Tied for days?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Re: Tied for days?

Post by captured_prize »

I have many times, as I find the idea of long-term captivity exciting.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

This is definitely something I've fantasised about, yes. I don't think it'd ever be practical to actually do though.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

I’ve been tied up several times through a weekend but with breaks. The idea of just being kept tied up, like a mediaeval prisoner chained up in a dungeon or a kidnapped hostage tied to a chair, bed, or just rolling round gagged, blindfolded , hand behind back and feet together on an old mattress in a basement for DAYS on end, just quick food and water breaks from the gag and the odd toilet visits still tied up gagged and blindfolded appeals. Not so much the toilet breaks (humiliation) but the long term restraint and helplessness. I’ve often wondered where the boundary between my fantasy and my real world endurance/ enjoyment would come: 4 hours? 6 hours? 12, 24? 2 days? I doubt I could manage a whole week tied up unless it was to a bed.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I definitely fantasize regularly about being tied up non-stop for several days. I believe it to be a very common fantasy for those of us who enjoy being in subspace or otherwise enjoy not being able to do anything for hours (and thus not obligated to do anything).

But as @ExcessivelyCurious writes, it wouldn't be practical to actually do. Not impossible, but there would be a lot of logistical issues: breaks for changes in position and activities to prevent numbness and muscle atrophy come to mind. My wife and I did once plan a whole holiday weekend (we never went through with it though) where she would have kept me bound to our bed, a kitchen chair, or just in a "mummy" bag squirming about the floor, alternating between them, with tiny breaks for nature calls and such. We never went through with it, because of the logistics, and well, even if I thought it would be fun for me, it would have quickly become a weekend-long chore for her, and then it would not have been fun for me either. I love being tied-up but I also need my wife/captor to also enjoy me being tied-up.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

I would love to try being tied up for a whole weekend but as others have mentioned, I'd need some breaks.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Yeah, a common fantasy of mine although as others have said, don't think it would be realistically practical for various reasons.
gurl_in_ropes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gurl_in_ropes »

Yes, I've fantasized about this many times. It would be so exciting! Just hour after hour being bound and gagged, with some breaks of course. Sadly it's just that, a fantasy.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Being completely honest...no. Several hours is probably the longest even my wildest thoughts have reached.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Regular fantasy of mine too. I imagine being kept tied naked to a bed, it’s probably the only practical way to stay for days on end. Gagged, blindfolded, naked helpless, sometimes played or tortured, other times just left alone for hours on end, no sense of time.

Several times I’ve spent several hours tied up and ignored, and this has run over night into two days, but always had breaks.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 7 months ago Regular fantasy of mine too. I imagine being kept tied naked to a bed, it’s probably the only practical way to stay for days on end. Gagged, blindfolded, naked helpless, sometimes played or tortured, other times just left alone for hours on end, no sense of time.

Several times I’ve spent several hours tied up and ignored, and this has run over night into two days, but always had breaks.

I'd imagine most on this forum would love to keep you prisoner for days on end.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

:D :D :oops:
Reidy wrote: 7 months ago
JulieG wrote: 7 months ago Regular fantasy of mine too. I imagine being kept tied naked to a bed, it’s probably the only practical way to stay for days on end. Gagged, blindfolded, naked helpless, sometimes played or tortured, other times just left alone for hours on end, no sense of time.

Hehehe

It’s funny, because earlyish , with the boyfriend who first introduced me to bondage, Rugby World Cup featured. I’m not a great fan of sport generally, and rugby players always looked like thugs, footballers have some glamour. Anyway there is a point when there are three or four games back to back on Saturday and again on Sunday. That is the first time I spent two days tied up and mostly ignored :P
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 7 months ago :D :D :oops:

Hehehe

It’s funny, because earlyish , with the boyfriend who first introduced me to bondage, Rugby World Cup featured. I’m not a great fan of sport generally, and rugby players always looked like thugs, footballers have some glamour. Anyway there is a point when there are three or four games back to back on Saturday and again on Sunday. That is the first time I spent two days tied up and mostly ignored :P

One game Friday, four yesterday, three today.

I'd keep you tied up, gagged and blindfolded and use you as a footrest whilst I watched all the games.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

JulieG wrote: 7 months ago :D :D :oops:

Hehehe

One game Friday, four yesterday, three today.

I'd keep you tied up, gagged and blindfolded and use you as a footrest whilst I watched all the games.
That was pretty much it.
cboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cboy »

yeah def. I fantasize often of being kidnapped and held in a metal cage, possibly hogtied or cuffed with metal chains and held in place wiht a metal bar. in chasity too of course.
cboy#3466
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

I’d love the idea of being held by an older woman, all tied up for several days. Maybe handcuffs on wrists and ankles with gag and blindfold would be possible. If I was in shorts I might manage toilets too, and just be un gagged for food.
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

I've fantasized about this too. I doubt I could actually be tied up for days on end, but the idea of it is very exciting to me.
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Well, with me it's the other way around ... I'd like to be kept tied up BY @JulieG for days on end!
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
holdmehostage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by holdmehostage »

Honestly, I've fantasized about this too many times to count. I'd love to be stashed in some basement or attic all bound and gagged, losing all sense of time and having no idea when my abductor will release me.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I am dom about 95% of the time and even during my switch moments generally only go for a few hours at most. But I do love the idea of having a sub I can keep tied for a few days. Alot of logistical things to work out with like food, water and call of nature stuff, position changes and breaks so it's not exactly an easy thing to do but some day I would actually like to see how long I can get a sub to truly last!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic