Just a thought 🤔

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Just a thought 🤔

Post by some_wanderer »

Are there members here that has a tie up story but cannot be posted here because of the rules?

Doesn't have to be too adult in nature.

Just a thought.
If your story has a little sister tied up by their brother,

I'll be there with comment and rating 👍
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Beware folks, I might be in a bad mood.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

I'll risk triggering xtc's rage and say that if someone indeed has such a story, said story would be more in place in a therapy session than on this forum.

For real, I don't think the rules are keeping us from reading interesting stories.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for the support, [mention]TimChimp[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

TimChimp wrote: 10 months ago If someone indeed has such a story, said story would be more in place in a therapy session than on this forum.
Considering the sensibleness and commonsensical rules in place here, you are indeed correct.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

The answer is yes. And woe on the calloused, dead heart that has the audacity to purposefully inquire about life-altering. A thousand woes on the beast who depicts such things in fiction on this here site and has the victims act like nothing bad happened.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 10 months ago The answer is yes. And woe on the calloused, dead heart that has the audacity to purposefully inquire about life-altering. A thousand woes on the beast who depicts such things in fiction on this here site and has the victims act like nothing bad happened.
This is only the best answer.

some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

TimChimp wrote: 10 months ago I'll risk triggering xtc's rage and say that if someone indeed has such a story, said story would be more in place in a therapy session than on this forum.

For real, I don't think the rules are keeping us from reading interesting stories.
Therapy session? You made it sound like they have mental problems.

tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I was going to ignore this thread [mention]some_wanderer[/mention], but since you claim to be from the "Far East", allow me to kindly point out that in most of the western world these days, there are no more 'sanitariums' or other such places that would stigmatize people who need therapy (of any kind). In fact, in most western countries, people have access to psychologists and therapists as readily as they have access to a GP (a medical doctor, general practitioner). Family doctors in fact regularly encourage their patients to also consult psychologists for a variety of reasons. It is not a negative thing. One would consult a therapist to work out any number of personal issues from everyday issues (like how to deal with nosy individuals at work or at play) to the very difficult and delicate (trauma management, anger management, ...).

In other words, saying someone needs therapy does not mean the derogatory or socially stigmatizing "mental problems" that you seem to think. Therapy sessions are as common, if not more so these days, as a vist to your local medical clinic--in the 'West'.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

Yeah, we also have that from where I live [mention]tiedinbluetights[/mention] . The therapy sessions or an appointment with the psychiatrist.

Maybe I just made this post to have a chat with those kinds of members, the ones with stories but cannot be posted for reasons. 🤔

Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Inviting a conversation based around the topic of “things that are not allowed” seems like it would be intentionally inviting conflict; and would ultimately be a waste of time, since such topics cannot…and should not…be discussed on a platform that specifically denies them.

And pushing the limits of what is acceptable, per the rules.

If I was invited into a person’s home, and they had a rule about “not smoking”; I would not, say, begun a discussion with other guests about the merits of smoking in a place where it’s banned. That would be in poor taste.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I tend to agree.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic