Adults: What are your views on panty gags

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Adults: What are your views on panty gags

Post by JennyTied »

I feel you need a right size mouth and right size panties.
fiest19201
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fiest19201 »

Love them haha. I'm always gagged with a thong that's held in by a ballgag and it's perfect, gives a real power shift as it's humiiating and shows whose boss haha.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

Might be my favorite type. Especially if there are multiple layers to make sure they stay in there. Does a great job of stagnating my speech and the extra humiliation is a plus for me.
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

Thanks peoplr.
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lanadelgagged »

I love panty gags for many reason, the main being the aspect of humiliation. But apart from that, any gag is way more effective if you stuff the mouth beforehand, and panties make for great stuffing. Just pick up one that's clean (for safety) and isn't too big^^
Bondage writer and graphic designer. https://www.deviantart.com/lanadelgagged
Put a sock in it!
HerNameJulia12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HerNameJulia12 »

I’ve been the victim of a panty gag, I only allow for my own though
TG03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TG03 »

Although not my favorite type of gag, I can appreciate a good panty gag
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Panty gags are great as a mouth stuffing.
TapeGaggedJ
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeGaggedJ »

Had it a couple of times, once in the bedroom tied to the bed with my partner’s panties stuffed in my mouth, also had them stuffed in and kept in with duct tape, not a huge fan of mouth stuffing with socks but panties I can take
MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHH
emmainabind

Post by emmainabind »

I love being gagged with my (clean) panties particularly with a nice cleave gag to keep them in and me quiet!
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

I like the lace ones the best and as long as they are clean and not too big. I also like stuffing with thigh high stockings.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Only like it if a girl does it to me.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

I really like them but I actually prefer the panties to be larger. I'm for whatever weird reason concerned about smaller ones being easier to slip towards the back of my mouth but larger pairs fill my mouth completely.

Also with panty gags always make sure the tag is facing the front part of your mouth. I tend to leave a small portion of panties hanging outside the mouth before I wrap/tape it for extra precaution.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

If it is my wife's panties, it's a turn on as a gag. Otherwise, I much prefer socks, pantyhose or stockings as gags, and the panties as an over the nose thing for breath play.

My major concern is with ruining the panties, as my wife's panties are large enough that we were never concerned I would swallow them or have them block the back of my throat. So we've only ever used panties that were about to go, nearing end of usefulness.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
emily-a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emily-a »

I think it´s sexy. Humiliating, in a good way. But I think I like it more in theory than in practice...
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 1 year ago If it is my wife's panties, it's a turn on as a gag. Otherwise, I much prefer socks, pantyhose or stockings as gags, and the panties as an over the nose thing for breath play.
I like using opaque black panyhose as a gag. I hold it at both ends with one hand holding both legs together and the other at the waist and put the middle at the back of the head. I then fold over cleave gagging the mouth tying end over end then knotting in the back again.

It really muffles the sound. I like to stuff a thigh high stocking in first to make it very effective.

Also, panties need something good enough to hold them in or they can be pushed out.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

I love to be gagged with a pink pair of panties in a tight cleave gag. Very humiliating as a guy - a woman shutting you up with her underwear is just very degrading.
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

I really like them. I have a smaller mouth so I prefer thongs as a stuffing instead of something bigger (thongs also make great cleave gags and blindfolds). Something about my wife shutting me up with her underwear is humiliating and a turn on for me.
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

TapeBondage123 wrote: 1 year ago I really like them. I have a smaller mouth so I prefer thongs as a stuffing instead of something bigger (thongs also make great cleave gags and blindfolds). Something about my wife shutting me up with her underwear is humiliating and a turn on for me.
BandG wrote: 1 year ago I love to be gagged with a pink pair of panties in a tight cleave gag. Very humiliating as a guy - a woman shutting you up with her underwear is just very degrading.
I find it fascinating that what some consider degrading or humiliating, I consider not degrading at all, but a privilege, an honour. I think about it from the perspective that my wife does not want to ruin her panties, which is very much a possibility with me 'chewing' on them. By 'shutting' me up with her panties, she puts part of herself, left behind on a very intimate and personal article of clothing, in direct contact with my tongue.

I do get, however, that if a total stranger, or someone I dislike, gagged me with his or her underwear, it would indeed be degrading or humiliating.
Alboreland wrote: 1 year ago I like using opaque black panyhose as a gag. I hold it at both ends with one hand holding both legs together and the other at the waist and put the middle at the back of the head. I then fold over cleave gagging the mouth tying end over end then knotting in the back again.

It really muffles the sound. I like to stuff a thigh high stocking in first to make it very effective.

Also, panties need something good enough to hold them in or they can be pushed out.
Thanks [mention]Alboreland[/mention] for jogging my memory! Your reply made me recall an occasion years ago when my wife had gagged me with her pantyhose she had worn all night at a dance party with friends. When she got back home, she gagged me with it in such a way that the footed parts were left over my nostrils. The crotch part was in my mouth and the legs wrapped around the back of my head and then tied off into a knot at the mouth. She then tied a few more knots until just the footed part remained which she fed between the knots to keep them over my nostrils or nearby. The pantyhose didn't survive, but it was a wonderful night of tie-up games!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

I've never been gagged with panties, and I don't plan on it. I suppose given the correct scenario I wouldn't have a say in the matter. It's a very thin line between a dirty pair of pants and a crime scene 😂

The humiliation adds a small layer of appeal to me I guess.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

illest wrote: 1 year ago I really like them but I actually prefer the panties to be larger. I'm for whatever weird reason concerned about smaller ones being easier to slip towards the back of my mouth but larger pairs fill my mouth completely.

Also with panty gags always make sure the tag is facing the front part of your mouth. I tend to leave a small portion of panties hanging outside the mouth before I wrap/tape it for extra precaution.
Some good points here, I am partial to the look of a fairly messy mouth stuffing that pokes out around the otm and or cleave gag layers applied over it. I'd rather have a pair that sticks out of my mouth because they are too large than a pair so small they could be a hazard.

Jam-Orbital, quite the DA king of gags suggests that for small panties/briefs, balling them up and stuffing them inside of a sock before stuffing the mouth is recommended to make the stuffing bigger, but he insists the silky underwear inside of the cotton creates the perfect mouth stuffing. His work can be seen here; https://www.deviantart.com/jam-orbital

I am very insistent on clean underwear and only those of very very close friends.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

leconteur wrote: 1 year ago
illest wrote: 1 year ago I really like them but I actually prefer the panties to be larger. I'm for whatever weird reason concerned about smaller ones being easier to slip towards the back of my mouth but larger pairs fill my mouth completely.

Some good points here, I am partial to the look of a fairly messy mouth stuffing that pokes out around the otm and or cleave gag layers applied over it. I'd rather have a pair that sticks out of my mouth because they are too large than a pair so small they could be a hazard.

Jam-Orbital, quite the DA king of gags suggests that for small panties/briefs, balling them up and stuffing them inside of a sock before stuffing the mouth is recommended to make the stuffing bigger, but he insists the silky underwear inside of the cotton creates the perfect mouth stuffing. His work can be seen here; https://www.deviantart.com/jam-orbital

I am very insistent on clean underwear and only those of very very close friends.
All the DA artists that specialize in large gags are my favorite. Jam Orbital, Elijah Pink and Nerd Gagger just to name a few.
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

For small mouths soak the panties as they will often shrink
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

I'm gonna be on the minority here and say that I've never found them particularly appealing, they're far from a turn off but to me they have never been different than a simple cloth or sponge inside the captive's mouth, nothing better nor worse.

But I think I kinda get why a lot of people like them, and I can't blame them, hell, seeing how often they are featured in stories here makes me want to enjoy them even more!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic