Girls or Boys?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Rasle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rasle »

I prefer both. Seeing girls bound and gagged always gets me all giddy.

But being tied up and gagged by one is also extremely intoxicating. I'm very fond of scarves and bandanas which girls wear often, that makes for easy tying and gagging material. Having a girl push me up against a wall as she slowly slides the scarf from her neck.
EngineeringEmily
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by EngineeringEmily »

Post removed due to complaints
Kinky_boi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kinky_boi »

95% of the time women 5% is also myself tied up only
Rarely men look good tied up
Women always look cuter in bondage
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

bondageboy87 wrote: 11 months ago Do you prefer girls to be bound and gagged or boys to be bound and gagged?

I much prefer girls. Boys are kind of a turn off for me most of the time, but there are times when I enjoy a boy bound and gagged. Usually if it's a character like Ash Ketchum or Tails since they're voiced by girls. LOL
Girls access to points like breasts and private area is the best.
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

meacham6 wrote: 10 months ago I'm kind of weird. If I'm reading a story, I'm almost always looking for guys. If I'm watching a video, I'm almost always looking for girls. Possibly because I'm straight, at least as far as bodies go, but I like imagining myself (a guy) in a predicament.

I'm the exact same way to be honest.
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

For me it's both. I do admit even though I consider myself straight, I do lean more towards M/M scenes. I'm probably close to being full ace and bondage is mostly, if not fully non sexual for me anyways. Doesn't matter to me who I play with. Male, female, straight, bi, ace, gay........ Kind of fun not being limited to who you can play with if sex isn't the drive for bondage sessions!
NR47
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NR47 »

I like to see girls tied and gagged because I'm heterosexual and usually like to be dominant. Occasionally if I see a photo of a guy tied up, I can get aroused imagining myself in his position, and how it would feel to be tied and controlled by a woman. I will occasionally watch some femdom, but not the hard stuff.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Boys always. Both as the captor and captive. Being gay or straight has got nothing to do with it. I don't know why so many have to bring sexuality into it.
NR47
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NR47 »

Terry wrote: 1 week ago Boys always. Both as the captor and captive. Being gay or straight has got nothing to do with it. I don't know why so many have to bring sexuality into it.
I think people have different fetishes connected with being tied up. For some it's strictly for bondage itself and doesn't have to be connected with sex. For me sex in bondage is interesting. Without sex I don't get any enjoyment out of it, but I can only enjoy sex with it. So I think people are just very different in their perception of it, and that's ok!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic