Bunnyo

Bondage adventure

Post by Bunnyo »

In what historical period would you enjoy to have some bondage adventures?
Ancient egypt?
Victorian era?
Jurrasic? :lol:
Excited to hear some answers.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Out of those, victorian era.

If I can add some of my own preference it would be either middle ages or golden age of piracy.
Last edited by banshee 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Some of the classics that come to mind are the old west and pirate eras.
I think both lend themselves to some exciting scenarios that could be played out.

Another era I think would be exciting would be a WWII setting. A behind enemy lines, cloak and dagger scenario packed with betrayals, capture, escape, rescues etc
I used to read a lot of the old COMMANDO comics and they always had tie ups.

Obviously in every case I am imagining a more fanciful and less realistic version of the periods. I don't think anyone in their right minds would willingly want to travel back to the actual Second World War.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Egypt because be wrapped like a Mummy and be buried in the pyramids.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Well,

I’m not sure an actual adventure tied up in a historical setting would be much fun because you would not be tied up for fun reasons: drowning after walking the plank in pirate days (remember this is open ocean, no land in sight and shark infested water, with hands tied behind your back. It was public execution. Crucified with nails in Roman era???.

OK. if we are talking a fun bondage adventure rather than actual time travel, it has to be mediaeval. They had so many ingenious ways: stocks, racks, gibes cages, chasing to the wall in a grunge on, thumb screws.

Either that or being mummified in ancient Egypt.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

A couple of different eras come to mind for me. First is the old west. I'd love to be a kidnapped saloon girl! I also love the prohibition era. Love the idea of being a bound and gagged flapper, lounge singer, or a cigarette girl who's been kidnapped by gangsters.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lanadelgagged »

I have written some stories that take place in the 1950's and the 1980's, those are generally my go to. But I have always wanted to write a story set in Ancient Greece, and cater to the rudimentary binding methods of the time. Could be quite an interest endeavour.
Bondage writer and graphic designer. https://www.deviantart.com/lanadelgagged
Put a sock in it!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

lanadelgagged wrote: 1 year ago I have written some stories that take place in the 1950's and the 1980's, those are generally my go to. But I have always wanted to write a story set in Ancient Greece, and cater to the rudimentary binding methods of the time. Could be quite an interest endeavour.
Look forward to seeing Ancient Greece, they did have metal chains Back then. Also can you post your 50s stories. Love the fashions then.
Paulus1976
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Paulus1976 »

Probably the Ottoman ara. They were masters in torture, not always nice, and tieing people. They even used tickling as a way of torture for their enemies!
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

lanadelgagged wrote: 1 year ago I have written some stories that take place in the 1950's and the 1980's, those are generally my go to. But I have always wanted to write a story set in Ancient Greece, and cater to the rudimentary binding methods of the time. Could be quite an interest endeavour.
I agree with this, 1950's/60s for sure.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Paulus1976 wrote: 1 year ago Probably the Ottoman ara. They were masters in torture, not always nice, and tieing people. They even used tickling as a way of torture for their enemies!
I’m not sure torture is ever supposed to be nice (your second sentence)
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

I feel like imperial China during any given dynasty could be fun, but as [mention]JulieG[/mention] put it they weren’t pleasant for the most part if you’re looking through a historically accurate lease. Still, seeing some foot binding, shibari and stock tickling could be fun. Old West just because of how classic it is, but I actually had a dream one night about bound Dino-girls so maybe in fantasy terms Jurassic would be most fun lol. Also [mention]lanadelgagged[/mention] I would love to see some of those stories
Paulus1976
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Paulus1976 »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago
Paulus1976 wrote: 1 year ago Probably the Ottoman ara. They were masters in torture, not always nice, and tieing people. They even used tickling as a way of torture for their enemies!
I’m not sure torture is ever supposed to be nice (your second sentence)
Agree, but still love the way they tickled their victims. Same indeed as in ancient China. Guess I'm kind of addicted to bondage and tickling!
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

I know I already commented but since people are saying ancient China, that reminded me of Japan around the same era, lets not forget that they had a whole martial art about tying people up.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Interesting question!

Victorian-era England has would be my vote from among the suggested ones…a the ladies would make for sophisticated damsels-in-distress.

Perhaps it’s because of a certain scene from Westworld, but I’d like a DiD scenario that takes place in Japan’s Edo period.

Of course, the recommendations for the age of pirates, the American Wild West, and the time of Prohibition Era gangsters & mobsters make for perfect DiD encounters.
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Space faring future. A lot of potential for adventure and isolation. Can have technological bindings or not.
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

For me would be old times. Like ancient Greece or pirate age, or even medieval times!

Also in a perilous fantasy realm with magic and creatures and stuff...
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

Ancient Greece of course!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic