Reenactments

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Reenactments

Post by some_wanderer »

Kind of weird to ask.

What do you feel whenever you see bondage in reenactments of crime scenes in documentaries?

Not in crime dramas based in true life but crime documentaries in tv reenacting actual crime in real life.

Just asking.
If your story has a little sister tied up by their brother,

I'll be there with comment and rating 👍
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

In Cold Blood, a movie based on a true crime has a family all getting tied up and then shotgunned to death. It makes me think about how something that can be good fun can be perverted by bad people. Of course, it was involuntary bondage forced on them by burglars so it was no home invasion game. I don’t enjoy watching them get tied because I know that what’s coming is ugly and brutal
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

As much as I enjoy bondage, seeing it in true crime documentaries is one of the few depictions of bondage I do not enjoy. Those are real victims and what they went through before dying is truly disturbing. All I feel is sadness for the victim and rage at the inhuman monsters who commit these acts.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

captured_prize wrote: 1 year ago As much as I enjoy bondage, seeing it in true crime documentaries is one of the few depictions of bondage I do not enjoy. Those are real victims and what they went through before dying is truly disturbing. All I feel is sadness for the victim and rage at the inhuman monsters who commit these acts.
Definitely have to agree with this statement. They did use to have shows on which focused on robberies and heists where the victims were normally left tied and unharmed, however as with much of the media, things have gone in a more violent direction. There are just way too many of those true crime shows now and they often get real cringe with cliches and mixed metaphors. IMO they are hard to watch for that reason alone.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

I feel with the victim! Have been tied up against my will some years ago, and i was so scared!
Bondage is a really powerfull thing.
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

Racer wrote: 1 year ago I feel with the victim! Have been tied up against my will some years ago, and i was so scared!
Were you kidnapped back then?

some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

Just asked this because I remember reading a book about true crime stories.

And stumbled upon the story of Harvey Glatman, the serial killer who used detective magazine modeling as his M.O.

Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

some_wanderer wrote: 1 year ago
Racer wrote: 1 year ago I feel with the victim! Have been tied up against my will some years ago, and i was so scared!
Were you kidnapped back then?
No not kidnapped. Please pm me, if you would like to hear about it.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

some_wanderer wrote: 1 year ago Just asked this because I remember reading a book about true crime stories.

And stumbled upon the story of Harvey Glatman, the serial killer who used detective magazine modeling as his M.O.
I saw a youtube video mentioning him. They even showed the pictures he took. Honestly, they were pretty good bondage photos, but I couldn't enjoy them knowing that those women were killed shortly after.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

captured_prize wrote: 1 year ago
some_wanderer wrote: 1 year ago Just asked this because I remember reading a book about true crime stories.

I saw a youtube video mentioning him. They even showed the pictures he took. Honestly, they were pretty good bondage photos, but I couldn't enjoy them knowing that those women were killed shortly after.
Yeah, I remember that video on youtube with photos, and there's another one that's not allowed on youtube you can find via crime wikis.

sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Not good because it's against their will. And sometimes I worry they might not get saved.
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

AmyRu wrote: 1 year ago In Cold Blood, a movie based on a true crime has a family all getting tied up and then shotgunned to death. It makes me think about how something that can be good fun can be perverted by bad people. Of course, it was involuntary bondage forced on them by burglars so it was no home invasion game. I don’t enjoy watching them get tied because I know that what’s coming is ugly and brutal
Oof, I don't know if you've read the book (I loved it, would recommend) but that scene in particular is brutal. First thing I thought of too when I read that question. I'd have to echo what everyone else said though, TUGs are at their best when everything is consensual, safe, and boundaries are respected. Bondage as a vehicle for crime bypasses all of that, and it can lead to some really nasty scenarios that make my hairs stand up on end. Suffice to say I'm not a fan.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

some_wanderer wrote: 1 year ago Kind of weird to ask.

What do you feel whenever you see bondage in reenactments of crime scenes in documentaries?

Not in crime dramas based in true life but crime documentaries in tv reenacting actual crime in real life.

Just asking.
What do I feel? I avoid watching crime documentaries and reenactments of actual crimes. The very rare occasions when I catch a few glimpses before switching channel, I get nightmares for weeks, and as [mention]captured_prize[/mention] wrote,
captured_prize wrote: 1 year ago ... feel [...] sadness for the victim and rage at the inhuman monsters who commit these acts.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic