Muscular Women

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
smokeyfoggynight

Muscular Women

Post by smokeyfoggynight »

I was browsing a dating website the other day and I saw a profile for a woman who was a rugby player. She had a picture of herself flexing in the mirror and she was very buff! I've always dreamt of overpowering and tying up a big, muscular woman, but as a six-foot tall man I always felt that dream was beyond me. So my question to everyone is, have you ever tied up a fit, muscular woman? What was it like?
BearPlants
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BearPlants »

In college when I was still a little amateur, had an encounter with a girl who was on our cross-country ski team. I was an athlete also and pretty strong, but she probably matched or came close with the amount of weight she could lift. Not buff, but very very strong. She basically let me do it. I can't remember exactly how conversation we were having went, but it had something to do with using duct tape to fix anything and how strong it was and how it could even hold her and she was super strong. We had made out previously and this was happening in her off-campus house bedroom after we'd left the same frat party. She was two grades ahead of me and looking back, she clearly was trying to set it up and I was just naive and didn't realize it. This issue I had (not really an issue, but you know...) was that I could hold her with my 2 hands and arms, but she could break free when I took my an arm or hand away to try and grab anything, and she could easily break free when I tried to get the tie going.

In this instance I duct taped her hands in front of her (again, she let me) and had her try to break free for a minute or so before we got into making out. The bondage didn't go any further but the night did ;)
smokeyfoggynight

Post by smokeyfoggynight »

BearPlants wrote: 11 months ago In college when I was still a little amateur, had an encounter with a girl who was on our cross-country ski team. I was an athlete also and pretty strong, but she probably matched or came close with the amount of weight she could lift. Not buff, but very very strong. She basically let me do it. I can't remember exactly how conversation we were having went, but it had something to do with using duct tape to fix anything and how strong it was and how it could even hold her and she was super strong. We had made out previously and this was happening in her off-campus house bedroom after we'd left the same frat party. She was two grades ahead of me and looking back, she clearly was trying to set it up and I was just naive and didn't realize it. This issue I had (not really an issue, but you know...) was that I could hold her with my 2 hands and arms, but she could break free when I took my an arm or hand away to try and grab anything, and she could easily break free when I tried to get the tie going.

In this instance I duct taped her hands in front of her (again, she let me) and had her try to break free for a minute or so before we got into making out. The bondage didn't go any further but the night did ;)
Great story! Thanks for sharing!

Yeah, I can definitely see how tying a strong girl up would be nearly impossible if she was fighting back. I've seen a few wrestling videos online where the object was to overpower and tie up your opponent, and one technique I saw frequently employed to restrain someone early was to wrap rope around their elbows and then pull it tight. The elbows would be drawn together behind the back, and if the rope gets knotted up then the victim can't bend their arms enough to reach up and undo the knot. Then it becomes a lot simpler to bind the hands slowly and methodically.
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

I love tying up strong/muscular girls. It's good fun seeing then struggle. All those muscles and strength and still helplessly tied up
tj_b2b
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tj_b2b »

This is one of my favorite scenarios. It's the wonder woman thing of having a powerful woman submit to helplessness. I especially like a gag to go with the humiliation
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by latin-self-bound »

I love the scenario of muscular women bound, gagged and struggling, All those muscles straining are a big spectacle.
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

I love getting strong/muscular girls tied up. Especially if they're defiantly struggling. All those muscles and still helpless
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic