What's your favourite self tie memory?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

What's your favourite self tie memory?

Post by BandG »

What's the best self bondage experience you remember? A time where you got it just right, maybe your gag was perfect, maybe you tied yourself in a location you might have been caught.

Let us know!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Got one that happened back in my late twenties and is still one of my most memorable self bondage sessions. I had gotten this new black dress and decided to do some self bondage in it for the first time. I had a feeling that it was going to be a good session when my makeup came out perfect. Seriously, I should have taken a picture, it looked that good.

Anyways, I did my usual chair tie with a white otm gag. I was always consistent with my leg ties but when tying rope around my body, it was hit or miss at that time. That day I got it with the perfect tightness. At the time it was the closest I had felt to being tied up for real. I got into the whole damsel in distress role so much for that session that I had to remind myself at one point I could get out whenever I wanted and I hadn't really been kidnapped. Spent a few hours of bondage bliss like that before I had to take a bathroom break.

Oh, and the dress was similar to this one. Sadly I don't have it anymore. Maybe I should get a new one, although I have one dress that's a similar style, except the sleeves are lace and the skirt is tighter.

Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

captured_prize wrote: 11 months ago Got one that happened back in my late twenties and is still one of my most memorable self bondage sessions. I had gotten this new black dress and decided to do some self bondage in it for the first time. I had a feeling that it was going to be a good session when my makeup came out perfect. Seriously, I should have taken a picture, it looked that good.

Anyways, I did my usual chair tie with a white otm gag. I was always consistent with my leg ties but when tying rope around my body, it was hit or miss at that time. That day I got it with the perfect tightness. At the time it was the closest I had felt to being tied up for real. I got into the whole damsel in distress role so much for that session that I had to remind myself at one point I could get out whenever I wanted and I hadn't really been kidnapped. Spent a few hours of bondage bliss like that before I had to take a bathroom break.

Oh, and the dress was similar to this one. Sadly I don't have it anymore. Maybe I should get a new one, although I have one dress that's a similar style, except the sleeves are lace and the skirt is tighter.

Great story! Thanks.

Mine was actually last week - or certainly one of the best tines.

My wife was out for the day so I decided to do a self bondage session.

I wore only a pair of purple briefs I have that are comfy for bondage and make me feel very vulnerable.

I tied my feet and knees with pink rope as usual, then wrapped more rope around my torso as best I could.

I gagged myself with a pair of my wife's underwear (clean) in a cleave gag and then wrapped microfoam tape around my mouth.

I lay on the bed and got my wrists into a little loop bit of rope I made so that it feels like I can't escape but after some wriggling I can (I always have scissors nearby just in case)

Finally, I blindfolded myself with a pillow case. And put a dirty pair of knickers from the washing basket over my face and nose. The smell wasn't too bad to put me off but I had the scent of my wife on me as I struggled.

I pretended I'd been robbed and bound by a man and woman who wanted to make it as humiliating as possible for me while they took a look around.

Safe to say I wriggled so much that I got a LOT of pleasure about of it shall we say...
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

BandG wrote: 11 months ago
captured_prize wrote: 11 months ago Got one that happened back in my late twenties and is still one of my most memorable self bondage sessions. I had gotten this new black dress and decided to do some self bondage in it for the first time. I had a feeling that it was going to be a good session when my makeup came out perfect. Seriously, I should have taken a picture, it looked that good.

Great story! Thanks.

Mine was actually last week - or certainly one of the best tines.

My wife was out for the day so I decided to do a self bondage session.

I wore only a pair of purple briefs I have that are comfy for bondage and make me feel very vulnerable.

I tied my feet and knees with pink rope as usual, then wrapped more rope around my torso as best I could.

I gagged myself with a pair of my wife's underwear (clean) in a cleave gag and then wrapped microfoam tape around my mouth.

I lay on the bed and got my wrists into a little loop bit of rope I made so that it feels like I can't escape but after some wriggling I can (I always have scissors nearby just in case)

Finally, I blindfolded myself with a pillow case. And put a dirty pair of knickers from the washing basket over my face and nose. The smell wasn't too bad to put me off but I had the scent of my wife on me as I struggled.

I pretended I'd been robbed and bound by a man and woman who wanted to make it as humiliating as possible for me while they took a look around.

Safe to say I wriggled so much that I got a LOT of pleasure about of it shall we say...
That sounds a lot like the session I had yesterday. My wife was at work so I had a quick session where I hogtied myself with black rope while wearing only briefs. I didn't blindfold myself and I had on a 2' ballgag. I also had a vibe tied between my legs and I used my robe sash to tie a wedgie to the back of the ballgag. I always leave just enough slack through the wrist coils to escape but I had my backup scissors on the bed just in case.

I did have kind of a close call with getting discovered. I was putting everything up and not even a minute after I cleaned the ballgag off my wife was knocking on the door! She had ran back home to get a change of clothes(she does gardening work). Her finding me bound would have been kind of awkward but she already knows my bondage fetish. However she doesn't(I don't think) know about my occasional crossdressing with it and I definitely had considered it before deciding against it. With the time that takes to clean up and situate though at best I would have been just cleaning up and at worst I would have been still bound in a fishnet dress looking like a DA drawing!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Does it have to be purely self-tie? My favourite self-ties are the ones where my wife finishes it off by making it inescapable for me (locking the last cuff into place and taking the jey out of reach, etc.). I would never slef-tie without a means of escape, and my wife will not allow me to self-tie inescapably when she is not around, not even if the release is something like her coming home (a lot of what ifs ...).

If it's acceptable to this thread that I would tie myself and leave the finishing touches to my wife, then my favourite would have to be the one I already wrote about in the "True Stories for Adults" section. I'd rather not provide a direct link on a PG-13 thread; it's easy enough to find as is!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

Back when I was in high school, I was home alone and decided to do some self bondage. I tied myself with some scarfs I had and gagged myself with duct tape. I was lying on my bed and just relaxed like that. My mind started to wonder and I started thinking about this boy I had a crush on at the time. I imagined him coming into my room and being suprised to see me all tied up and gagged, but he also said that he thought I looked hot like that. It was very exciting!
JFBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JFBound »

When I finally was able to double column tie my wrists without a cinch noose and make it tight enough that I couldn't slip out. I like when it looks like someone else tied me up.
puddy300
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puddy300 »

It was probably some 15 years ago. I often put myself into a hogtie when would do self-bondage, and challenge myself to make the wrist slip and noose knot as tight as possible to feel as 'real' as it could. I went all out this time, with ropes around my legs below and above my knees, a chest harness tied pretty tightly, a toe tie, a duct tape gag, and a blindfold. With all of that in place, I pulled the noose knot tight.

It was pretty good, I didn't have a ton of slack, all the ropes kept me pretty well in check. I was playing around, trying to see if I could get myself into a kneeling position. I almost did, but then lost my balance, and fell over onto my side. My instinct was to try to break my fall with my hands, but obviously they were bound behind me. The force of my pull tightened the noose knot much tighter than normal, tight enough that I quickly realized that I could not loosen up as I normally could. I was actually stuck.

Luckily, I always had scissors nearby when I did self-bondage, just in case. Not so luckily, I'd left them across the room this time. I was forced to drag myself over, the blindfold making me disoriented. I ended up heading slightly off course into the wall, and then when I realized where I was, could drag myself to the correct location, where I finally, after much worried searching, found the scissors.

It was fun because it kinda felt like I was actually captured and trying to free myself by groping around for whatever was available.
AH03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AH03 »

Oh god! That's a tough one. I guess.
Okay so it was early morning and I was in the mood for some self-bond, so I got dressed into my wrap-around grey pleated mini skirt which was so short that no matter where it sat on my torso, it would flash my underwear if I bent over, my black thigh high socks and a grey button down shirt.
So the first thing I did was stack two pillows atop one another then mounted it and THEN grabbed a makeshift ball gag and used it on myself before securing my wrists and started to grind and bounced on it, really enjoying the feeling of something between my legs as I writhed against my restraints as I mewled into my gag
I also hitched my skirt to show my bum and briefly freed my wrists to unbutton my shirt a bit, it was so much fun and I found a new way to tie myself up!
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

Loving this thread by the way.

It's been a while since I've tried myself up but the most recent times were inescapably for my wife to unexpectedly find me!

I'm hoping to do so again in a few weeks time as we are set to have some opportunity. In preparation I've purchased a few items. I usually use leather cuffs fastened together using zip ties. They ensure I can't get free myself but she can easily cut them off when she wants. However, she usually frees me long before I actually want out, so my new purchases should be a bit of a surprise - padlocks. I intend to cuff my ankles together with a padlock and cuff my wrists together behind my back with another padlock.. the cuffs themselves will each have a lock on them so they can't simply be unstrapped, and I'll also have a ball gag on, also padlocked. I'll then wrap several layers of vet wrap around the ball gag, obscuring it and the lock. The keys will be hidden.

I've no idea how she'll react. I'm guessing she'll laugh at first and eventually try to remove gag for me to tell her where keys are, only to find the ball gag padlocked when she removes very wrap! After that, she might get the hint I don't want out anytime soon and leave me to my predicament lol.
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
scandi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scandi »

I tied myself up a lot in my teens and I have many fond memories about that. One of my favourite times must have been the first time I managed to hogtie myself by using a noose for my hands and I got my hands tied securely behind my back for the first time. That made it feel a lot more real than it had before. I loved that feeling.

Most of my most exciting self bondage games was when I tied myself up in the forest near where we lived when I grew up. I have always loved public bondgae and I can still remember the thrill of being tied up and gagged in a public place, knowing that someone could come by and see me tied and gagged. That was always very thrilling and exciting. Squirming on the ground, tied to a tree or walking along gagged and with my hands tied behind my back pretending to be kidnapped and forced along by my captors.

I also enjoyed doing self bondage in front of my moms full lenght mirror when I was home alone and I could see myself tied and gagged. I loved that awkward, but very exciting feeling of seeing myself as the helpless captive I pretended to be.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

scandi wrote: 11 months ago
I also enjoyed doing self bondage in front of my moms full lenght mirror when I was home alone and I could see myself tied and gagged. I loved that awkward, but very exciting feeling of seeing myself as the helpless captive I pretended to be.
I did this as well when I was a teenager and still sometimes do this even to this day. I agree that seeing one's self as a helpless captive is very exciting!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Another thread "First or Last" reminded me of a self-tie I did as a kid, before one of my cousin's came over. Whenever we played tie-ups, we would take turns, but if I ended up being the captor first, my captive, after being released, would usually want to play something else. So that particular summer, many decades ago, I decided I'd tie myself up to my bed before my cousin came over in the hopes of some m/me TUG.

I had told my mom that I'd be reading a book in my room, and when my cousin came over he could just knock and come into the room. I closed the door, tied my legs together at the ankles and above the knees, tied my ankles to the footboard of my bed, and then with a couple of slip knots did as best as I could to tie my hands to the headboard. It wasn't tight and I could have released my hands, but a few minutes later my cousin arrived, knocked on my bedroom door, and I answered he could come in.

I remember him laughing and then just sitting down on by my desk and flipping through one of my comic books while chatting about what else we could play on that nice sunny day. A few minutes later he untied me and we went outside to play soccer with neighbourhood kids. Not my most favourite self-tie, and I would have preferred a female cousin finding me like that, but hey, at least I got self tied-up and then held captive by my cousin for a little, instead of me tying my cousin up, which what usually happened.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Mugi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mugi »

A couple years ago I got really adventurous and decided to do something partially public, walked outside and put the keys to my stuff on top of a generator on the property I lived at, went inside and put on a bunch of restraints, handcuffed myself in the pockets of my sweater, put on a ball gag and hit it with a mask, ear plugs and some other entertainment before having to walk out to go get the keys. Turns out someone had found them and moved them over to one of the communal spaces so I had to kind of hide a bit until people left so I could go get them. Frightening but also still probably one of the most exciting things I've ever done.
gurl_in_ropes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gurl_in_ropes »

For a convention, I did a crossplay as an anime schoolgirl (not any specific character). I still have the costume to this day. Anyways, about a month or so after the convention I was in the mood to do some self bondage and decided to wear the costume for it. After getting dress up, I pretended I was being robbed and the robbers had to tie me up and gag me. I had my hands tied behind my back and legs tied at the ankes and above the knees. I stuffed a cloth in my mouth, sealed it in with a few strips of tape, then used a white hankerchief as an otn gag. I felt like an anime girl in distress!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic