What really does it mean to you?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

What really does it mean to you?

Post by JennyTied »

Does TUG/Bondage mean:

A) Fun (esp for under 18)

B) Fetish

C) A way to relax and improve mental health

D) Just curious not really into it
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

B
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

A very good question, and one that requires more choices! For me it would be both A (Fun) and C (A way to relax and ...). But it is also so much more. For example, both my wife and I prefer it when I'm tied-up wearing tights and spandex leotards, so there is some fetish elements at play as well. Also, TUG/Bondage has always been an integral part of who I am at the core. Since the earliest times I can remember, I've wanted to be tied-up. If i go more than a couple of months without being just tied-up or tied-down to some furniture, for at least 30 minutes, I become very anxious and stress, grumpy even, to the point that I become less effective at everything I do (work, play, etc.).

While I mostly do self-bondage, I'm also fortunate enough to have a lovely and caring wife who understands me and helps me whenever I get stressed-out (there is nothing more enjoyable for me than to have her apply the final ties that make my bondage inescapable by myself--30 minutes as my wife's captive, even if that's all that is done, with no additional kinks/fetishes, is enough for me to be over-joyed for days). Once secured, I can relax and just let go. That does not mean that sometimes there isn't the occasional fun, be it platonic games or more adult flavoured. But for the most part, I can just relax into the TUG/bondage, and let my mind relax and melt my fears, anxieties, and other stressors away.

So to me, it means everything! It a a core aspect of who I am. Without me being tied-up from time to time, I'd just be a constant bundle of nerves!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
OlderJ
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OlderJ »

B - an arousing urge that builds to a peak 3 or 4 weeks after the most recent time.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

To me A, B and C apply.

A, is really how this all started for me and still how I enjoy it today. Nothing sexual, I just like tying up others!

B, because there's a few items I may incorporate into bondage play beyond just tying someone up, there's definitely some fetish involved, even if it's mostly for my subs sake.

C, there's something calming just watching a sub relax while tied up. Even in my rare moments of switching, I've even found it very relaxing!
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Mix of A and B but mostly A
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

A and C for me.
Halfway starting to explore B, but a lot of it seems to turn me off.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Definitely A with a little B
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

B and possibly C, haven't "studied it enough"
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

It's both B and C. Bondage is a great way for me to relax but there's certainly a fetish/sexual aspect to it for me that's difficult to ignore.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

A and B
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

B and C for sure. I definitely get turned on being in bondage, but I also find it very relaxing and it's a great way to recharge my batteries. It's like an escape from everyday life for me.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

B.

This is a really good question to have been raised, as it makes users of this Board actually think about why we are!
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

A and B, which seems fairly common here. I enjoy being tied up, and to a lesser extent tying other people up. I enjoy the physical sensation, and the... dynamics? interactions? when I do it with the right person. That definitely can be sexual for me, but it also absolutely doesn't have to be.

Perhaps a shade of C as well, but for me that requires specific conditions I very rarely get to fulfil (i.e. somebody who is both willing and trusted to tie me up and leave me tied for a while).
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I would say all 3, although I am well over 18. Another choice for me would be the challenge of it. Trying to figure out how to escape, although I just like the feeling of being tied up and unable to escape.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Monty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Monty »

A basically. I don't view it in the same way as sex, I can't really
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic