Mummification Limits

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
OlderJ
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Mummification Limits

Post by OlderJ »

For those who have experience, how long do you think you can really be safely mummified head to toe, or does it first depend on the material?
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

The material is part of it - plastic wrap will make you sweat more than cloth. But different people have different tolerances. The temperature is a factor as well - too high, and the victim might sweat and become dehydrated more quickly.

I was once wrapped in muslin from head to toe for about six hours. I could have gone longer except that I needed to pee. :)
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

As far as bondage goes mummification is really the most comfortable I've ever experienced. You can pretty well stay tied up for hours at a time, the limiting factor will always be the material and temperature.

My times in mummification with Saran wrap were great but I was in an air-conditioned room and even then after a while I was drenched in my own sweat. During my customary tickle torture I was quite hot but never in fear of overheating, after I was left to my own devices for a bit I became quite cold.

If whoever ties you up keeps your temperature regulated you could reasonably stay tied up for a considerable time. I would also recommend NOT using Saran wrap of you can avoid it. Cleaning up is an absolute mess of wrap and sweat.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

The most I've ever been 'mummified' was in a one of those spandex mummy bags with built in sleeves, but no hood. A few external tension straps were also used to keep me in place and prevent me from rolling off the bed; it was for 6 hours, overnight. I actually slept well, my wife snuggled up to me, and the spandex was breathable, so while it did get hot (in more than one way!) that night, it remained comfortable enough for wifey and me to sleep most of those 6 hours.

I've always been curious about more extensive and prolonged mummification bondage. There was one writer/practitioner of extensive mummification that I used to follow the stories of back on Gromet Plaza: Mumman. He even appeared once on Discovery Channel's show Forbidden, aired sometime in 2013 or 2014. If you can find the exact episode, he talks about the techniques and the stamina required, as well as the obvious dangers and the "don't do this at home" warnings. I don't remember all the details as it's been several years since I've seen that episode and I no longer have access to Discovery Channel through the streaming services I use. You may have better luck.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

Im interested in doing blanket or sleeping bag mummification for limited periods of time. Although obviously very secure, tape mummification has never been something i'd like to do since it almost certainly entails a long stay. A blanket or sleeping bag with some straps or ropes around the outside would keep someone snug with the ability to quickly get out without wasting a bunch of tape.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
OlderJ
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OlderJ »

So for 6 hours wrapped head to toe, where did your mind and thoughts go with your senses and movement so restricted for so long? Thanks for sharing!
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

I’ve only been mummified by someone else once before, and they used vet wrap, but it was extremely comfortable and I was able to stay wrapped for 2 and a half hours. I feel I could definitely stay wrapped longer than that in the same material, but we were on a slight time crunch and it was my first time. But 6 hours certainly seemed within my limits.

I’ve also done self mummification bondage, in blankets and sleeping bags. Provided the A/C was on or it was a cool enough day and I had the windows cracked, I’ve been able to stay wrapped for multiple hours comfortably, 2-3 if I recall.

So I think if you’re wrapped by someone who knows what they’re doing, such as not wrapping you so tight your arms go numb for example, and you use a breathable material, you can stay wrapped for a considerable period of time
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

I’ve been lucky enough to be mummified multiple times, with different materials.

For sure plastic wrap + tape is going to be a concern in long term bondage as you sweat and dehydrate, but as long as you are somewhere with A/C, a few hours wouldn’t be too bad in my experience.

Vet wrap is much more breathable and conducive to long term mummification
boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundsub »

Saran wrap can make you quite hot and sweaty as others said, especially in an un air conditioned room. Dehydration and overheating is something to consider. However, I've done self mummification with a super soft fleece blanket during the colder months that is also somewhat thin and I can comfortably be wrapped up in it for a few hours.

Sleeping bags are also good but haven't experienced mummifcation play in them (yet) I'm thinking of spending the night wrapped up in it but with summertime around the corner I'll probably need to turn up the AC to regulate my temperature.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Not been mummified before but is something I'd like to try and a position what looks quite appealing. Well mostly mummified except my head and feet.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

I have always been interested in vet wrap mummification. It looks like it clings tightly and it has its own stickiness.

I just wonder how well you can breathe through it if head wrapped.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic