Does anyone remember a user

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Hereiam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Does anyone remember a user

Post by Hereiam »

Who had the username AlexaBliss?

The account seems to be defunct/nonexistent, but a long time ago I remember exchanging messages with the account. Initially I was naive to who Alexa Bliss was, but quickly I pieced together the person was claiming to actually be the WWE diva. Seemed like an obvious roleplay…but she was very, very committed to it.

So much so she honestly had me questioning it, especially with all the personal details she sometimes shared. I’d look some things up and see she was always on the money describing Alexa’s personal life, relationships, whether she’s on tour or at home. But at the end of the day, nothing an extremely obsessed fan wouldn’t be able to keep track of.

I feel like enough time has passed that I can ask: Did anyone else interact with that account, and did she always claim to be the real Alexa Bliss?
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

Huh, that’s very odd. In the various online spaces I’ve frequented, I feel like there’s a lot of overlap between fans of WWE and bondage. I wonder why that is.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

I do recall this user, but I maintained minimum interaction once I determined that it was a troll as opposed to just a fan.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I used to talk with this person all the time. Obviously it’s extremely unlikely that it was the real Alexa Bliss, but they had such commitment, they had me questioning if it was really her. Real or not, they were actually very fun to talk to and RP with.

They eventually changed their name to TinkerBliss. But that account hasn’t been on here in a while either.
Hereiam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hereiam »

TightsBound wrote: 8 months ago I used to talk with this person all the time. Obviously it’s extremely unlikely that it was the real Alexa Bliss, but they had such commitment, they had me questioning if it was really her. Real or not, they were actually very fun to talk to and RP with.

They eventually changed their name to TinkerBliss. But that account hasn’t been on here in a while either.
Okay, so it wasn’t just me haha. Very curious. I tried very hard to get them to break character but they always had an answer haha
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

There is a joke here about someone who likes wrestling faking it I'm sure.
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

I maintain that an large number of ppl here are faking it lol. But I've decided that's OK because I still enjoy the fantasy, even if the 19yo F is never a 19yo F 🤣
Hereiam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hereiam »

FacelessMage wrote: 8 months ago I maintain that an large number of ppl here are faking it lol. But I've decided that's OK because I still enjoy the fantasy, even if the 19yo F is never a 19yo F 🤣
Lmao you’re probably not wrong.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Haha yup I used to chat with this user a lot. Indeed she (he?) was very committed to being Alexa Bliss. I tried so far as to get her to meet up with me when she was in my area for Summerslam one year. Obviously it never happened :lol:
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

Hereiam wrote: 8 months ago
FacelessMage wrote: 8 months ago I maintain that an large number of ppl here are faking it lol. But I've decided that's OK because I still enjoy the fantasy, even if the 19yo F is never a 19yo F 🤣
Lmao you’re probably not wrong.
It's funny. I'm chatting to some ppl rn I'm convinced are the same person 🤣🤣
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic