Took a BDSM test online to understand myself more.

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Took a BDSM test online to understand myself more.

Post by illest »

I've bern doing a lot of thought about my sexual preferences lately. Mainly that vanilla sex and seeing people engage in the act(or even fully nude) generally doesn't really turn me on. I feel like in our marriage our love is to a point where we're able to laugh it off when our sexual experiences don't quite hold up but at the same time I do want my partner to be fulfilled.

This morning I took a BDSM test just to learn more about myself and I can tell they were on the money just by how aroused I was by the answer. According to this test, I'm 100% rope bunny, 95% submissive and 94% brat. 83% rigger and 78% switch. Which is so me it's ridiculous, how often I fantasize about being restrained and being taught a lesson or being put in my place.

Now that I think of it a lot of the art I'm into represent just that. I really like intricate ties and tight bondage in art, but I really, really like it when it involves someone being somewhat humiliated, not in a gross way but in a playful way. Like being dressed as a bunny on Easter or tied in a kneeling position and used as a leg rest while the rigger plays video games. Especially the thought of playfully talking trash and being taught a lesson by being bound tight or having my mouth stuffed with socks/underwear.

If you want to take this test you can do so at https://bdsmtest.org/select-mode . Don't have to post the results if you feel like it's something you want to keep private; I posted mine because I feel discussing this with like-minded people might help me in the long run.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

I think I´ve taken this test before, but can´t remember my old results. Anyway, this time I got: 100% Degradee, 100% Rope bunny, 97% Brat, 95% Non-monogamist, 94% Submissive, 91% Masochist.

Sounds about right, perhaps a little new to me was that the test thinks I am 100 % degraded ("Degradees like to be degraded and humiliated by their play partner(s), either by being acted upon in a degrading way, or by being forced do things they consider degrading."). But when I think about it, and think about how much this is a part of bondage fun that I do enjoy (even if I don´t act on it so much), it´s probably accurate.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Just took the test, got 94% rope bunny, 70% experiementalist, 64% submissive, and 56% degradee.

Being a rope bunny or submissive doesn't suprise me, but I was suprised how much of an experiementalist I am. Then again, I'm open to try most things within reason. Degradee was higher than I thought, but I don't mind being called names when I'm in bondage.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
PanelGaggedPrincess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PanelGaggedPrincess »

Interesting test. I got 100% rope bunny, 92% submissive, 85% masochist, and 78% slave. I tested a bit higher for being dominant than I thought, getting 76% rigger and 44% switch. The test seemed to be pretty accurate, as I'm mostly a sub but will dom occassionally.
smokeyfoggynight

Post by smokeyfoggynight »

I got 100% Brat-Tamer, 96% Rigger, 96% Dominant, and 80% Primal (Hunter).
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Fascinating; I knew not of this test. Thanks for sharing [mention]illest[/mention] !

I got 100% Rope bunny, 92% Submissive, 80% Slave, 75% Masochist and 71% Experimentalist as my top 5. I got 0% for both Degradee and Dedrager, which is not a surprise for me.

What would surprise me is if anyone regular to this forum would score under 90% for either Rigger or Rope Bunny!

I'd be curious to retake the test at different times to see if there is any evolution.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

This was fun to take but nothing I'm too surprised about.

100% brat, submissive, rope bunny

90's- Slave, masochist, experimentalist,

10% vanilla

0% ageplayer,switch, master
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

Very interesting test.

As for me, results where very basic. 100% switch , 98% rope bunny , 95% Rigger
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club