Bound and buried

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TheEngineer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bound and buried

Post by TheEngineer »

Has anyone ever thought of, or have done a bondage scene that involves being buried to an extent? There are the classic sitting in a hole, being buried in sand and having only your head and feet sticking out to be tickled, but I’m also wondering about more thorough and “extreme” ideas, like being tied up in a box and buried, or even without the box. Not in an “buried alive” kind of way, I’m thinking no more than a foot of dirt, not 6 haha. Obviously this must be done with some sort of breathing apparatus, but that could lead to some interesting long term bondage while being buried.

Just an idea that has crossed my mind and I’m throwing around possibilities with, and I’d like to get other opinions on it!
No harm in wanting to try new things!
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

No that is too dangerous.
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

on boundhub there is (or was, IDK) a channel with a couple video of the sub being literally buried under a meter or more of earth after being mummified.
She was breathing through a pipe linked to her mask.
From the video, her captor seems to have left her for hours before coming back.

Not my fantasy at all, too dangerous.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Being tied up in a car trunk or closet is one thing, but actually being buried? No thanks.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Gaggedcowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedcowgirl »

Played it out, no.

Thought of movies and books where the damsel in distress is tied up and gagged to be drowned or buried, yes from time to time.

Part of me always gets the chills thinking about if that happened in real life. Sometimes what’s in a book or on TV seems far fetched in a scary way.
PanelGaggedPrincess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PanelGaggedPrincess »

Honestly, that would be too much for me. The whole experience, even if safety is rigorously followed, would be absolutely terrifying. No knock on anyone who would enjoy that sort of thing, it's just not for me.
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

I’ve given it a lot of thought. Definitely more than a foot of dirt, though. The sheer isolation and terror feels like it’d make for an otherworldly long-term confinement. Not to mention the absolute sensory deprivation you’d get down there.

Unfortunately the search continues for a dom actually willing to do that to me, haha.

A slightly less extreme variant could be an underwater scene, where a sub is anchored down with a few breathing tubes floating to the water surface. Seems like more trouble than just being buried, though.
Professional gag slut. For all your slutty gag-related needs.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

There is (it used to be on boundhub) a video on youtube (or was, sometimes they delete stuff) that had a Chinese woman roped, wrapped up, buried in the yard, (with a breathing tube) and he covers her up with concrete and soil. The only thing connecting her to the rest of the world is that breathing tube. They had more videos where she is stashed away.

Would I do that... nope.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I 1st wanna start off with the disclaimer that I don't recommend anyone doing this.

I to have given this quite a bit of thought. While you can never mitigate all the risks from bondage, I could imagine this being possible to do while maintaining some form of safety. Definitely would need the person to be placed in a box, with a breathing connection to the surface and a back up one too. Would also need a live feed with another backup of what's going on inside said box and maybe even a heart monitor too. The burying would be the most troubling part. The only way to make this any sort of safe would be to have a heavy piece of machinery attached to the box the whole time so that should something go wrong, you could pull the box right out from the dirt. And I'm only referring to using a few inches of dirt, max. I know it may sound thrilling to some but even with all my thought process behind this and trying to consider all the risks, I just don't think I'd ever be comfortable trying this with someone.

What I may consider is simulating it. The box the person would be in, inside of another box. With the person inside the smaller box, you start shoveling dirt inside the bigger box, covering the smaller box. It'll give them the feeling they being buried but the key is the outer box would have break away sides. That way should they want out or an emergency situation arises, pull the pins on the outside of the bigger box, dirt falls out and you have immediate access to the smaller box. This is the only way to minimize the amount of dangers if you are to attempt something like this.
Bunnyo

Post by Bunnyo »

There are some very detailed explanations here....
I'll just be lurking for now
:shock:
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I found the video back I mentioned above, but I can't link to it as that is not allowed, so search for these words: Hardcore Mummification And Buried Alive - Japanese. I have no idea how 'safe' this site is, so visit at your own peril.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
StealthCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StealthCharlotte »

I want to try so thing like that
Apparently I’m not aloud to put contact info here. Kind of annoying since the message system on here doesn’t refresh on its own. But anyway, if you want to get to know me message me.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

StealthCharlotte wrote: 1 year ago Image

Fun times. I think that’s Fayth-on-Fire and she got her feet tickled in that predicament.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

It´s an old fantasy of mine - I can probably trace it back to when I read the issue of The Phantom when he is captured by female pirates that ties him up and bury him alive in the sand.
https://storage.googleapis.com/hipcomic ... a9-800.jpg

When I was a kid and began to understand how much I loved to be tied up, I dressed up in tight clothes and rubber boots, tied myself up, crawled into a sleeping bag, and then rolled under some heavy clothes bags that hung in the attic. All to recreate this adventure and try to capture the feeling of being buried alive.

But then again, it is a fantasy and I´m not so sure I would like to try it in real life.
StealthCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StealthCharlotte »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 1 year ago

Fun times. I think that’s Fayth-on-Fire and she got her feet tickled in that predicament.

Do you have a picture with her feet out ?
Apparently I’m not aloud to put contact info here. Kind of annoying since the message system on here doesn’t refresh on its own. But anyway, if you want to get to know me message me.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

My brother buried me once at the beach and put the bucket on my head.
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

Unless where your victim will be buried has some sort of ventilation then it's a no go.
If your story has a little sister tied up by their brother,

I'll be there with comment and rating 👍
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

StealthCharlotte wrote: 1 year ago

Do you have a picture with her feet out ?
Regrettably no, but I’m sure a Google search could find it. You may even find the video on some disreputable website!
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

Yes I remember that video!
emca753
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emca753 »

captured_prize wrote: 1 year ago Being tied up in a car trunk or closet is one thing, but actually being buried? No thanks.
I can imagine wanting to kidnap you, however, my henchwoman would be entrusted with that task carl :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic