Mouth stuffing: Socks vs Panties?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Mouth stuffing: Socks vs Panties?

Post by guardian741 »

Subs: what do you prefer your mouth getting stuffed with - worn socks or worn panties?

Doms: what do you enjoy using more?

Having a foot fetish, i prefer the sock gag… but a couple of times my wife decided that her panties was a much more convenient gag for me. I dont care for the taste… but then again, having that legitimate desire to have my gag removed actually made it more exciting! So im very mixed…

Thoughts? Is there a 3rd stuffing option you prefer?
bbb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bbb »

Neither. If I’m using mouth stuffing, it must be clean. Preferably a washcloth or handkerchiefs, maybe a sock, but never panties.
bound773
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bound773 »

Socks for sure if they are new and clean. I've only had panties twice as I have only been tied by a woman twice.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

bound773 wrote: 8 months ago Socks for sure if they are new and clean. I've only had panties twice as I have only been tied by a woman twice.
Thanks for sharing! How was the panty gag? Were they clean or worn? Did you mind the taste? - did that add to feeling of helplessness?
davidcraven
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by davidcraven »

None, but i prefer panties.
Socks taste awful and my wife has sweaty feet, panties doesn't taste so bad and at least i can found somewhat sexy being gagged with them, but i cant find anything good about being gagged with dirty socks
bound773
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bound773 »

guardian741 wrote: 7 months ago
Thanks for sharing! How was the panty gag? Were they clean or worn? Did you mind the taste? - did that add to feeling of helplessness?
I didn't mind it at all. Didn't really notice as she was making intense eye contact and was on top of me. She was on top of me for a while. Kinda miss her.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

davidcraven wrote: 7 months ago None, but i prefer panties.
Socks taste awful and my wife has sweaty feet, panties doesn't taste so bad and at least i can found somewhat sexy being gagged with them, but i cant find anything good about being gagged with dirty socks
Thanks for sharing! Definitely agree with your perspective on panties; it is sexy to be gagged with something so intimate. With feet being my thing, im over here wishing my wife’s feet got a *little* sweatier…
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Socks
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

In my case, why not a combo: stuffed with my wife's freshly worn socks, while forced to inhale her wet panties; or stuffed with her wet panties, while forced to inhale her worn socks.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

I don't like dirty socks or panties. I like using lace panties. They are comfortable and keep you quiet.
hankygagger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by hankygagger »

guardian741 wrote: 8 months ago Subs: what do you prefer your mouth getting stuffed with - worn socks or worn panties?

Doms: what do you enjoy using more?

Having a foot fetish, i prefer the sock gag… but a couple of times my wife decided that her panties was a much more convenient gag for me. I dont care for the taste… but then again, having that legitimate desire to have my gag removed actually made it more exciting! So im very mixed…

Thoughts? Is there a 3rd stuffing option you prefer?
I use handkerchiefs for mouth stuffing.
burro22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by burro22 »

Def socks!!! I think sock gags are the best, it is almost like an insult to the person being gagged. The dirtier the better in my opinion! I think panties are really good for hoods, but not so much for gags. Great question!
fiest19201
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fiest19201 »

Definitely panties for me. I find I wrench lots with socks but panties keep me really quiet and the taste as you try to push it away from your tongue makes you helpless and shows whose in control of the situation, especially if she takes them off with me watching and stuff them straight in.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

As a Dom, I love the idea of using worn socks or panties. Super worn or dirty isn’t necessary, just slightly worn, fresh off the body works for me. But usually my subs aren’t exactly into that so I’ll take what I can get and usually use some sort of fresh clean stuffing.
holdmehostage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by holdmehostage »

I would rather have something clean shoved into my mouth. Worn socks or panties would be pretty gross and I want no part of them.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Third option, clean socks!

Also anybit of cloth (clean) or a sponge ball)
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

I prefer socks! Love being Gagged with socks☺️ The guy (my wifes Bull) who normally ties me up, is allways wearing white Nike Crew socks. He’s socks are not that dirty/stinky, but have just a little taste. Love it😆
gurl_in_ropes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gurl_in_ropes »

I like both as stuffing.
ZTiesForever
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ZTiesForever »

As a female dom who plays exclusively with women, it’s 99% panties, either my own or her own. I prefer clean, but if my playmate has an interest in dirty panties, I’m happy to oblige!

I’ve only used socks once, on a shy partner who was obsessed with my feet. It didn’t do much for me, but she was really enjoyed it.
BachelorInDistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BachelorInDistress »

I always felt socks work better as a gag regarding shape and size. I don't have strong feelings in either direction though because i don't really experience any taste with either. My mouth just gets too dry when getting stuffed with cloth. Socks work great if the captor wants to make a "put a sock in it" joke about me complaining though, so socks win by default.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

BachelorInDistress wrote: 6 months ago I always felt socks work better as a gag regarding shape and size. I don't have strong feelings in either direction though because i don't really experience any taste with either. My mouth just gets too dry when getting stuffed with cloth. Socks work great if the captor wants to make a "put a sock in it" joke about me complaining though, so socks win by default.
Ha!
One of my favorite taunts - my girlfriend said this to me after i moaned about the taste of her sock. Its such a cheesy phrase and i was annoyed that she was brushing off my complaint… but such a turn-on too!
BachelorInDistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BachelorInDistress »

guardian741 wrote: 6 months ago
BachelorInDistress wrote: 6 months ago I always felt socks work better as a gag regarding shape and size. I don't have strong feelings in either direction though because i don't really experience any taste with either. My mouth just gets too dry when getting stuffed with cloth. Socks work great if the captor wants to make a "put a sock in it" joke about me complaining though, so socks win by default.
Ha!
One of my favorite taunts - my girlfriend said this to me after i moaned about the taste of her sock. Its such a cheesy phrase and i was annoyed that she was brushing off my complaint… but such a turn-on too!
I wonder how i would react in that situation. I don't think i could even get annoyed because it's so silly that it would probably just me chuckle.
Sissypussi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sissypussi »

Panties!!! Preferably Mistress's Cum Soaked!!!
Sissypussi
PepperFugita
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PepperFugita »

Used socks are very good, but I really prefer used panties.
Being forced to taste and suckle in your partners bodily fluids (or your own bodily fluids) adds an extra layer of humiliation that makes me incredibly horny.
"The paradoxical freedom of having your own body on somebody else's hands, is incomparable and irreplaceable"
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

As a sub, my personal preference is a worn sock stuffing. As someone who is turned on by feet, I find the idea of having my mouth stuffed by my captor's worn socks very humiliating.

For me, I enjoy when the stuffing makes me grimace in disgust at the taste of the gag and from past experiences I've found socks to be more effective at this than panties.
My ex gf used to work on her feet all day so having one of her worn socks stuffed into my mouth after a long shift was just the absolute worst best and really made me squirm in disgust.

I do love the sight of a woman shuffling her legs as she slowly drops her panties down and prepares them to be stuffed but I can't say I've ever had a pair in my mouth that has tasted of anything other than a slight hint of detergent.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic