Interesting news story!

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Interesting news story!

Post by BandG »

captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Thank God he's ok. I wonder why she left suddenly and didn't untie him? I hope she's charged with something. Completely irresponsible behavior on her part.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Super curious as to what her phone call was. Apparently so important she couldn’t take the few minutes to untie him. Ridiculous.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

I think there could be more to this than he's admitting. Perhaps he did it by himself but thought better to blame a unnamed play partner who could never be traced. Or it was part of the original deal that she ties and leaves because he had tools to hand. Something just doesn't add up!
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I concur with [mention]wannabetiedup[/mention]. Something just doesn't add up here. As much as I am a submissive man, I would not let someone get away with having done that to me--I'd cooperate with police to find such an irresponsible person, unless that person is myself. Putting myself in this man's shoes (well, tied-up situation), I can only imagine the two possibilities that were already mentioned: either I did this to myself (forensics should reveal that eventually--a key found tossed away nearby, or trampled under foot), or I asked a 'friend' to tie me up and abandon me like this. Either way, I would not want the person responsible (in both cases, myself, with a not so innocent co-conspirator in the latter case), to get charged by the police (although it would hopefully become a lesson well learned by my irresponsible-self no tot be so irresponsible). :x

To be clear, I'm not that man, I was just trying to imagine what I would have been thinking myself, if I had placed myself into such a situation--which I hopefully never will, however I might crave a TUG in the woods.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 11 months ago I concur with @wannabetiedup. Something just doesn't add up here. As much as I am a submissive man, I would not let someone get away with having done that to me--I'd cooperate with police to find such an irresponsible person, unless that person is myself. Putting myself in this man's shoes (well, tied-up situation), I can only imagine the two possibilities that were already mentioned: either I did this to myself (forensics should reveal that eventually--a key found tossed away nearby, or trampled under foot), or I asked a 'friend' to tie me up and abandon me like this. Either way, I would not want the person responsible (in both cases, myself, with a not so innocent co-conspirator in the latter case), to get charged by the police (although it would hopefully become a lesson well learned by my irresponsible-self no tot be so irresponsible). :x

To be clear, I'm not that man, I was just trying to imagine what I would have been thinking myself, if I had placed myself into such a situation--which I hopefully never will, however I might crave a TUG in the woods.
Yeah, I get the impression that the whole story hasn't been reported. Maybe the woman attempted to rob him, but then found that he had taken the precaution of not bringing his wallet or any other valuables with him. As a result, she went off and left him there?
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
Ducttaper1996
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttaper1996 »

Good that the guy is okay. It could have ended up being much worse
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic