AI / Robot Bondage Bots

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

AI / Robot Bondage Bots

Post by boundsub »

This is fantastical idea but does anyone think there will be (def not in our lifetimes unfortunately but maybe hundreds of years from now) be an AI/ robot that is human like or sentient enough to be an actual play partner for bondage and tie up fun? I know it seems ridiculous but I see AI making portraits of people that look insanely realistic which portray guys that I wish could be play partners in RL and recently seeing the movie "Ex-Machina" has me thinking.

This is just sci-fi speculation for future tech.... I know I can't be the only one who thinks about this sometimes.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

I don't see what's so ridiculous about this. I think this is just a question of time. Whenever we get robots, people will want to use them for sex and fetishes, especially stuff that they can't have from others, maybe because they just can't find a partner. I think I read some time ago, that people are working on robots for lonely people, who can help them. Don't see why bondage shouldn't be part of this.

I mean, I'm influenced by Asimovs robot stories, which treat them as perfect servents, no trace of the Terminator interpretation, and I assume we will get robots that are just completely harmless, only there to serve us. And that they will be able to do bondage is, as mentioned, just a question of time, to me.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Think about how far AI has come in twenty years. Given a few centuries, who knows what we could achieve? As [mention]FelixSH[/mention] said, it's just a question of time.

A robot could be designed so it could be downloaded with a variety of bondage techniques, basically whatever you want it to do to you. Talking with the robot would also allow it to further tailor the bondage experience to your liking. Sensors could make it so it can tie you with the perfect amount of tightness. Other sensors could detect changes in your body to indicate even the smallest levels of distress and the robot could act accordingly to ensure your comfort and safety.

I'll admit, it would be fun to get all dressed up and tell my robot to initiate some kind of kidnap protocol with me!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

I would say it is more likely some form of advanced VR (think having full sensory integration ie touch, smell ect) will be developed/used for such purposes. Although it is hard to say for certain, it seems like it would be simpler/cheaper to do this then to make a physical robot for this purpose.

Had some short story ideas along these lines, although perhaps not exactly the same.
boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundsub »

Good to see then that I'm not the only person thinking about this, it's an interesting concept. I saw a video on YouTube the other day of an advanced humanoid roobot that was plugged into AI.... that area has really advanced quickly since the development of little Asimo 10 years ago who could barely climb a small staircase without falling over.

Now AI changes the game, it would be smarter and more capable than humans. With the ability to customize it's physical appearance to your preferences, bondage styles, also kinks, etc... Essentially becoming the perfect play partner(s) of your dreams. The future is kind of scary but also sexy and exciting! :twisted:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic