Embarrassing moments during TUGs

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Embarrassing moments during TUGs

Post by JennyTied »

I had my period during one TUG gave the signal to be released but the guy didnt hear until nearly half and hour. Lucky the stain was light.
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

I once emptied my bladder while tied up when I was younger...did not get released in an timely manner either. Learned a bit of a lesson about combining water and TUGs, haha
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
AtSpeed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AtSpeed »

Way back. And I mean way way way (am 42, talking mid teens :lol: here) my Dad walked into what was the computer room/office, probably wondering what I was printing.

Old printers were noisy things.

Unfortunately, for me, I was halfway through printing self bondage how to guides.

Oops :lol:

Not a TUG, but related enough to count I think.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

Some years ago, my wife and her friend had me Tied up and Gagged. While they were busy with other “things” in another room, the neighbour knocked on the door. But because we did not open the door, he went around the house looking through the Windows. And found me Tied to a chair and gagged😬
He would just tell us, that the light inside our car was on😂
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

I was struggling in self bondage in front of my boyfriend, pretending that I needed to be rescued. While struggling, I ended up letting out a quick fart. I turned beat red and he had to turn away while laughing. After freeing me, we both had a good laugh about it.
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

Really embarrassing.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Does this count?

Shortly after discovering the joys of TUGs myself aged about 20, finding mu mum’s handcuffs and ballgag and realising she’d been doing this stuff with her girlfriend when I was all innocent :roll:
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 1 year ago Does this count?

Shortly after discovering the joys of TUGs myself aged about 20, finding mu mum’s handcuffs and ballgag and realising she’d been doing this stuff with her girlfriend when I was all innocent :roll:
Sort of not really embarrassing.
SwitchException
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchException »

JennyTied wrote: 1 year ago
Alisonlovesropes wrote: 1 year ago Does this count?

Sort of not really embarrassing.
Well, I could find it very embarrassing, especially that your parents' sexuality is usually a taboo.
Discord ID: SwitchException#4987
Kik: SwitchException
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

When I was at uni, I was seeing a girl who shared a house with a few of her friends. One evening I had tied her to her bed, blindfolded and gagged her and after some teasing, went to the bathroom to freshen up.

When I got back there were two steaming mugs of tea on her bedside table
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

wolfman wrote: 1 year ago When I was at uni, I was seeing a girl who shared a house with a few of her friends. One evening I had tied her to her bed, blindfolded and gagged her and after some teasing, went to the bathroom to freshen up.

Where's the embarrassment?
SwitchException
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchException »

wolfman wrote: 1 year ago When I was at uni, I was seeing a girl who shared a house with a few of her friends. One evening I had tied her to her bed, blindfolded and gagged her and after some teasing, went to the bathroom to freshen up.

I think someone else brought the mugs of tea when she was tied and gagged.
Discord ID: SwitchException#4987
Kik: SwitchException
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

This didn't happen to me but I knew someone at University who broke up with a girl he was seeing as he went round to surprise her after he had been away for a week and found her door was unlocked. When he went into her dorm room he found her tied up on the bed in a hogtie and ball gag with a blindfold. He was confused as she didn't know he was coming and then another guy walked into the room from the bathroom completely naked. Suffice to say it was embarrassing for everyone involved!
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

SwitchException wrote: 1 year ago

I think someone else brought the mugs of tea when she was tied and gagged.
Precisely and we never found out who
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

When I was 14 I had a job working on a big sailboat. I always worked alone. Sailboats have lots of lines. One day I decided to do some self-bondage in the forward bunk. Just then, my boss (a lady) showed up and caught me. She was not amused. Why I didn’t get fired I will never know!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago When I was 14 I had a job working on a big sailboat. I always worked alone. Sailboats have lots of lines. One day I decided to do some self-bondage in the forward bunk. Just then, my boss (a lady) showed up and caught me. She was not amused. Why I didn’t get fired I will never know!
OMG! That must have been so embarrassing! What happened once she caught you?
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Canuck100 wrote: 1 year ago
Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago When I was 14 I had a job working on a big sailboat. I always worked alone. Sailboats have lots of lines. One day I decided to do some self-bondage in the forward bunk. Just then, my boss (a lady) showed up and caught me. She was not amused. Why I didn’t get fired I will never know!
OMG! That must have been so embarrassing! What happened once she caught you?
She was calling for me from the deck and I started scrambling to free myself. She came looking for me and saw me before I was free but she never approached me. I never actually saw her.

When I finally got the ropes off, she was back on deck, arms crossed and staring over the stern. For the life of me I can’t remember what she said, but she didn’t say a thing about it. After a sentence or two, she left. Not a word was ever said.

She and her husband were friends with my parents. My guess is that she kept it a secret because they never let on that they knew about it. The summer ended and the job ended. Unsurprisingly,I wasn’t asked to work on the boat again the next year.

There’s probably a fictional story that could be written. This is the first time I ever mentioned the incident to anyone or thought that a story might be written about it. Hhhmmmm…
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Thanks for sharing these details
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

When I was twenty years old I had a sweet seventeen year old girlfriend who I mostly tied up when she was with me.
I pulled the sleeves of her sweater over her hands and knotted them together or tied her hands with tape.
Her feet I have tied with the fan scarf of my football team and with another her elbows, as well as one for a hogtie. (Too bad that I was not so professional with the ropes at that time).
She then laid tied up in a hogtie on my bed. She wore most colorful curly toe socks that stuck out with her feet in the air and made a really cute picture.

When she was tied up, I always said that I wanted to make photos of her in this awkward situation.
I went to my closet and pretended to look for my camera whereupon she always begged me not to take pictures of her in this situation.
I always asked her why not, to which she responded that she would be embarrassed.

And that's it: I find it very embarrassing when one's own ( a little involuntary) predicament is put on display with the use of photos.

The girl what it is about, by the way, is the Tina from my story: A victim to cuddle (F/f)
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

My peer rope group and I were at a private 18+ resort (we know the owners) doing some rope practise on the beach at one of the gazebos. Obviously I was the guinea pig, a normal standing pillar tie to a leg of the gazebo. At some point one of the ropes slid up over my solar plexus. It's surprisingly easy to throw up when the right pressure is applied, especially after a nice lunch on the beach.

I went from 0 to 100 very quickly... or I suppose in this instance 100 to 0, she was lightning quick trying to get me out but it simply wasn't enough. I managed to get most of it over the side but I completely covered a set of ropes laying next to me. Fortunately it wasn't my good ropes but rather her hardware store stuff. I gave her a similar set of my own ropes and threw the others away.

Very embarrassing for me, we did everything right and just one slip up ruined it.

There was also the time my mother came over and I had rope conditioner and a cane under the coffee table.

Play safe out there 🙂
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Way back when I was in my teens my dad came home early from work and caught me in self bondage. He just went up to his room to get changed and I released myself. We never spoke about it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic