New Apartment Bondage Ideas?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Solarbeast

New Apartment Bondage Ideas?

Post by Solarbeast »

So recently I got an apartment and moved out of my parent's house. It has a large living room, a small dining room, a good-sized bedroom and a walk-in closet, a bathroom, a small kitchen, and a good-sized patio with walk-in storage space. I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas for how I could tie myself up, but keep in mind the walls are extremely thin here.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

First of all, congrats on getting your own place.

Secondly, if the walls are very thin, wear a proper gag ;) (of course, maybe first test how much noise you actually still make).

I am not sure whether there is a big difference between you new place and your old place when your parents are gone, so the possibilities still seem endless.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Walk-in closet, you say?

Seems like a good place to stash a meddlesome hostage.

Congrats on the new place!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Congratulations on your new apartment! Having the ability to do bondage whenever you want is amazing, believe me.

One suggestion is to lie on the floor in the middle of your living room bound and gagged like it was a home invasion. You could also sit on your couch if you want something that's more comfortable.

Speaking of walk-in closets, this thread has reminded me that I should really clean out mine!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic