Confess: Did you ever write a school essay or paper

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Confess: Did you ever write a school essay or paper

Post by JennyTied »

With bound and gagged scenes?
smokeyfoggynight

Post by smokeyfoggynight »

Not for school, but when I was younger I used to write fanfiction that I would post online, and those had small bondage scenes in them, though the stories themselves were not bondage-themed.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

I may have done it back in high school. We had an assignment in which we had to come up with our own short stories. Needless to say mine was about a detective chasing after a group of burglars who break into houses and tie their victims before robbing them.
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Nah. We did have to write an essay about being kidnapped once, but I didn't dare introduce tie-ups in case I gave my interest in bondage away! Plus I wanted to be tied up by the teacher herself and the class was quite young in ages - so no, I wimped out.
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Yes, I did.
emily-a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emily-a »

Yes, I did. We were supposed to write a fictional story and the teacher gave us a subject for it. I don´t remember what the subject was, but I wrote a story that definitely gave away my interest in bondage. No one but the teacher read it. I goot a grade on it. :D
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

It’s funny. Long before I ever had any inkling of bondage and certainly no sexual excitement, I wrote a sort of Scooby Doo ghost story, where a girl got tied to a chair by a man who was pretending the old house was haunted. Never thought of being tied up myself until I got to university.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

I’m sure that I did drop a brief instance of someone getting tied up & gagged at some point during creative writing assignments…

Though it would have certainly not been emphasized / delved into too much detail.

Hmm…if I had to remember correctly, we had to write a short suspense / thriller assignment.

I had written a story along a similar vein to a “neighborhood thriller” like “Home Alone”, “Panic Room” or “Disturbia”…basically, a teenager spies strange happenings occurring at his new neighbor’s dwelling at night. Having begun a gradual friendship with the girl who lived next door at this place, the concerned boy sneaks over to see what’s going on…and finds that a group of art thieves have taken up residence, and taken the family hostage.

I’d mentioned that the family had been tied & gagged in the basement; but the focus of the story was the teenager engaging in a cat & mouse game with the art thieves; culminating in setting fire to a shed outside where they were keeping the stolen paintings so they’d frantically retreat to salvage it; thereby allowing the boy to release the neighbors & causing the authorities to converge on the thieves to address the fire.

Problem with school assignments is that you have to condense a LOT into a little…not a bad story; but very rushed.
Flyingfoxman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Flyingfoxman »

Not an essay, a story in a creative writing class that I was trying to style after pulp adventures. Unfortunately, I have lost my copy of the story and my notebook with the outlines.

Which is really too bad, because the class loved it.
drgoremd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drgoremd »

emily-a wrote: 10 months ago Yes, I did. We were supposed to write a fictional story and the teacher gave us a subject for it. I don´t remember what the subject was, but I wrote a story that definitely gave away my interest in bondage. No one but the teacher read it. I goot a grade on it. :D
I've always thought this would make a great idea for a story in which a young girl writes a fictional story for a class assignment which includes a detailed description of her being bound and gagged and the teacher figures out that she was interested in being tied up after reading it. (or if you wanted to get really meta have her turn in that exact story to the teacher ;) )
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

A few years ago, when I was learning Dutch with a tutor, I had to write a little something every week, and once I decided to write some fiction, a classic children spy club story. It started as an adaptation of a crappy comic I've started a long time ago, and then over the next few weeks it took as many plot twists as I could cram into it. Sure enough, it had some bondage, first the classic spy trope, then turning romantic.

My tutor liked the story and asked whether she could use it as a reading exercise for other students, so I guess it wasn't so bad.
U+101D3
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

I wrote a play in high school English in which some bank robbers disarm some security guards, and then the robbers make the security guards strip to their underwear and tie their hands behind their back before escaping.
Monty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Monty »

When I did my creative writing assessment in Year 11, I included a bit where a character is effectively kidnapped/arrested by a fascist government. Although he wasn't literally bound and gagged, I included a bit where they were "bound by lack of choice, gagged without their mouth covered, they can't do anything except wait in the white room as he is told what to do". I got a good mark iirc
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

blackbound wrote: 10 months ago Yes, I did.
You can't say this and then not elaborate! :o
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 9 months ago
blackbound wrote: 10 months ago Yes, I did.
You can't say this and then not elaborate! :o
It was just someone with their hands bound behind their back, nothing very titillating.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Definitely guilty of this at least once that I can remember. It was a simple writing exercise, just write something, anything. I wrote about a robber breaking in and tying me up. It wasn’t good, and only had a brief mention of being tied up. Thankfully I didn’t have to read it or give it to the teacher.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

I tried to hide my liking for tie ups (I did not call them bondage then)

I do remember writing a story about a boy and girl walking in the Forrest who got tied up by pixies. There was some direction from the teacher on this. That particular teacher also had the whole class act out being shipwrecked on an island, then tied up by the island’s inhabitants. She actually said “ hands behind your back and feet together.” That phrase sticks in my mind.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic