Tickling in Stocks Video?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tickling in Stocks Video?

Post by boundsub »

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask here, might not truly be TUG and am sure is a longshot but I have a question about a set of pictures that I've seen pop up on DeviantArt and FB over the years. The pictures depict guys feet being tickled sitting with their hands and feet in wooden stocks at what seems to be an outdoor fair or a park as a demostration of medival tickle torture.... maybe. I'm actually not sure where it is honestly or what the context behind the images are and have been trying to track down the original source for years now. Apparently there's a video(s) that these pictures are from but it has been basically impossible to find and am starting to think it doesn't exist. I'm not normally into stocks (though I love tickling :twisted: ) since I like duct tape or rope bondage a lot better but found these pictures intriquing.

For a bit more detail the stocks have painted images on them such as a flame and if I remember correctly the word/ name "aioilli" is also painted on it. I've searched YouTube to no avail but found some other interesting Ren Fair tickle "torture" demonstration clips but not the video from the pictures I saw.