Resist or relax?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.

What would you do?

Resist and try to fight it
46%
Relax and have them gently tie you up
54%

Total votes: 65

liam_678
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Resist or relax?

Post by liam_678 »

Say you were acting out a real life roleplay scenario with a person or some people (completely consensual), and the next part of the scenario was getting you tied to a chair. What would be your preferable next move?

Resist and have them force you into the chair while you struggle and try to fight it, or submit to your captor and relax while they gently lead you over to the chair and start tying you to it?
0Kay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 0Kay »

I'd resist while they drag me over to the chair and restrain me, but once they actually start tying I'd just let them
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I'd relax and let them gently (but preferably very tightly and inescapably) tie me to the chair. In terms of roleplay, I could either be a willing captive, or a captive that was going to resist but we could imaging that I was somehow put under a magical spell (fantasy roleplay), drugged (acting primary world fiction scenario) or made to cooperate by technological means (science fiction).
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

Relax. I like to imagine that I'm being blackmailed into cooperation.
nitronovice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nitronovice »

I relax and let them tie because I like how neatly laid ropes look and feel. Plus it helps avoid ruining my uniforms. :lol:
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

Usually I like to resist a little bit at the start but end up relaxing once they get me in position to be tied up.
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

I would say relax.
Ideally I like to feel threatened into cooperating. Maybe the captor has a knife or a gun.

Ideally I’d squirm/resist when grabbed initially.

“Be a good boy and you won’t be hurt” usual thing
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Since it's a consensual situation, I'd relax and let them tie me up. I don't see any point in resisting if I want to get tied up.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

Similar to what nitronovice said, I relax because I prefer a neater, more thorough tie and that can sometimes take a while, especially if going for elaborate ropework. I have tried resisting while tying before, and while it is kind of a fun vibe it generally seems to result in a messier tie.

I might throw in a little resistance at first, but not much. Once I'm properly tied up, then I can struggle, moan into a gag, etc.
superduperwaveydavey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by superduperwaveydavey »

Relax but, once I’m tied up, I’ll try my best to escape!
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

In our games once someone takes out a water pistol you have to give up. There is something about having a hot 5 foot 2 girl tying me to a chair and I can't do anything about it.
Last edited by Alboreland 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

Oh for me it's definitely dependent on the nature of scene we're doing. I love doing forced scenes where either me or my model struggle and fight, but I also equally love a cooperative scene where I can do more artistic ties
nitronovice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nitronovice »

ExcessivelyCurious wrote: 8 months ago Similar to what nitronovice said, I relax because I prefer a neater, more thorough tie and that can sometimes take a while, especially if going for elaborate ropework. I have tried resisting while tying before, and while it is kind of a fun vibe it generally seems to result in a messier tie.

I might throw in a little resistance at first, but not much. Once I'm properly tied up, then I can struggle, moan into a gag, etc.
Glad to see someone that loves the intricate ropework too. Plus a neat tie is generally more.comfortable.
I'd also like to add that the only time I struggled while being restrained was when already tied up and was about to be gagged.
But I did tell my captor to gag me even if I tried to resist :lol:
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Relax
Sissypussi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sissypussi »

It depends on the scenario. But I Want to be Tied Up so I Always Allow it!! However, if the person (or people) are getting too ruff or cocky, I let them know I am ALLOWing them to Tie Me Up!!! I am a trained Martial artist so my friends know better than that. So, usually, I will act like I am resisting and surrender.
Sissypussi
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Being pinned down by force while an accomplice ties me up by force seems more appealing to me.
WrappedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WrappedUp »

I'd be the type to relax, maybe put up some light resistance at first but ultimately I'd sit back and take it as I was tied down to the chair. If I was gagged I'd make some noise but in general I would submit.
BachelorInDistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BachelorInDistress »

It depends for me. If i'm getting tied to a chair or another object i would relax to make sure it's tight. If i'm just getting my body tied, i like to resist.
meacham6
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by meacham6 »

I like to struggle, because the moment where you realize you're not getting out really does it for me.
TUGjb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TUGjb »

Resist for sure!
AndrewTied93
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AndrewTied93 »

i would say im happy to be tied up and relax. they might or someone might tell you that already before tying you
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

In a roleplay scenario it´s more fun to resist (but not to much, the aim is still to be tied up).
TieMeUp6
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TieMeUp6 »

If the scene was a surprise or kidnap, I would resist at first but as they started tying probably relax a little.
I would however, try and scream and talk so I needed to be gagged immediately either by their hand or whatever they have in mind
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic