First time being home alone in a few days and I want to try self bondage. Any advice? (M 18)

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Chloro299
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

First time being home alone in a few days and I want to try self bondage. Any advice? (M 18)

Post by Chloro299 »

For the first time in a very long time, I will be left home alone since my parents will be gone for about half the day. As well as my sister too. I will have the entire house to myself just the thought of doing whatever sounds really exciting! I've been considering doing self-bondage again but this time go all out without the worry of attracting attention from my parents downstairs. Any advice on what I should do?
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

The most important safety tip when doing self bondage: always have a way out! Keep scissors or keys nearby where you can reach them. Conversely, you can also make it so your wrist bindings can be slipped in and out of with little effort.

As far as what you should do, that's up to you. Be creative! If there's a particular fantasy or scenario you want to act out, see if there's a way to recreate it safely.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Chloro299
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Chloro299 »

captured_prize wrote: 1 year ago The most important safety tip when doing self bondage: always have a way out! Keep scissors or keys nearby where you can reach them. Conversely, you can also make it so your wrist bindings can be slipped in and out of with little effort.

As far as what you should do, that's up to you. Be creative! If there's a particular fantasy or scenario you want to act out, see if there's a way to recreate it safely.
I will give it a try! I cannot wait! Also, is there any way I can private message you? I'd love to talk :)
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

[mention]Chloro299[/mention] You need 10 posts before you are allowed to use private messaging.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Chloro299 wrote: 1 year ago For the first time in a very long time, I will be left home alone since my parents will be gone for about half the day. As well as my sister too. I will have the entire house to myself just the thought of doing whatever sounds really exciting! I've been considering doing self-bondage again but this time go all out without the worry of attracting attention from my parents downstairs. Any advice on what I should do?
Plenty you can do, depending on what you have access to. Safety first as mentioned.

Hope it went well 😀
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Make sure you get out and try not to get caught.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

If you own them: fitness wristbands / headbands make for simple ways to "bind" your wrists without getting stuck...you can easily slip out of them; but they are snug enough that they feel tight. Just slip your hands through one or more of them while behind your back.

And to quote Christopher Walken: "Explore the space!"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic