Trying to find an old Youtube channel

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Exelsia
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Trying to find an old Youtube channel

Post by Exelsia »

Hi guys,

Sorry if this may not be the right place to ask but does anyone know of a Youtube channel that did bondage?
Here are some of the things I (vaguely) remember about it:
  • Skinny guy (late-teen to mid-twenties) got tied up.
  • Wore glasses and usually a black tshirt.
  • He seemed to be a rock music fan? He had that rocker kind of vibe, outfit-wise.
  • Usually got tied up on a chair by his friends. There was even one video where he said he bought a specific chair (the kind with multiple spokes on the backrest so that the ropes could go in-between them for a tighter bondage.
  • Videos usually start with him being tied up from scratch, then he struggles to escape (usually successful).
  • I think some of his videos got taken down apparently due to copyrighted music, so he re-uploaded some of them without sound.
  • His Youtube channel name started with "venge" followed by a few numbers, I think.
This channel has been gone for several years now but I still miss his videos because it's very escape-artist-centric and he seems to enjoy doing them (non-sexually, maybe). Just wondering if anyone has an idea of this channel, if you saved any of them, or if you even know if they are still active under a different name. Thanks in advance!
What's better than the combination of a pair of skinny jeans, canvas belts and sneakers? One that involves ropes, duh.