TV shows and movies that inspired you

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
tj_b2b
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tj_b2b »

For me it was an episode of the power rangers. Had a huge crush on the pink ranger and I like to imagine I was the red ranger and we would be tied up together. Well in one episode it actually happened! I was hooked from then on. The struggling and grunting from these guys is legendary to me

Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

tj_b2b wrote: 7 months ago For me it was an episode of the power rangers. Had a huge crush on the pink ranger and I like to imagine I was the red ranger and we would be tied up together. Well in one episode it actually happened! I was hooked from then on. The struggling and grunting from these guys is legendary to me

The new Power Rangers has a hot pink one. There was a scene where she was tied and OTM gagged.
tj_b2b
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tj_b2b »

Alboreland wrote: 7 months ago

The new Power Rangers has a hot pink one. There was a scene where she was tied and OTM gagged.
This one? trust me Crystie Ann was definitely a worthy successor!

Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

tj_b2b wrote: 7 months ago
Alboreland wrote: 7 months ago

That's it. The gag is ridiculous but I like how she uses her eyes. Great body too.
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by latin-self-bound »

For me, Penny form de Inspector Gadget is the reason I like bondage and escape challenges. There were some scenes of Baywatch, Power Rangers, G-Force, Candy and some cartoons that I remember from my childhood, but Penny is the main reason.
bound773
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bound773 »

There was a movie with Lorenzo Lamas were he is tied up in the woods with another woman. Bound up in sleeping bags and hanging from a tree. His mouth was gagged with such a tight, thick gag that I can't believe it ever aired on tv. You would probably love it.
KidnappedCowboy wrote: 7 months ago From the perspective of a gay man who prefers men bound and gagged:

As a kid in the 1970s:

Lyle Waggoner in "Wonder Woman." The series was first set during World War Two. Colonel Steve Trevor in one episode is kidnapped by Nazi spies to lure Wonder Woman into a trap. In another episode, Nazi spies kidnap various war heroes in Hollywood. Another episode involves a government agent discovered by the Nazi spies. They leave him bound and gagged in the basement vault of a bank with a ticking time bomb next to him.

Various episodes of "Hawaii 5-0." In one episode two thieves are recruited by a mastermind criminal to heist the payroll from a military base. The thieves are not all that bright. They bind and gag a couple of MPs, but then realize they've been hoodwinked because the payroll is not cash. A hostage situation ensues.

There were various cop shows, spoofs on the James Bond franchise, and others in syndication or on late night tv that always offered surprises. Jim West in "The wild, Wild West," the tight-trousered hero, was always getting tied up (often shirtless...Woof!) and pretty often gagged. The Batman episode with Bruce Wayne kidnapped by King Tut...Whoa Nellie!

I remember a bad tv movie, aptly named "Bad Ronald." It was about a delinquent teenager (murdered his family?) who disappears after the crime. He is actually still inside the house hiding in passageways and secret rooms. New family with two teenaged daughters move in. Parents depart for the weekend. Ronald spies on the daughters. Things get creepy. At the end., the boyfriend of the older daughter comes over to be the protector. As he's watching tv, Ronald knocks him out. We next see the cute boyfriend bound and gagged on a cot in Ronald's secret hideaway. It's a cheesy movie, but worth it for that scene alone.

In a detective show, "Banacek," there's an episode where a beefy football player disappears from the scrum in the middle of a game. At the end of the episode Banacek discovers him bound and tapegagged in the barracks of an abandoned military base. He's still in his sweaty uniform (Woof!) without the pads.

I could go on, but you get the picture!

BTW, pictures of all these scenes can be found here:

https://ropermike.com/trouble/
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

bound773 wrote: 7 months ago There was a movie with Lorenzo Lamas were he is tied up in the woods with another woman. Bound up in sleeping bags and hanging from a tree. His mouth was gagged with such a tight, thick gag that I can't believe it ever aired on tv. You would probably love it
I know the movie, but I forget the name. Their captors left them there to sweat it out. Incredibly erotic!
bound773
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bound773 »

Snake Eater 1989. Terrible movie, hot scene. Wish I could find a guy to tie me up like that.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

bound773 wrote: 7 months ago Snake Eater 1989. Terrible movie, hot scene. Wish I could find a guy to tie me up like that.
Just seen this clip for the first time.

Wow!

So hot. The gags. The helpless hanging of the couple tied in sleeping bags, withering around.

The cutting down of the woman and her gagged screams as the man is going to abuse her and the man can only struggle while watching.

I would love to be bound with a woman in a similar scenario and taunted.
Stbjkkhyh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Stbjkkhyh »

Does anyone remember the episode of the Fresh Prince of Belair where they were robbed and tied up? So good!
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Ransom and Aladdin.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Random cartoon episodes and comics mostly from the early 90s.
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

Lupin the Third, with Fujiko sometimes bound and gagged.
An episode of the anime version of Belle and Sebastien where him and another boy are kept prisoners, tied up to a chair.
Another scene in the same series has Sebastien handgagged.
Amd then the wonderful Penny.

EDIT: I forgot, when I was 8 I watched on TV the classic movie The Collector, for sure a picture not suitable for children.
teejay_b2b
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by teejay_b2b »

[/quote]
That's it. The gag is ridiculous but I like how she uses her eyes. Great body too.
[/quote]

She has two tight gag scenes in that season. She has to be one of the most beautiful rangers ever
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

It was Totally Spies for me. Three pretty girls getting tied up all the time really was my awakening. 😂🙈
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
PM me if you ever wanna chat or hear stories!
emca753
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emca753 »

BRONK Long Time Dying 1976 Detective series
Vanguards
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vanguards »

Also in Power Rangers Ninja Steel there is another scene where five of the rangers are kidnapped and end up bound and gagged on stage of the villains tv show. They all have their wrist tied behind their backs and black OTM cloth gags. They struggle and gag talk with anger expression in their eyes as they are helpless put on display. Both Zoe Robins and Chrysti Ane are great in this scene. This and the already mentioned other scene is why Power Ranger: Ninja Steel is one of my favorite Power Ranger seasons.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic