Crossdresser shopping

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
nylongag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Crossdresser shopping

Post by nylongag »

This forum has many beautiful crossdressers on it. Love you guys!
How/where do you clothes shop? Amazon is too tedious due to returns and all. Do you just walk into say TJmaxx and shop? I have tried that, and the looks I got from some granny in the underwear aisle were priceless.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Try your local thrift stores. From what I hear from crossdressers on here and other sites, they're a great place to find clothes.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

There's a 24 hour ASDA that I go to, normally late at night when it's mostly just staff restocking shelves. I don't go to my local one, I'll go to the one that's about 20 minutes away. There's self service checkouts so I'm able to do it all without interacting with any staff and risk blushing.

Tbh I've only done it twice and after the 1st time I kinda figured no one gives a shit. For all they know you're shopping for a birthday present for someone. The only thing is because I can't try any clothes on and don't want to risk holding them against my body to check, sometimes I buy the wrong size. I guess you could always grab some male clothes too and go to the changing room if you really want to try the clothes on.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

Honestly I do either Amazon or Sub Shop. I'm just way too scared to risk going to an actual town. I'm in a small city where everyone knows everyone to the point where most of the gossip I hear about is about people I know(or know of). I feel much better ordering online and having my things brought and packaged where no one knows what I get into.

Also another thing that makes me shop on Amazon and other places are things like bondage-themed tops with garter straps, fishnet attire and thigh-highs that aren't found at many stores. I like to roleplay crossdress so I've bought a schoolgirl outfit for my wife that doubles as something to wear when she's away for a bit. Also want to order a full French Maid outfit. My wife's going on vacation for a few days soon so I want to try to really doll myself up for a session.

One thing I've been looking for lately are good camera filters. I don't do the makeup thing unless I know I have considerable time to clean up but I managed to find a camera filter that gave me a dolled up look and to say I liked how I looked with it wearing a ballgag would be a understatement.
Raian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raian »

I would recommend shein, its really cheap and very nice quality, covers all styles and once you learn your sizes for things is so easy, also free delivery every sunday, hope this helps x
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Guys in the UK could do a lot worse than visit charity shops. There's loads of them and they have accessories like handbags and jewellery too. Staff don't give a hoot, they're only interested in selling and raising money for the good cause the shop represents.
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic